剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但他那时候做了
But he did it then.
你有跟那个警员道过歉吗
Have you even apologized to this officer?
那是苏亚雷斯用来
Hey, that's the SUV
绑♥架♥巴普蒂斯塔的越野车 他们在这里
Suarez used to abduct Baptista. They're here.
好了 准备行动
All right, gear up.
现在觉得我和我的小弟们怎么样
How you feel about me and my boys now?
叛徒
Rat!
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon!
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Don't move!
不许动
Don't move!
巴普蒂斯塔 你还好吗
Baptista, you okay?
退后
Back off!
克里斯 后面的房♥间 我掩护他们 你去
Chris, back room. I'll cover them, go.
放轻松 兄弟
Just take it easy, man.
-我叫你退后 -放轻松
- I said back off! - Take it easy!
快跑
Go, go!
无需增援
Code 4.
抓获三名嫌犯 已救下巴普蒂斯塔
Three suspects in custody, recovered Baptista.
处于半昏迷状态 支派救援小组
Semi-conscious, send an R/A.
-险些失败 -太险了
- Close call. - Too close.
假想敌还是逍遥法外 在散布情报
And Shadowboxx is still out there spilling intel.
我刚和医院方面打了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the hospital.
巴普蒂斯塔不会有事的
Baptista's gonna be all right.
我讨厌被这个黑客逼得打防守
I just hate the feeling this hacker's got us playing defense.
网络犯罪组跟我说他们阻止了病毒扩散
Well, Cybercrime tells me they stopped the virus from spreading,
我猜是件好事
which I assume is a good thing.
确切地说 他们阻断了恶意软件的自我复♥制♥
Specifically, they've disrupted the malware's self-replicating--
对 他们阻止了病毒扩散 是件好事
Yes, they did. It's a good thing.
向这把假想敌驱逐出洛城警局系统
Uh, it's a great first step towards getting Shadowboxx
-迈出了伟大的第一步 -你还有什么事吗
- out of LAPD's system.- You got anything else?
我知道这是网络犯罪组的案子
Okay, I know this is Cybercrime's investigation,
我完全尊重这点 但我稍微调查了一下
and I completely respect that, but I did some digging.
-然后发现了些什么 -对 黑客们不停地
- And you found something? - Yeah, hackers are constantly
在试图破解洛城警局的防火墙
trying to breach the LAPD security firewall,
系统会记录他们的每一次尝试
and the system logs every attempt.
所以我排查了那些记录
So I searched through those records.
没有有关这次系统入侵的
There is no unusual network activity
异常网络活动
that could explain the current breach.
如果假想敌没有攻击系统的话
Then how did Shadowboxx get inside
他是怎么入侵的
if he never attacked the system?
我认为他是从一个本来就联网的终端
I think he uploaded the virus from a terminal
上传了病毒
that was already attached to the network.
如果假想敌使用了一台洛城警局的电脑
If Shadowboxx physically accessed one of LAPD's computers...
说明他身在洛杉矶城内
Then he's somewhere here in L.A.
而不是在克里米亚的什么服务器农场里
Not some server farm in Crimea.
你能查出他用的那台终端吗
Okay, can you ID the terminal he used?
我只是个技术员 兄弟
I'm just a tech, man.
我把这些信息都提供给网络犯罪组了
I gave all this stuff to Cybercrime.
-他们都了解了 -警局联网的有几百台电脑
- They have it. - There's hundreds of LAPD-networked computers.
我们需要所有人一起找
We need every pair of eyes looking.
你有本事发现这些 跟进下去
And you were smart enough to see this. Follow it through.
除非我看错你了
Unless I'm reading you wrong?
不 我可以试试看
No, I'll give it a shot.
全力以赴
Make it your best shot.
找到假想敌 我们就能根除这些问题
We locate Shadowboxx, SWAT could stop all of this at the source.
带苏亚雷斯去审讯室
Get Suarez in the box.
看看他对这个黑客有多少了解
Let's see what he knows about our hacker.
苏亚雷斯
Suarez.
袭♥警♥重罪
Felony assault on a cop.
贩运毒品
Drug trafficking.
以你的前科 要判终生监禁
With your priors, that's life.
好消息是 你要是只猫
Good news is, if you're a cat,
还剩八条命
you still got eight more.
想得美
Nice try.
判个九到十二年
Nine to 12 years.
最多了
Max.
