剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
22-David, we lost them.
我们发布的协查通告有什么消息吗
Any hits on the BOLO we put out?
逃逸货车还没找到
Getaway van's still MIA.
之前你跟斯特里特好像有点火♥药♥味
Things got a little tense earlier between you and Street.
今天大家心情不好吧 我猜
Just that kind of day, I guess.
听着
Look,
我不知道怎么说
I don't know how to say this...
直说吧
Just say it.
我知道你跟斯特里特的事 你们...
I know about you and Street. That you guys have...
你们以前擦出了一点火花
Well, you had a situation.
他到底是怎么说的
Exactly what did he say?
他没说 我自己感觉到的
Nothing, I figured it out on my own.
在事情变得微妙起来之前
Before things took a weird turn,
你那时常去他家 几乎总是去
you were coming over to the house a lot, like, all the time.
你们有很多两个人之间的笑话
You guys had all these inside jokes.
你在的时候 斯特里特的酒窝出现得更多
And Street's dimples were more, like, dimply
笑得更开心
when you were around.
你在捕风捉影
You're seeing something that isn't there.
拜托 我了解你 我也了解斯特里特
Come on. I know you, and I know Street.
你们俩在一起 很般配
You two together, it works.
好了 我不想聊下去了
Okay, you know what? We're done here.
你从不让人和自己太亲近 对吗 克里斯
Yeah, never let them get too close, right, Chris?
什么意思
Meaning?
我看见我真心在乎的人搞砸了什么事
When I see someone I care about royally screwing up,
我就会指出来
I got to say something.
你们俩在同一队的时候
When you guys were on the same squad,
我能理解你们为什么没成
I get why it didn't work.
但现在你要走了
But now you're leaving.
但你却选择放手
And instead of going all in,
而不是去尽全力抓住你遇到过最美好的人
you're letting the best thing that ever happened to you
只因为你太
slip away because you're too...
固执
Stubborn?
嗯 有人这么告诉过我
Yeah, I heard that before.
不 你不是固执 你是害怕
No, you're not stubborn. You're scared.
克里斯 你对所有人都保持距离
Chris, you keep everyone at a distance
这就好像一份不让自己受伤的保险
like it's an insurance policy on not getting hurt.
但不经历那样的生活
But you can't go through life like that
怎么算真正活过
and expect to ever really live.
你和斯特里特在一起是会有
What you and Street have...
受伤的风险
the risk of getting hurt,
但这远比
that is nothing compared
永远没能亲身经历一遍来得痛苦
to the pain of never experiencing it.
这话可能有点难听 但我是爱你的 卢卡
I'm gonna say this with love, Luca.
不要多管闲事 好吗
Keep your nose out of my business, okay?
贝卡还好吗
How's Becca holding up?
好什么好 还在昏迷中
In a damn coma, that's how.
不知道她什么时候能醒过来
No telling when she's gonna wake up.
可能几小时 也可能几天
Could be hours, could be days.
圣人那边有什么消息吗
Any word on Saint?
我顺道去见了他一面
I went by to see him.
你顺道去见了他
You went by to see him?
去都去了 怎么没把他
And that visit didn't end with his ass
塞进你的警车车后座上给带回来
in the back seat of your cruiser?
对 勒罗伊 我没有
No, Leroy, it didn't.
我不能因为不喜欢某人 就对他实施"街头正义"
I can't just go "Street justice" on people I don't like.
是啊 把这话留着对那位21岁
Yeah, well, you tell that to the 21-year-old girl
就插着呼吸管
breathing through tubes,
-还在生死线线上挣扎的女孩说吧 -勒罗伊
- fighting for her life. - Leroy.
我听到了 伙计 听到了
I hear you, man. I do.
但现在 我们没有指向圣人的证据
But right now, we ain't got nothing to pin on Saint.
他知道我们在盯着他 所以很有可能
He knows we're watching him, so there's a strong chance
他会快速转移货物
he's gonna move product fast.
我们要等到他踏出这一步
We wait until he makes that move,
才有可能抓住他的马脚
and then hopefully we catch him in a mistake.
这主意一点也不好 也不够快
Not good or fast enough.
这不是你能决定的
Well, that ain't your call to make.
