剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
她当时就在那里
she was right there,
她差一点就...
and he was a flinch away from...
她是我的血肉至亲 保护她是我的责任
She is my blood, she's my responsibility.
保护她是我们的责任
She's our responsibility.
但她给我打了电♥话♥
But I'm the one she calls,
如果她再打来我必须要接
and I need to be here if she tries to again.
我们尊重你的决定 警司
We respect your decision, Sergeant.
嫌犯在东画廊的墙上切割出三个洞
Suspects cut three holes in the East Gallery wall,
然后从背面取下了那些画
then they removed the paintings from behind.
你确定是这个位置
You're sure about this spot?
嗯 我刚才在出来的路上看见的这些洞
Yeah, I just saw the holes on my way out just now.
真奇怪 他们的目标是这三幅画
Strange that they'd target these three paintings.
它们是一个身分不明的艺术家的作品
They're painted by a virtually unknown artist.
远非展览中最名贵的作品
Far from the most valuable pieces in the collection.
如果你没错的话 这不是为了钱
If you're right, this isn't about money.
一定是出于情感动机
The motive must be emotional.
人们会喜欢上一些东西
Well, people grow attached to things.
价值不一定是最重要的
Value doesn't always matter.
你是收藏家
You a collector?
不不 我不是
Nah, nah, not me.
但我有一辆卖♥♥危地马拉食物的餐车
But I am the owner of a Guatemalan food truck
它于我的情感价值大于它的金钱回报 所以
that means more to me than it makes for me, so...
谁不喜欢做肉馅饼的手艺呢
Who doesn't appreciate the craft of a good empanada?
是啊
Yeah.
听我说
Look...
我 我先前并不是觉得
I-I didn't mean to imply earlier that the people
人命不如艺术品重要
were a lesser priority than the art.
我有段时间
This is a more
没有在工作中面对今天这样的高风险了
high-stakes day at work than I've had in a while,
我越界了 抱歉
and I overstepped. I apologize.
我可能有点反应过度了
I may have overreacted.
今天里面有20小队的亲属
20-Squad has family inside today.
你们保护人♥民♥ 我保护艺术品
You protect the people, I'll protect the art,
哪怕只是小小火灾
even from friendly fire.
没问题
All right.
卢卡
Luca.
迪肯叫我们进去
Deacon needs us inside.
洪都
Hondo?
老爸 你得让我工作
Pop, you got to let me work.
我看见那些保安 你们救出来的 温妮呢
I saw the guards. You got 'em out. Where's Winnie?
她还在里面
She's still inside.
那你在外面干什么
And what are you doing outside?
-我要来指挥 -迪肯会带领小队进入大楼
I'm needed in command. Deacon's gonna lead the team in the building.
听着 要是他们试图把你排挤出去
Hey, look, if they're trying to shove you out,
你就要立刻挤回去
you need to shove right back.
爸 这是我的决定
Pop, it was my decision.
你的决定是错的
Well, it's the wrong decision.
我那么信任你会把温妮救出来
I trusted you to get Winnie out.
你人在这怎么救
How are you going to do that from here?
我能理解你很担心
I get that you're worried,
但我不需要你来告诉我该怎么做 明白吗
but I don't need you telling me how to do my job, you understand?
我会救出温妮的 我有我的办法
I'm gonna get Winnie out my way.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything all right? - Everything's fine.
-我爸有点疑问 -相信自己的直觉
- My pop just had some questions. - Trust your instincts.
把注意力集中在手头的工作上
Focus on the job at hand.
把父亲当做一位普通的担惊受怕的 不知情的父母
You treat your father like any other scared, uninformed parent.
明白吗
You got that?
我不会受影响的 长官
It won't be a problem, sir.
很好 迪肯和小队准备好了
Good. Deacon and the team are set.
我受不了了
I can't take this.
电♥话♥响个没完没了
It just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.
天呐 我呼吸不过来了
Oh, God, I can't breathe.
她的样子吓着我了
She's freaking me out.
有点同情心吧
Have some sympathy.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
看着我
Hey, hey, hey, hey, you focus on me.
跟我说话 跟我说话
Talk to me. Talk to me.
