剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
it'd be like double dipping.
没错
Yeah.
如果我感兴趣呢
All right, so what if I'm interested?
大家听好了 我有消息告诉你们
Listen up, everyone. I've got some news.
桑切斯刚刚通知我说要收拾他的特警队行装
Sanchez has informed me that he's packing up his SWAT bags
去更广阔的天空大展拳脚
and moving on to brighter skies.
我要感谢他
I want to thank him
过去几个月带领这个团队
for leading the team the last couple of months.
他的工作非常出色
He's done a stellar job.
做得好 桑切斯
Good job, Sanchez.
我知道大家都想知道谁会出任队长
I know you'll want to know who's taking over as team leader,
一般情况下 任职需要时间 需要审批
and usually these things take some time, require approvals.
但这个决定很容易 所以已经决定好了
But the decision was easy, so it's already been made.
洪都重新上任
Hondo's back in the saddle.
太好了
Hey, that's awesome.
小队再次集结 好棒
Band is back together, yeah!
现在我们可以开香槟庆祝了
Now we can pop the champagne.
发生了什么事
What just happened?
走
Come on.
指挥官
Commander.
你是怎么让上层批准的
How'd you get the brass to approve?
你有没有听过一句话
You ever heard the expression
别征求同意 征求原谅
"Don't ask permission, ask forgiveness"?
有
Yeah.
我两样都没做
Well, I didn't do either.
我受够了上层来干预我的团队
I'm tired of the brass interfering with my teams.
等等 长官
Wait, sir.
你确定你不会因此惹麻烦吗
You sure you're not gonna get in trouble?
至少他们的怒火会直接冲着我来
Well, at least their anger will be directed at me now
而不是对你们
instead of you.
你替我出过一次头
You stuck your neck out for me once.
对不起我没有早点还这个人情
I'm just sorry I didn't return the favor sooner.
让位给更适合的人选
I cede to the better man.
不得不说 洪都
I got to say, Hondo,
我从没见过谁的团队比你的更忠诚
I have never seen anyone with a more loyal team.
他们一直是人在曹营心在汉
They were always looking over my shoulder to you.
挺烦人的
It was kind of annoying.
祝你新工作顺利
Good luck on the next job.
我有预感我没问题的
Yeah, I have a feeling I'm gonna do just fine.
当然
I'm sure you are.
我想说回头见的
I'd say see you around,
但过几天我要去上海看首映
but I'm heading to Shanghai in a few days for a premiere.
我还想说
I'd also say
以后要低调做事
keep your head down in the future.
但我有预感你不会听取这个建议
But I have a feeling that advice would fall on deaf ears.
斯特里特 等等
Hey, Street, wait up.
-这是什么 -我和我妈说了葬礼的事
- What's this? - I told my mom about the funeral.
她去唐人街买♥♥了点东西给你
She went to Chinatown and picked up a few things for you.
她太贴心了
That's really sweet of her.
这是什么 假金条吗
What is this, like, a fake gold bar?
对 还有一些纸钱 香和纸手♥机♥
Yeah. Some money, incense, paper cell phone.
我妈会很喜欢这些东西的
Man, my mom would love all this.
太好了 谢谢你
It's perfect, man. Thank you.
还有这个
And here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以和你一起去吗
Is it okay if we come with you?
好
Yeah.
我本来想叫你们的
I mean, I would have invited you guys,
我只是觉得你们不会去
I just didn't think you'd want to come.
我们当然要陪你一起去
Of course we want to come to be there for you.
现在你有机会念悼词了
Yeah, and now you have a chance to read that eulogy.
你们也来吗
You guys, too?
说笑吗 当然来
Are you kidding? Yeah.
当然
Of course.
不能让你对着空房♥间唱布莱恩·亚当斯的歌♥吧
Can't have you playing Bryan Adams to an empty room.
我们共同进退 走吧 孩子
We'll ride together. Come on, kid.
谢谢你们
Thanks, you guys.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表