剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
TEMS-36 to Command, Hondo, Tan and Ally
已到达碰头地点
are at the meetup location.
我已在街角附近停车
Parked around the corner.
通过行车记录仪看着他们
Eyes on the them via mounted dashcam.
这地方看起来没人住
Place looks abandoned.
这里就是国王发给迈尔斯的地址
This is the address The King texted Miles.
你们知道这家伙大概长什么样吗
You got any guesses on what this guy looks like?
也许是他们中的一人
Maybe one of them?
你们好
Hey, what's good?
哪个是"国王"
Which one of you is The King?
再说吧 哪个是迈尔斯
Depends. Which one of you is Miles?
是我
That'd be me.
你跟我想的有点不一样
You're not what I was expecting.
同感
Well, the feeling's mutual.
这是你的保镖 这是你的合伙人
Your muscle, your new business partner.
应该没猜错吧
Think I know who's who.
这是杰克森 艾丽
That's Jackson, this is Ally.
你们谁说了算
So which one of you's in charge?
放轻松 我们只是来拿货的
Okay, hey, hey. Take it easy. You knew we'd come packing.
不能带枪
Hey, no guns,
到那去也不能带手♥机♥
no phones on any of youwhere we're going.
是吗 去哪
Yeah? Where we headed?
-不远 -为什么
- Not too far. - Why?
因为他们都不是国王
Because neither one of these guys is The King.
30D队呼叫指挥部 需要我们介入吗
30-David to Command. Do we move in?
-还有你 -等等 迪肯
- You, too. - Give me a minute, Deac.
你摸够了吗
You done copping a feel?
我们走
Let's go.
你们坐后面
In the back.
我妈说过 永远不要上陌生人的车
My mama always told me never to accept rides from strangers.
你要来就来 不来拉倒
Look, you come with us or not at all.
我们自己会开车
We've got our own ride.
听着
Now, listen,
"国王"很忙的
The King's got a schedule to keep.
看在这么多钱的份上
For that kind of money,
等等我们也无妨
he can give us a minute.
走
Let's go.
不带上手♥机♥追踪器吗
We still go without cell trackers?
20队能看见我们
20-Squad's got eyes on us.
我们可以确认"国王"的身份
We can confirm The King's identity,
带着他的货走
leave the site with his product
然后等后援来接应我们
and let the cavalry roll in.
有风险
The risk is there...
但值得
but it's worth the reward.
现在我们看不到现场了
We're blind here now.
现在可以介入 逮捕那两个人
We can move in, arrest these two guys.
如果我们拿下他们 就无法确认"国王"的身份
Look, even if we flip them, we don't ID The King.
以后也不会再有机会了
We lose our opportunity.
30D队呼叫指挥部 我在问一遍
30-David to Command, I'm asking again,
我们要介入吗
do we move in?
不 先静观其变
Negative. Let it play out.
洪都有分寸 我相信小队
Hondo knows what he's doing. I trust the team.
谭
Tan.
如果事情失控 艾丽会帮你吗
If things do pop off, do you know Ally's got your back?
不好说
Lot of history there.
你不是说要永远相信自己的直觉吗
Your thing is, always trust your gut, right?
所以我信她
So yeah, I do.
好
All right.
来吧
Let's do this thing.
走
Let's go.
30D队呼叫指挥部
30-David to Command,
我们从塔拉韦拉出口下了高速来到了诺德霍夫
we pulled off the Talavera exit onto Nordhoff.
没有路可以绕
No place to go around,
也不能走人行道追
can't get onto the sidewalk to catch up.
也许是好事
Well, that's probably a blessing.
那样监视的人会发现我们的
Anyone watching would see us.
我们要跟丢了
We're gonna lose them.
快点
Come on...
30D队呼叫指挥部 我们落后了
30-David to Command, we've fallen behind,
车还在视线范围内
but we still got eyes on the vehicle.
看上去迪肯和福勒
Looks like Deacon and Fowler
跟着他们进了山
are tailing them up into the foothills.
那里北部只有房♥车公园和
There's nothing north of there except RV parks
天使城垃圾填埋场
and the Angel City Landfill.
那里视野开阔
Gives lookouts a better view,
可以俯瞰整个山谷
staring down at the whole valley.
千米之外就能看到我们的后援
They'll see backup coming a mile off.
也就是说迪肯和福勒可能会被发现
Means Deacon and Fowler may get spotted.
现在要派后援和直升机过去吗
Do we send backup and the chopper in now?
拦截房♥车
Intercept the camper?
不
No.
让后援和直升机待命
Hold support units and the chopper on standby.
继续卧底行动
We keep the undercover op going.
那儿 我看见房♥车了
There. I see the camper.
九点钟方向 前门的树下
Nine o'clock. There's a lookout just past the front gate
有人盯梢
under a tree.
好 我们从后面绕过去
All right. We got to go back around.
30D队呼叫指挥部 洪都 谭和艾丽
30-David to Command, Hondo, Tan and Ally
都在银泉房♥车房♥车公园
are in the Silver Springs RV park.
我们走
Let's go. Move.
我们不能开上去
We can't drive up.
他会发现我们的
That guy will see us.
我们开到街尾 走过去
We'll go down the street, approach on foot.
我们不先呼叫后援吗
What, we're not calling for backup first?
不行 不能暴露洪都和谭的卧底身份
No. Can't risk blowing Hondo and Tan's cover.
我们就是后援
We are the backup.
坐着等
Y'all sit tight.
他一会儿就出来
He'll be out in a minute.
心里是不是又有那种痒痒的感觉了
You getting that rush again?
你以前可是为这个而活的
You used to live for this.
你现在还在追求这个吗
This really the kind of thing you still live for?
你们俩别斗嘴了
Cool it, you two.
30D呼叫指挥部
30-David to Command.
我们正徒步靠近房♥车和接头地点
We're approaching the camper and the meetup location on foot.
好的 收到 你们发信♥号♥♥我们再派增援
Okay, copy that. We'll hold backup for your signal.
直升机在两英里距离外盘旋待命
Chopper's in the air circling two miles from you.
情况依旧良好 只要交完货 洪都和谭离开
We're still good. Once the handoff goes down and Hondo and Tan leave,
就让增援进场抓人
the cavalry can roll in.
看不到和听不到里面的情况实在很难办
It's tough without eyes on this or ears inside.
真的 我也不知道希克斯怎么做到的
Honestly, I don't know how Hicks does it, either.
-做到什么 -一直等待
- Does what? - The waiting.
听着 与等待无关
Look, it's not about the waiting.
关键是信任 信任团队
It's about believing, in the team.
从弗雷斯♥诺♥大老远过来 迈尔斯
Long drive down from Fresno, Miles.
要喝一杯吗
How about a drink?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
开车回去还有好一段路
Long drive back.
也对 你之前说因为家里有事要处理吗
That's right, you said you had a family issue to get back to?
是不是这样
Is that right?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
父母有人生病 是不是
A sick parent, was it?
不 万幸并不是
No. Thankfully not.
哦对了 是你妹妹
That's right, your sister.
就是确认一下
Just making sure.
房♥车在那 11点方向 大约三十米开外
There's our camper. 11 o'clock, about a hundred feet.
你叫我来是要谈业务拓展 所以...
Well, I figured you asked me out here to talk expansion, so...
谈吧
let's chat.
是我父亲带我入了这行
I blame my father for getting me into this business.
你呢 迈尔斯
How about you, Miles?
我老爸一直都在劝我不要干这行
Well, I guess you could say my pops tried to talk me out of it.
那你应该听他的话
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表