剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
阿隆索 我听说你是特警队最棒的狙击手
Alonso, I hear you're the best sniper in SWAT.
我是你们新的20D 罗德里格·桑切斯
I'm your new 20-David, Rodrigo Sanchez.
你们来之前我就是特警队的老人了
I'm SWAT OG from before your time,
但我和洪都 迪肯 卢卡都共过事
but I worked with Hondo, Deacon, Luca.
我们都是好兄弟
They were all my brothers.
希望你们也成为我的亲人
I look forward to making you family, too.
幸会
Well, good to meet you.
-团队重建真是太好了 -等你们准备好
- It's great to have the team back. - Soon as you're readied up,
-就去外面汇合 好吗 -好
- let's all meet outside, yeah? - Yeah.
他现在是20D了
He's 20-David now?
这我可没想到
I hadn't thought about that.
那洪都算什么
What's that make Hondo?
我猜他可能是27D了吧
It'd make him 27-David, I guess.
-听着很别扭 -是啊
- That doesn't sound right. - Yeah, well,
听起来我们要去习惯很多事情呢
sounds like we're gonna have to get used to a lot of things.
-你还好吗 这里不能停车 -是...
- Everything all right? Can't be parked here. - Um, it's...
我的破车 熄火了
My-my stupid truck, it just... It died.
我不想那么不近人情 不过车得挪开
I don't mean to be a hard-ass, but it has to move.
-需要我叫拖车吗 -不 你太好了
- Need me to call a tow? - Oh, no. That's so sweet,
但我在等我男朋友
but, um, I'm waiting for my boyfriend.
他很会修东西 他会搞定的
He has the magic touch, so he'll fix it.
好吧 我等会回来再看下你的情况
All right. I'll check back my next pass, see how you're doing.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
下车 马上
Step out of the car. Now.
快 快
Go. Go.
戴尔怎么办
What about Dale?
快开车
Just go!
精英电缆电线
我是莱利 有个持枪男子在精英电缆电线公♥司♥
This is Riley. We have a man with a gun at Elite Wire and Cable.
有交火
Shots have been fired.
看来传闻是真的
Yeah, I guess the rumors are true.
我回来了
I'm back, baby.
-别担心 我们路上再叙旧 -那是洪都的位置
- Don't worry, we'll catch up on the way there. - That's Hondo's seat.
这里不是幼儿园 没必要分配座位
This ain't kindergarten. Don't need assigned spots.
你确定
You sure?
没关系 坐吧
It's all good. Take it.
20队到达现场 精英电缆电线公♥司♥前已设路障
20-Squad on scene. Barricade situation at Elite Wire and Cable.
听好了 排成一队随我进入
All right, listen up. Go in straight stack on me.
里面的人有枪 所以都机灵点
And they got a shooter inside, so let's be smart.
没必要为了讨好我这个新上司拼命
Don't need nobody trying to impress the new boss.
都照计划走 注意安全 开心回家
Let's play it straight and safe, all go home happy.
卢卡 听到没
Luca, you with me?
听到了 非常清楚
Absolutely, 100%.
很好 洪都 还有什么要说的吗
Good. Hondo, anything you want to add?
-要随机应变 -就等这句话了
- Stay liquid. - Hell yeah, man.
-就这样 -行动
- That's it. - Let's move.
洛城警局
This is the LAPD.
这里已经被包围了
The building's surrounded.
我们在火力和人数上具有绝对优势 放聪明点
You're outgunned, outnumbered. Be smart.
把枪放下 然后举起双手走出来
Put your gun down and come out with your hands in the air.
20D 嫌犯无响应
20-David. No response from the suspect.
进去
Making an entry.
收到
Got it.
行动
Move.
卢卡 阿隆索
Luca. Alonso.
24D 发现一名被绑起来的保安
24-David. We got a security guard tied up.
没看见嫌犯
No sign of the suspect.
看见嫌犯往哪个方向去了吗
Did you see which way he went?
我们带你出去
Let's get you out of here.
24D 正护送保安往出口走
24-David. Headed out with the security guard to the exit.
27D 南边走廊安全 没看见嫌犯
27-David. South aisle is clear. No sign of him.
30D
30-David.
北边也一样
Same on the north.
