剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
And I'm sure his cooperation comes with a cost.
我来猜猜
Uh, let me guess.
放弃起诉他
We drop the charges against him?
拜托了
Please.
我去提醒各机构不要插手这次行动
I'll alert agencies to stay clear of the sting.
谢谢你 指挥官
Thank you, Commander.
要是你这次搞砸了
If you screw this up...
我...
I...
不准失败
So don't screw it up.
码头方圆一英里内警员都已就位
Units are on standby within a mile radius of the marina.
这里到处都会是周六来购物的人
Now, the place is gonna be crawling with Saturday shoppers,
进出都不要让平民受伤
so let's get in and out without any civilian getting hurt.
伊格纳西奥的人想在公开场合做交换
Ignacio's dudes wanted to do the exchange in public.
我猜他们也不希望节外生枝
My guess-- they don't want this going sideways.
不过还是要注意 码头周围的区域
But still, the area surrounding the marina is tight and dense.
太多出口 太多藏匿点
Too many exits. Too many hiding spots.
我们的耳目一秒都不会离开自己负责的区域
Our eyes and ears won't leave those grounds once.
阿隆索也是
Or Alonso.
你们每个人最好都时刻盯着她
Each and every one of you better have her six at all times.
保证做到滴水不漏 长官
Hundred percent, sir.
她准备好装成古斯曼的女朋友了吗
And is she ready to sell it as Guzman's girlfriend?
自己看吧
Ask her yourself.
我觉得已经进入角色了
I'm gonna go with she's ready.
你的配枪呢 阿隆索
Where's your service weapon, Alonso?
LV包里
In my Louis.
应该是古驰吧
That looks like a Gucci to me.
邦妮有个类似的
Bonnie's got one just like it.
随便吧 反正放得下我的枪
Whatever. As long as my gun fits.
你给马科斯搜身了吗
Did you search Marcos?
他的车和人我都搜了两遍
I did a sweep of his car and patted him down twice.
没问题
He's clean.
好吧 所有人秘密行动
All right, then. Everyone go in stealth.
遵命 长官
I'll do that, sir.
克里斯和马科斯坐同一辆车
All right, Chris and Marcos ride together.
谭和斯特里特 你们跟卢卡一起
Tan and Street, you're with Luca.
迪肯 你跟我
Deacon, you're with me.
把珍妮安全带回家
Let's get Jenni home safe.
- 谢了 -不客气
- Thanks, man. - You're welcome.
20D 大家都就位了吗
20-David. Everyone in position?
22D已准备就绪
22-David ready to rock and roll.
25D就绪
25-David ready.
26D已就位
26-David in position.
收到
Roger that.
所有人保持放松 他们随时会到
Everyone stay loose. Should be any minute now.
现在应该到了
They should be here by now.
他们来了
They'll be here.
25D 已经看到珍妮
25-David. I got eyes on Jenni.
洪都 你看到了吗
Hondo, you seeing this?
看起来他根本没出境
Guess he wasn't out of the country.
20D呼叫指挥部 看到伊格纳西奥·库埃瓦斯
20-David to Command. We have eyes on Ignacio Cuevas.
好 好的 指挥部呼叫
All right. All right, this is Command.
计划不变 按计划执行
Nothing changes. Stick to the script.
收到 指挥部
Roger that, Commander.
没想到帮派头儿也来了
Wasn't expecting the top dog.
我就知道你认识我
I knew you would know who I am.
这就是你带的援手吗
This is your extra muscle?
对 这是我女朋友
Yeah, this is my girl.
她来帮我们保持冷静
She's here helping us all look chill as a cucumber.
估计需要的时候她手劲不小
Guess she must have a strong grip where it counts.
嘴巴放干净点
Hey, watch your mouth.
抱歉
My mistake.
那是我的东西吗
That belong to me?
等珍妮坐到我女朋友旁边
Jenni takes a seat next to my girl,
你就能拿回你的东西
then you get your bag.
好
Okay.
但首先 我大老远来这一趟
But first, there's some business
就是有个生意要和你谈谈
I've come a long way to discuss with you.
20D 目前依然不能行动
20-David. We're still not in the clear.
全员待命
Hold your positions.
这是...
What the...
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
20D呼叫指挥部 移♥民♥局来了
20-David to Command. ICE is here.
联邦警员 举起手来
Federal officers! Hands in the air!
行动 行动
Move in! Move in!
洛城警局特警队 放下武器
LAPD SWAT! Put your gun down!
走 快走 快走
Vamos! Vamos! Vamos!
- 行动 行动 -趴低
- Move in, move in. - Stay low.
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command.
- 发生交火 发生交火 -趴下 趴下
- Shots fired. Shots fired. - Get down, get down.
谭 从北面包抄
Tan, circle north.
我绕过去
I'll go around.
请求增援
Code 8.
指挥部呼叫20D 马上派遣支援
Command to 20-David. Sending backup.
我查了毒品科数据库
I checked the narcotics database.
并没有显示移♥民♥局在对库埃瓦斯进行调查
No indication ICE was actively investigating Cuevas.
典型的三字母缩写机构作风 什么事
Typical three-letter agency, leaving the rest of us
都不通报我们
in the dark.
对
Yeah.
该死的
Damn it!
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
放背后 快点
Behind your back, now!
22D报告 一名嫌疑人已被控制
22-David. One suspect in custody.
克里斯往哪个方向去了
Which way did Chris go?
那边
That way.
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
把枪放地上 否则就给她眉心一枪
Gun on the ground, or she gets a bullet between the brows.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
别动
Don't move!
藏起来
手举到我看得到的地方
Hands up where I can see 'em!
快点
Now!
她是洛城警局的
She's LAPD!
后退
Stand down.
后退
Stand down.
20D
20-David.
嫌疑人已被逮捕 取消支援
Suspect in custody. Code 4.
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
她在哪 珍妮呢
Where is she? Where's Jenni?
大概在下午一点 库埃瓦斯用假名
At about 1300 hours, Cuevas entered the States
蒙混过关入了境
using a false name.
移♥民♥局锁定了他的位置 但谁也没通知
Now, ICE located him, but they didn't alert anyone.
所以是他们搞砸了 不是我们
So this is their screwup, not ours.
一般情况下 我绝不会允许
Now, typically, I wouldn't condone it,
但这次让珍妮逃离现场是个好办法
but that was good thinking, letting Jenni run.
要是再让国安局卷进来处理
It would have been even a bigger mess
情况就更麻烦
to sort out with DHS.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
除了手上撕裂伤之外 她没事
With the exception of a hand laceration, she's okay.
很好
Good.
现在多亏你们 库埃瓦斯和他的人
Now, Cuevas and his men
要在监狱里好好地待上一阵子了
are looking at nice, long prison stints, thanks to all of you.
大家做得很棒
Really good work.
现在可以离开我的办公室回家了
Now, get out of my office and go home.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢卡
Luca.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
古斯曼先生怎么样
How's Mr. Guzman?
缝了几针 但是会没事的
Couple stitches, but he'll be all right.
告诉他特警组感谢他的配合
Well, tell him SWAT appreciates his cooperation,
虽然是他妨碍公务在先
even though it came after obstructing justice.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表