当然
No.
再次重申
Then again,
警徽约束不了我的行为
see, I don't work within the confines of a badge.
我找了几个以前的哥们
See, I talked to some old contacts,
假装是想做回老本行
like I'm looking to get back in the game.
最终 我找到了圣人手下的头号♥毒贩
Eventually, that led me to Saint's number one dealer.
一个叫达莫内的人
Cat named Damone.
我跟他搞好关系
I get in good with him,
就有机会抓到圣人
we get Saint.
我们今天要见面
We're meeting today.
去什么去
Like hell you are.
你这是在干扰警方调查
That would mean that you interfering in a police investigation.
什么调查
What investigation?
警♥察♥不作为 那就我来
Police ain't doing a damn thing, so I am.
听着 你跟我的关系给不了你豁免权
Look, your association with me does not give you immunity.
你又会被抓起来
You're gonna get yourself caught up all over again
被关进那个六乘八大小的笼子里去的
and find yourself back in a six-by-eight box.
那去给我弄个豁免权
Then get me the immunity.
让我做个线人什么的 拜托
Make me a CI or something on this, man, come on.
行吧
Yeah.
行吧
Yeah.
差点忘记你不怎么信任我了
Almost forgot about your little trust issues.
你管不管 我都要去找他
I'm going to that meeting with or without you.
这是对一个像兄弟一样的人最起码要做的事
Least I could do for someone who was like a brother to me.
仍没有通缉犯的下落
Still no hits on the BOLO,
我们的嫌犯一句话也不说
and our suspect hasn't uttered a word.
告诉我你们有发现
Tell me you got something.
你是对的 三天前嫌犯从英国飞来洛城
You were right. Suspects flew into L.A. from the U.K. three days ago.
刚刚拿到名单
Just got ahold of the manifest
确认了五名小偷的身份
and ID'd five of our thieves.
他们都是波斯尼亚武装部队的退役士兵
They're all ex-soldiers of the Bosnian Armed Forces.
这家伙就是他们的头目 马克西姆·巴拉诺夫
This guy is the head honcho, Maxim Baranov.
他是萨拉热窝
He was a lieutenant
陆军战术支援旅的一名中尉
with the army's Tactical Support Brigade in Sarajevo.
他在这里招募了四名战友
He recruited four of his army buddies here,
然后开始为犯罪组织提供雇佣服务
and they started hiring out services to bad actors.
把这些身份信息发给巡警
Yeah, let's get those IDs out to patrol.
我想在这些人再次伤害别人之前
I want to put a collar on these guys
-抓到他们 -好的
- before they hurt anyone else. - Okay.
你还要对我冷处理多久
How much longer till you stop icing me out?
不知道 得看你还要
Uh, I don't know, how much longer
在这里工作多久
till you're not working here anymore?
我不是故意伤害你的
I never meant to hurt you.
你肯定觉得我很蠢
You really must think I'm stupid.
你没有故意伤害我
You never meant to hurt me?
但你伤害了
You did.
而你也很清楚
And you know you did.
-斯特里特 这不公平 -到此为止吧
- Street, that's not fair. - Just stop.
你已经让我觉得自己像个傻瓜了
You already made me feel like a fool.
我们不需要不断地重复这样
We don't need to keep doing it over and over again.
好吗
Okay?
我不想再说这件事了
I'm done talking about this.
你想让勒罗伊当线人
You want to use Leroy as a CI?
你真的想清楚了吗
You really think this through?
长官 如果他可以和达莫内建议牢靠的关系
Sir, if he can establish a strong relationship with Damone--
我也相信他确实可以
which I believe he can--
他就能渗入进圣人的贩毒集团中去
he'll make inroads into Saint's drug ring.
然后 一旦我们掌握了足够的证据
And then, once we get enough evidence
证明达莫内和圣人有联♥系♥
linking Damone to Saint,
就让他脱身
we flip him.
从藏♥毒♥处来看
Well, judging by the stash houses,
圣人是个极度小心的人
Saint's extremely cautious.
而且别忘了
And let's not forget
他在社区里有口皆碑
his spotless reputation in the community.
他的名声都是建立在谎言之上的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表