剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Let's give him what he wants.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
亚瑟·诺瓦克的联邦逮捕令已经批了
Federal warrant for Arthur Novak has been approved.
速度真快 谢了 指挥官
Wow, that was quick. Thanks, Commander.
我对联调局主管发飙才换来的
Oh, I got to scream at an FBI director.
不用谢
No thanks necessary.
你准备好了
You ready?
-好了 -行
- Yeah. - Okay.
这可真是意想不到的惊喜
This is an unexpected surprise.
你先是要我名誉扫地
First you take a shot at my name,
然后又想我的队员倒地
and then you take shots at my team.
我受够了你的游戏 诺瓦克
I'm done with your games, Novak.
你一定要这么当个懦夫
Why don't you quit being a coward
怎么不直接冲着我来
and just take your shot at me already?
你急什么
What's your hurry?
你的小队躲过了一劫 挺厉害
Your team dodged a bullet. Impressive.
但现在该我决定下一步怎么走了
But now it's my turn to make the next move,
我要好好筹划一下
and I plan to take my time executing it.
你没有时间了
Time's the one thing you don't have.
刚刚拿到了在美国国土上逮捕你的逮捕令
A warrant's just been green-lit for your arrest on U.S. soil,
现在国内的每个机场和关卡
so right now every airport and checkpoint in the state
都收到了你的照片
is getting a copy of your face.
现在这里已经不欢迎你了
You've overstayed your welcome.
所以 所有你能溜出这个国家的机会
So, any chance you had of slipping out of this country
都已经被堵死了
has vanished.
真是条宝贵的信息
This is valuable information.
看来你一定是想要回报
No doubt you want something in return.
伦巴德和波奇
Lumbard and Birch.
这件事从来就和他们无关
This isn't about them. It never was.
你还是想当个英雄
Still trying to be a hero.
真好猜
So predictable.
那么...
So,
你有何建议
what do you propose?
做笔交易
A trade.
两位警员换一条逃生之路
The officers for a way out.
接头地点你挑
You name the location.
你把伦巴德和伯奇活着交给我
You bring me Lumbard and Birch alive,
我就亲自开车送你出国境
and I'll drive you across the border myself.
你在墨西哥会是安全的 留得青山在不愁没柴烧
You're safe in Mexico. Live to fight another day.
很有吸引力
It's tempting.
但我们早就不再相信彼此了
But I think we're past the point of trusting each other.
诺瓦克 对我来说最重要的
Novak, all that matters to me
就是让警员们安全回家
is getting those officers home safe.
你的目的已经达成了 你毁了我的名誉
You've done your damage, man. You ruined my rep.
但用重回监狱坐一辈子的牢换彻底毁了我
Is burying me really worth going back to prison
真的值得吗
for the rest of your life?
我一会发你地址
I'll text you an address
并带着你的警♥察♥兄弟们过去
and bring the boys in blue.
一小时后那里见
Meet me there in an hour.
不许带武器 洪都
Come unarmed. And, Hondo,
如果你不是一个人来
if you're not alone,
我就给他俩头上一人一枪
I'll put a bullet in both of their brains
绝不留情
without hesitation.
诺瓦克 这是我们俩人之间的私人恩怨
Novak, we started this thing, just the two of us.
我会以同样方式结束一切
I'm-a finish it the same way.
你怎么知道诺瓦克会上钩
How'd you know Novak would take the bait?
因为只要他确认我单独行动 就会杀了我
'Cause once he gets me alone, he's gonna kill me.
一直以来 他的计划就是如此
That's been his plan the entire time.
谁出主意让洪都不带武器
Whose idea was it to send Hondo unarmed
也不带任何通讯或追踪设备就去的
without comms or tracking of any kind?
他自己 不能冒险让诺瓦克发现洪都带窃听器
His. We can't risk having Novak sweep Hondo for bugs.
如果他发现了我们的计划
If he finds out what we're planning,
会先杀了洪都 然后杀伦巴德和伯奇
first he'll kill Hondo, and then he'll kill Lumbard and Birch.
卢卡
Luca,
你确定你能行吗
you sure you're up for this?
