剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Yeah, Ralph, solid guy. Tell him he still owes me dinner
他还欠我一顿饭和一件高档衬衣
and a good shirt from that one job on Sunset.
我会叮嘱他的
I'll hold him to it.
没事吧
Everything okay?
是图阿娜 她想知道
It's Tuana. She wants to know
这周六我去不去雷多东海滩
if I'm down to go to Redondo this Saturday,
然后去凯蒂烤肉坊吃晚饭
grab some dinner at Katie's Grill after,
就我和她
just the two of us.
是约会吗
Like on a date?
没错 最后她还加了个眨眼的表情 就是约会没跑了
Oh, yeah. She added the winky face at the end, that's a date.
也许没什么 不过
You know, it's probably nothing, but...
凯莉最后问你的那两个问题
those last couple interview questions Kelly asked you?
也许就是图阿娜
That might've been Tuana
想找个办法约你出来呢
trying to suss out a way to ask you out.
如果我拒绝 她误解了我的意思
All right, what if I say no, and she takes it the wrong way,
她和凯莉觉得尴尬不来找我了怎么办
and it's awkward for her and Kelly to come around?
不会的 她是成年人了
No, man. I mean, she's a grown woman,
和她当面说吧 没事的
just talk to her in person. You'll be fine.
24D 发现目标
24-David. I have visual.
我们走
Let's go.
看来他们跑不了了 他们正在卸货
Looks like it's going down. They're unloading.
有五名持枪疑犯
Counting five armed suspects.
外加一个 未发现持有武器
Plus one, no visible weapon.
那是里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯
That's Ricardo Alvarez,
替贩毒集团走私的 这条线是他的
smuggler for the cartel. This is his route.
货呢
What about the cargo?
-已确认 -行动已确认
- Confirmed. - We have confirmation.
卢卡 斯特里特 从北侧过去
Luca, Street, approach from the north side.
谭和我绕到南侧
Tan and I will come around from the south.
我们上
Let's move in.
22D 我们就位了
22-David, we're in position.
洪都 货快装上车了
Hondo, cargo's almost loaded.
马上行动 马上
Move in now. Now!
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop your weapons!
放下武器 找掩护
Drop your weapons! Cover, cover, cover!
阿尔瓦雷斯在小货车上
Alvarez is in the truck.
-卢卡 你有闪光弹吗 -有 有 有
- Luca, you got flashbangs? - Got it, got it, got it.
-谭 你和斯特里特汇合 不要让车跑掉 -是
- Tan, get with Street. Don't let that truck get out of here. - Roger.
扔 扔
Now, now.
趴下 趴下
Down on the ground! Down on the ground!
跪下 跪下
On your knees, on your knees!
想都别想 趴下
Don't even think about it. Down!
手举起来 不许动
Hands in the air. Don't move!
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
趴下 趴下
On your stomach, on your stomach!
把手背后 把手背后 快
Hands behind your back. Hands behind your back, now.
没问题吧
Got it?
还行
Yeah.
看来莱恩斯今天收获不小
Looks like Lyons gets her win today.
卢卡 你来开箱吧
Luca, do the honors.
是 老大
You got it, boss.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this thing?
便携式火箭发射器
It's a portable rocket launcher.
不过没见过这种型号♥的 不是美国制♥造♥的
Not one I've ever seen before. It ain't U.S.
那团伙的毒品去哪了
What happened to the cartel drugs?
或许莱恩斯探员能告诉我们
Maybe Agent Lyons can tell us.
谁看到莱恩斯探员了
Who has eyes on Lyons?
25D 立刻派救援小组 探员受伤
25-David. I need an R/A here, now. Agent down!
撑住
Hey, stay with me.
你要是死了 拉尔夫会要我命的
You know Ralph will have my ass if you don't.
我跟她一起去 跟洪都说一声
I'm gonna ride with. Tell Hondo.
总部见
See you back at HQ.
洪都 这位是国土安♥全♥局♥的弗兰克·冈瑟探员
Hondo, this is Agent Frank Gunther with Homeland Security.
冈瑟探员 这位是哈里森警司
Agent Gunther, Sergeant Harrelson.
幸会
How you doing?
你知道这东西是什么吗
You got any idea what this thing is,
或者它为什么会出现在缉毒搜捕行动中
or what it was doing at a DEA raid?