为什么你要来这工作
Why are you working here?
艺术是我的专业
Uh, I'm studying art,
我想成为一名博物馆馆长
trying to become a curator.
可那需要工作经验
Needed work experience.
那为什么选择这呢 怎么没去博物馆
Why here? Why-why not at a museum?
拍卖♥♥行是检验艺术品价值的地方
Auction houses are where works of art test their value.
那些挑选拍卖♥♥品的人
The people who select what's up for sale
决定了什么会被世人看到 价值几何
decide what's seen and prized,
我也想成为这样的人 想和这样的人打交道
and I want to be one of them, mix it up.
你的这种热忱 听起来有自己的故事
This sort of passion-- it sounds personal.
我奶奶是一名艺术家
My grandmother was an artist.
才华横溢 但是
Brilliant, but, um,
她的作品从未售出过
never sold her work.
市场看不到她的价值
The market didn't see her value.
我相信有朝一日你会改变这点的
I'm sure you'll change that someday.
你应该明白 你这样只会让我烦躁
You should know, you're only pissing me off here.
这可不明智
Not a good idea.
我是丹尼尔·哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Daniel Harrelson.
你是诺亚·埃里克森吗
Am I speaking with Noah Erickson?
好吧 让我离开这
All right, get me the hell out of here
不然我们就要开始开枪了
or we're gonna start shooting.
我的小队就在你门外
My team is outside your door.
指挥官呼叫30D 埃里克森正在通话中
Command to 30-David. Erickson's on the line.
开始逼近 就位后发信♥号♥♥
Start your approach, signal when in position.
依我看 你也不想威胁我们
Doesn't look to me like you're set up to be making threats.
我们一起想办法 你和我
Let's work this out-- you and me.
你觉得你可以劝我自己走进监狱
So you can talk me into a prison cell?
不了 谢谢你 警司
No, thank you, Sergeant.
告诉怎么才能结束这场闹剧 诺亚
Tell me how this ends, Noah.
放我们走 哈里森
We walk free, Harrelson.
那是你弟弟吗
Is that your brother?
怎么感觉这里只有我在提供解决方案
Feels to me like I'm the only one providing solutions here.
凭什么
Why would I do that?
不 我一个人♥质♥也不会放
No. I'm not releasing anyone.
除非我和我的人平安离开 谁也别想进出
No one in or out until my people and I are clear.
要是我不能离开
If I'm not getting out of here,
我不知道为什么有人可以
I don't know why anybody else should.
杀害人♥质♥并不在你的计划之中
Killing hostages isn't part of the plan, man.
我知道出了点岔子
I know things went sideways.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
把出口锁上
Padlock the exit?
不是我 但有人耍了你
Not me, but someone screwed you.
听着 这不全怪你 诺亚 告诉我吧
So, look, this isn't all on you, Noah. Talk to me.
告诉你我知不知道什么内情
And if I got information?
说出来 看看能给你换来什么
Share it. See what it buys you.
告诉我谁才是真正的幕后黑手
Tell me who's really behind all of this.
行
All right.
他一周前联♥系♥的我
He contacted me over a week ago.
没见过面 只有短♥信♥联♥系♥
Never met, just texted.
他拿出了一份完美的计划 把装备邮寄给了我
He laid out a perfect plan, mailed supplies.
枪 制♥服♥和工具
The guns, the uniforms, the tools?
都是他搞的
That's all him.
我只用找一伙人
I just had to gather a crew,
锯几个洞 交货 收款
saw a couple holes, drop off the goods, collect my fee.
我没打算伤害任何人
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
那个保安是逼不得已
The guards gave me no choice.
现在不要逼我犯下相同的错
Don't make the same mistake now.
要是逼得我走投无路了
You don't want to see what I'm capable of
你可不想知道我能做出什么事来
when my back's against the wall.
放我走 不然我们就开枪杀出一条血路
Let me go, or we shoot our way out.
诺亚 多少钱也换不来一条命
Noah, no payday is worth dying for, man.
放走人♥质♥ 放下武器
Let the hostages walk free. Put your weapons down,
我的小队和你在里面会面 我们再好好谈谈
my team will meet you inside, and we'll talk.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表