我小时候跟特里摔跤身上的伤都比这严重
Oh, I've had bigger bruises wrestling with Terry as a kid.
我怎么可能错失帮洪都的机会
No way I'm skipping the chance to help Hondo.
怎么回事 诺瓦克在哪
What the hell's going on? Where's Novak?
-伦巴德和伯奇在哪 -亚瑟非常谨慎
- Where's Lumbard and Birch? - Arthur is a very careful man.
你之前骗过他一次
You have fooled him once before.
他说要在这碰面的
He said he was gonna meet me here.
-我们要做交易 -交易依然有效
- We had a deal. - The deal still holds.
只是换一个不同地点
We're just rendezvousing at a different location.
如果想确定那两位警官还活着
If you want to see those officers alive,
最好上车
you'll get in.
伦巴德和伯奇在哪
Where's Lumbard and Birch?
你也看到了
As you can see,
我有自己的办法离开这个国家
I found my own way out of the country.
也就是说交易取消了
Suppose that means our deal is off.
我根本不需要你
I don't need you after all.
你杀了我儿子 丹尼尔
You killed my son, Daniel.
结局从来都只有一个
This is how it was always going to end.
我大老远到这来给儿子报仇 我是不会放弃的
I didn't come all this way not to avenge my boy.
但首先呢
But first?
我要最后再看一次你受到折磨
I want to see you suffer one last time.
你还说我很好猜 诺瓦克
And you call me predictable, Novak?
我早就知道你不会轻易离开
I knew there was no way you were gonna leave
放弃给儿子复仇
without your pound of flesh.
我也早知道这个小型机场
And I also knew about this airstrip.
确实好好寻找了一番
It took some digging,
但你知道你手下帕夏
but did you know that your boy Pasha
过去曾在这贩毒吗
used to run drugs out of here?
所以我就知道 你想杀了我跑路
So I figured if you were gonna kill me and bounce,
应该就是在这
this is where it would be.
所以我给你打完电♥话♥
But that's why my team headed straight over here
我团队的人就直接赶来了
after our phone call.
他们只需要看到失踪的警员就会行动
All they needed to move in were those missing officers.
是吗 那...
Well, that...
走 走 走
Go. Go, go.
是伦巴德和伯奇
It's Lumbard and Birch.
斯特里特 谭 掩护我们
Street, Tan, lay us some cover fire.
-我们会带你俩离开 -咱们走
- We're getting you guys out of here! - Let's go.
快 来这边 快点
Come on. Get over here. Come on.
亚瑟 你在干什么
Arthur! What are you doing?
离开这里
Getting myself out of here!
诺瓦克要逃走
Novak's on the move.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
都结束了 诺瓦克
It's over, Novak.
我还是能达成我来这的目的
I can still finish what I came here to do.
不 我觉得你不行
Nah, I don't think you can.
一点机会也没有
It'll never happen.
没等你把枪抬起 他们就会击毙你
They'll drop you before you even get close to raising that gun.
好了 你知道流程的
All right. You know how this goes.
亚瑟·诺瓦克 你被捕了
Arthur Novak, you're under arrest.
在墨西哥我们一对一你都赢不了我
If you couldn't beat me one-on-one in Mexico,
现在我有我的小队全力支持着我
how the hell did you think you could do it
你怎么可能有机会赢我
with my team behind me?
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
宝贝 我们没事了
Baby, we're safe.
诺瓦克会为他这几十年所犯下罪行付出代价
Novak's gonna answer for decades of crime.
我们再也不必见到他了
We never have to see him again.
今天不一样 洪都
Today was different, Hondo.
我知道你的工作是什么样的
I know the realities of your job,
但是今天
but today...
今天是第一次你走出这扇门
Today was the first time you walked out that door
我担心那会是我最后一次见到你
and I worried it'd be the last time I saw you.
我知道
I know.
对不起 尼歇尔 对不起
And I'm sorry, Nichelle. I'm so sorry.
但我不能保证以后不会再让你有这种感觉
But I can't tell you you won't feel this way again.
这是唯一我不能向你做出的承诺
It's the one promise I can never make you.
你会不会因为这样而重新考虑
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表