剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们是在这里组装炸♥药♥的吗
hey assembled these explosives way out here?
只有这里有能够
Well, this is the only garage with a machine
组装炸♥药♥的机器
that'd mark those fittings like that.
这方面你是专家
You're the specialist.
罗伯特·希克斯 洛城警局
Robert Hicks, LAPD.
我是烟酒枪♥械♥管理署的卡明斯基探员
This is Agent Kaminski with the ATF.
如果你不介意的话
We got a couple of questions
我们有几个问题想问问
if that's okay.
这个人来过吗
This guy ever come in?
也许付钱用过机器
Maybe pay to use an old piece of machinery?
没有
Nope.
看见过这个男人吗
You, uh, ever lay eyes on that man?
看见过 搞汽车炸♥弹♥的变♥态♥
Yeah. Car bomb psycho.
在电视上看见过 怎么了
Saw him on TV. Why you asking?
可以给我们看看最近的监控录像吗
Mind if we look at your recent security footage?
有搜查令吗
Got a warrant?
你这每辆车都有行驶证吗
Got a pink slip for every car on your lot?
你把他惹毛了
You rattled his cage.
我先出去打电♥话♥叫后援 安全第一
I'm gonna step out. Calling for backup just to be safe.
在底线的时候 一定要记得转胯
You got to turn your hips at the baseline.
将球拍挥至身后 完成随挥动作
Get your racquet back and follow through.
搞定
别点火
Don't start the engine!
洛城警局
We're LAPD.
下车 法官
Step out of the car, Judge.
-跟我走 -已经被装上了
- Come with me. - It's rigged!
快出来 到这儿来 快快快
Get out now! Over here! Over here! Come on! Come on!
大家都散开
Everyone, go, go!
到这儿来 过来
Go this way. Move back!
那是巴拉塔吗
Is that Baratta?
洪都 是巴拉塔
Hondo, it's Baratta!
快走
Go! Go! Go!
巴拉塔 洛城警局
Baratta! LAPD!
迪肯 等等
Deacon, hold.
出来 双手举起
Come out of there with your hands up now!
我们知道你得了癌症
We know about your cancer diagnosis,
活不长了
that you don't have long.
但你还有时间回头
But you still got time to set things straight
只要你现在出来 举起手来
if you step out with your hands up!
你确定要我这么做
Sure you want me to do that?
洪都 如果瓶子里的水银倾斜了
Hondo. If the mercury in that vial tilts...
20D 在那栋楼50码外拉起警戒线
20-David. I need a 50-yard perimeter around that building.
不准人靠近
No one comes near.
-不是只有这一条路 -没错
- Hey, it doesn't have to end this way! - Yeah.
-只能这样 -行 等等
- It does! - Okay, wait, wait!
双胞胎
The twins, man.
看着我
Look at me.
我可以打给你的儿子
I can get your boys on the phone.
你这么做是为了他们 是吧
That's who you're doing this for, right?
钱是留给他们的
The money's for them.
你想在你死之前给他们留下点什么
To leave something behind before you die.
打给他们
Do it then!
好 我现在就打给他们
Okay. I'm calling 'em right now.
你的手拿稳了
I just need you to keep that hand steady for me.
卢卡 能看见吗
Luca, you got eyes?
迪肯已就位
In position, Deac. Stand by.
如果我能把引信和炸♥药♥分离开
If I can separatethe fuse from the explosive,
炸♥弹♥就没用了
the bomb deactivates.
等等 你要对着引信开枪
Wait. You're gonna shoot the line?
这可能是唯一的办法
Might be the only way.
-他们不会接的 -他们会的
- They're not picking up! - They will.
等一下
Just give it a second.
他不会等太久的
He's not gonna wait much longer.
如果我能精准射击
If I could just get a clean shot.
告诉孩子们我已经尽力照顾他们了
Tell my boys I did everything I could to take care of 'em!
他要动手了 卢卡 开枪
He's gonna do it, Luca. Take the shot.
快点
Come on.
嫌疑人倒地
Suspect down.
联♥系♥拆弹队
Send in the bomb squad.
行动 快点
Move in! Now!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down! Stay down!
只是擦伤
It's just a graze wound.
今天没人会死
Nobody's dying today.
手背在身后
Get your hands behind your back.
走 快走
Go! Let's go!
这里是20D
This is 20-David.
巴拉塔被捕了 我们拿下了他
Baratta's in custody. We got him.
无需支援
We're Code 4.
你打给了谁
Who did you even call?
谁也没打 但这点他不知道
Nobody, but he didn't know that.
结束了 巴拉塔
It's over, Baratta.
不 还没有结束
No. It's not.
晚餐我不能去了
I got to bail on dinner tonight.
如果不去玛丽塔的听证会
If I don't show up to Marta's hearing,
我不确定她还有没有勇气作证
I'm not sure she'll have the guts to testify.
你知道庭审会持续很久
You know these things can last hours.
改天再请我吃汉堡吧
Buy me a burger some other time.
-改天 好吗 -好的
- Rain check, okay? - Okay.
请求附近警员支援 我们正在查看情况
Cover units requested. Just checking on their status.
我们下了139公路 现在在一个不知名的地方
We're out in the middle of nowhere past Route 139.
你的朋友去哪了
Where's your friend?
你不是说他一会就回
I thought you said he'd be right back.
他会回来的 他只是去透口气
Oh, he will be. He just needed some air.
等等 那是鲁素
Wait a minute. That's Russo.
过来 你被捕了
Come here. You're under arrest.
他第一次来的时候
I didn't know he was making bombs
我不知道他在制♥作♥炸♥弹♥ 我发誓
when he first came in here, I swear.
但我听到他和另一个人通电♥话♥
But I heard him talking to the other one on the phone.
那个疯子
The psycho.
你们还没来的时候 他给他发了
He sent him pictures of you guys coming up here
你们在赶来的照片
before you even came in.
你最好去看看你朋友
You should check on your friend.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
-他说自己叫卡明斯基对吗 -没错
- Said his name was Kaminski, right? - That's right.
我听那个疯子要他搞定那个人
I heard the psycho tell him to take care of that guy.
警员在赶来路上了
Officers are on the way.
卡明斯基
Kaminski!
看看你的车下面
Look under your car!
放松 你紧张什么
Relax. What are you worried about?
鲁索在我们之前刚来过 巴拉塔和他通过话
Russo was here when we showed up. He had Baratta on the phone.
你可能也是他的目标
He might be targeting you.
你查看一下
Check it.
没事
All clear.
怎么了
What was that?
你帮我看看座椅下面
I need you to check under my seat.
有炸♥弹♥
There's an explosive.
能看到银色线圈吗
Do you see a silver coil?
有四个
There's four of 'em.
这些线圈是干什么的
What are those?
是压力感应器 这个混♥蛋♥
They're pressure sensors. Son of a bitch.
巴拉塔又改变作案手法了
Baratta has changed up his game again.
我坐下的时候就激活了炸♥弹♥
I activated it when I sat down.
只要我起身 我的车就会爆♥炸♥
If I get up, my car explodes.
该死 即便我稍动一下引起重量改变 都可能引爆
Hell, if I even shift my weight, it may go up.
我能做什么
What can I do?
离我的车远点
Just step away from the car.
增援已经在路上了
Backup's already on the way.
等等
Wait a minute.
这有个计时器
There's an egg timer on here.
还剩多少时间
How much time is left on it?
六分钟
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表