-我们是不是错过了 -要么是这样
- Think we missed him? - That or he was gone
要么他在巡警封锁现场前就逃了
before patrol secured a perimeter.
斯特里特 战术灯
Street, tac lights.
洪都
Hondo.
洛城警局
LAPD!
把手举起来 站住
Show me your hands! Hey! Stop!
27D
27-David.
嫌犯正在快速向西面往回跑
Suspect is moving fast, running back to the west.
他正在往东边出口去
He's heading for the east exit.
我说了 站住
I said stop!
当特警的感觉还没忘
Like riding a bike.
谭 有劳了
Tan, do the honors.
趴下 把手放在脑后
On your stomach, hands behind your back.
干得漂亮 桑切斯
Good job, Sanchez.
反恐特警队
第五季 第三集
迪肯 等等 我跟你一起去
Hey, Deac, wait up. I'm joining you.
谭打算和我一起的
Uh, Tan was gonna jump in there with me.
被抢的那间工厂的主人被打了
The owner of the factory
他正在赶来
that was hit in the heist earlier is on the way in.
我让谭和克里斯负责接待他
I'm-a have Tan team up with Chris on that one.
说实话
And to be honest?
我一点也不介意亲自审问这家伙
I just wouldn't mind taking a run at this guy myself.
抓了人还要帮助他们改邪归正
You catch them, you clean them, huh?
-没错 -行 我们一起审
- That's right. - All right. Let's have at him.
今天不太顺吧 戴尔
Tough day, Dale, huh?
跟你预想的发展不太一样 是吧
Not exactly how you saw it turning out, is it?
-你可以坦白的 -但我也可以不说
- It's okay to speak, you know. - Yeah, but I don't have to.
我是不会背叛我朋友的
And I'm not gonna give up my friends.
你朋友今天早上把你丢下了
Well, your friends ditched you this morning.
他们可一点不在乎你
They didn't give a damn what happened to you.
希望现在你也没打算包庇他们
I sure hope you're not gonna try to cover for them now.
放聪明点
You got to be smarter than that.
他们耍了你 戴尔
They played you, Dale.
没错 他们耍了你
They did. They played you.
你是负责切断安保系统的
You're the security systems guy,
一旦你切断了警报 让他们大摇大摆地进去后...
and, well, once you got them past the alarm into the building...
你也看到兄弟情有多短暂了
You see how far that love went.
他们是谁
Who are they?
-我不清楚他们的名字 -好吧
- I don't really know their names. - All right.
那他们的目标是什么 他们拿走了什么
Then what were they after? What'd they take?
我也不太清楚
I don't really know that, either.
听着 那个女孩子找上的我
Look, the girl came to me,
只需要我破坏安保系统 没别的了
just needed me to kill a security system. No big thing.
说要给我一千美元当报酬
Offered me a thousand bucks to do it.
你还知道他们什么信息
Is there anything you can tell us about them?
戴尔 给我们点线索
Dale, give us something to work with.
其中一个人
One of the guys,
女孩叫他化学家
she called him the Chemist.
还有车牌
Oh, and the-the license plate.
-你知道车牌号♥ -一部分
- You got a plate? - Part of it.
有一段是007 我觉得挺酷的
It was "007," Which I thought was kind of cool.
可能会给我带来好运之类的吧
Maybe good luck or something.
看来你也没有我们想的那么没价值
Guess you're not as useless as we thought.
我记忆中应该更有趣一点
That wasn't as much fun as I remembered.
要是能干一架
Yeah, well, it's-it's a lot better
可能会好很多
when they put up at least a little bit of a fight.
能回来工作还是很棒的
It's good to be back, though.
你老婆还有莱拉怎么样了
So, how's the missus and, uh, Lila?
都挺好的
Well, they're good.
我们还有了马修
Um, also, there's Matthew
塞缪尔和维多利亚
and Samuel and Victoria.
挺厉害啊
Holy crap,
迪肯 快让安妮缓缓吧
Deac. When are you gonna give poor Annie a break?
你怎么样啊
How about you?
-还和布兰迪在一起吗 -没有 和她分手后
-You, uh, you still with Brandi? - Nah, Brandi was one wife
我又离了一次婚 分手了两次
and two girlfriends ago.
-不好意思 -这样挺好的
- Sorry. - It's for the best.
我想说 我离开的时候
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表