便携式BGM-71D
Portable BGM-71D.
反坦克武器
Anti-tank weapon.
目前市面上还没有
Nothing like them on the market yet.
至少我们这没有
At least, not our market.
看起来火力非常强
Well, it looks like some serious firepower.
还好它现在在我们手里了
Well, I guess it's a good thing that it's in our hands now.
那其余的部分呢
Where are the rest of them?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们检查了整片码头 只有这一件
We checked the entire yard. This was the only one.
以色列政♥府♥向我们发出警报
The alert we received from the Israeli government
有三件这样的武器在海法失窃
warned that three of these weapons were stolen in Haifa.
他们的情报人员称这三件武器都被运往了洛杉矶
Their intel says all three were headed to Los Angeles.
另外两件在哪
So, where the hell are the other two?
反恐特警队
第五季 第十集
源目标
武器生产厂
你们缴获的是以色列高级军用武器
Weapon you recovered is advanced Israeli arms tech.
以色列方面认为它尚处于开♥发♥阶段
The Israelis consider it still in development,
但十分危险的是
but what makes it so dangerous
它使用了尖端热金属科技
is the cutting-edge thermic metal technology.
穿透坦克装甲就像切黄油一样轻松
It can penetrate tank armor like butter.
像这样的武器
A weapon like this...
可能的目标多了去了
I mean, the potential targets are endless.
它能够穿透我们最强固的建筑
It could breach our most fortified buildings,
更别提黑贝蒂了
not to mention what it could do to Black Betty.
谁知道它会瞄准
Who knows how many innocent victims
多少无辜的受害者
this weapon could be turned on.
这意味着贩毒集团插手军♥火♥交易了吗
Does this mean the cartel's getting into the arms business?
这个想法令人战栗
That's a frightening thought.
这样的话
Only ups the urgency
找到另外两件武器的任务更迫在眉睫
that we find the other two launchers right away.
我们抓住的那些走私犯手里只有一件
The smugglers we took down only had one in their cargo.
我猜测运输这些武器的人用了备选方案
My guess is, whoever shipped them is using a redundancy plan.
没错 三件武器 三条路径
Yeah, ship three guns, three different routes,
确保至少有一件武器能抵达目的地
to ensure that at least one of them arrives.
也就意味着
Which means
有人非常想把它搞到手 为什么
someone really wants to get their hands on this weapon. Why?
国土安♥全♥局♥一周前才得知这起武器失窃的消息
Homeland was only notified of the theft about a week ago.
目前没有任何可疑目标的情报
No intel yet on what the potential target might be.
集装箱码头的走私犯身上有什么线索
What do we have on our smugglers from the container yard?
头儿叫里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯
Ricardo Alvarez was the man in charge.
起初是科里多贩毒组织的一个小兵
Started as a foot soldier for the Corrido cartel,
后来晋升 现在监管美国的走私和分销业务
rose up, and now oversees smuggling and distribution into the U.S.
如果他是头儿
Well, if he's the top dog,
那他一定知道这件武器是运往哪里
he must know where the weapon was headed.
让斯特里特和卢卡去跟他谈谈
Have Street and Luca talk to him.
冈瑟探员可以在监控室看着
Agent Gunther can monitor from Observation.
国土安♥全♥局♥很感谢你的协助 指挥官
Homeland appreciates your help on this one, Commander.
这些武器在我的城市里
These weapons are in my city.
没有人比我更想找到它们
Nobody wants them found as badly as I do.
高伤亡武器
High casualty weapons.
你还涉足新领域了
That's new territory for you,
你要把它运给谁
so who were you taking it to?
不知道这是什么 从来没见过
No idea what that is. Never seen it before.
你把这个私运进城是人赃俱获
We caught you smuggling this into the city.
怎么可能不知道里面是什么
You're telling us that you never looked inside that box?
我答应运一个板箱
I made a deal to deliver a crate.
没问过里面装的是什么
Didn't ask what was in it.
既然这不是毒品生意 那是什么 副业吗
So, this isn't cartel business. What then? A side gig?
工作而已
Job's a job.
有人出钱 我就运货
I get paid to deliver.
下次不如稍微问问
Maybe next time you want to get a little more info
你走私的到底是什么
on what you're smuggling?
想想你现在能判多少年
Just considering the prison time you're looking at now.
看看 三件这样的武器
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表