只是巴普蒂斯塔警员是缉毒局
Except Officer Baptista was embedded as part
联合派遣小组的卧底
of a DEA joint task force,
所以有些算联邦重罪
so there's federal charges in the mix.
你花大价钱买♥♥下了所有你在洛城警局手里的罪证
You spent good money buying up everything LAPD had on you,
却没有仔细看看
and you didn't read it carefully?
我们也许可以让联邦算你初犯
Maybe we can get the feds to call you a first-timer,
前提是你要给我们关于假想敌的有用情报
if you tell us something useful about Shadowboxx.
我都不认识那家伙
I don't even know the guy.
你们商定那些失窃情报价钱的时候
You must've exchanged a few words to set the price
肯定聊过几句吧
for the stolen intel.
我当时收到一封邮件
I got an email.
说我身边有内奸
Said I had a mole problem.
附了一页洛城警局关于我的档案
Came with a single page of LAPD's file on me
并且保证只要我付得起 他手里还有
and a promise he had more if I could pay.
验证可行性
Proof of concept.
那封邮件可能只是一个一次性账户
That email's probably a throwaway account.
你是怎么付的钱
How'd you pay?
-用手♥机♥软件 还是网络汇款 -他说他要现金
- Over an app, by wire?No. - He said he wanted cash.
还给了我一个闪存盘
And he gave me a flash drive.
说是电子汇款容易被查到
Said electronic transfers are too traceable.
你见过假想敌本人
You met Shadowboxx, in person?
算不上 他选了个拥挤的露天咖啡廊
Barely. He picked a crowded outdoor cafe.
他来的时候穿了件黑色连帽衫
Dude in a black hoodie showed up.
拿了钱以后就不见踪影了
Did the swap and disappeared.
我根本没见着他的正脸
I never saw his face.
我只知道这么多了
That's all I got.
真的
Really.
律师 谢谢你们能来
Counselor, thank you for stopping by.
我之前在电♥话♥里也说了
Like I said on the phone,
我就是想问你几个问题
I just want to ask a couple questions
是关于你们之前的一个客户 瓦多·奥尔蒂斯
about one of your former clients, Eduardo Ortiz.
别告诉我他现在找警♥察♥来帮他传话了
Don't tell me he's got cops delivering his messages now.
这么说他一直想联♥系♥你
So you know he's been trying to contact you?
他说他还没有得到回复
He says he hasn't got a reply.
我是一名公设辩护律师
I'm a public defender with obligations
现在手上有几十个客户
to dozens of current clients.
他的信说来说去都是一个意思
And his letters are the same, over and over.
他说自己是无辜的
He claims he's innocent
然后他要求我发起上诉
and then he demands I file an appeal.
你拒绝了他是因为
And you refuse because...
因为他不能上诉 他接受了认罪协议
Because it's not an option. He took a plea deal.
条款中明确规定了不能上诉
The terms of which explicitly ruled out an appeal,
他知道这点
and he knows that.
你也知道很多被告人签下认罪协议都是被逼的
You know that a lot of defendants feel cornered into taking a plea.
认罪是他们唯一的选择
I mean, they get convinced that that's their only option.
奥尔蒂斯多次因暴♥力♥重罪入狱
Ortiz was in and out of prison for violent felonies,
他是受害者的手下 而且他的不在场证明也很可疑
he worked for the victim, and his alibi was shaky at best.
坦白说 能把他的罪行降至二级谋杀
Uh, frankly, getting his charge down to murder two
还让他免于终身监禁已经是很大的胜利了
and keeping a life sentence off the table was a big win.
好吧 最后一个问题
Okay, just last question.
你觉得他说的是真的吗
Do you think what he says is true?
说他是无辜的
That he's innocent?
我一直觉得奥尔蒂斯是个聪明人
You know, Ortiz always seemed to me like a clever guy.
非常有风度
Super personable.
但我不能因为一直纠结我的客户有罪与否
But I can't compromise a client's defense
而耽误了为他辩护
wondering about guilt or innocence.
对 对 那不是你的职责
Right. Right, that's not your job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我打给了长滩警局
Hey, so I called LBPD
跟罗斯警官取得了联♥系♥
to get in touch with Officer Ross,
为我之前在长滩警局犯下的过错道歉
apologize for what I did back in Long Beach.
顺利吗
How'd it go?
没道成歉 我之前的搭档说她离开了警局
It didn't. My old partner told me she left the force.
开了一家礼品店 我...
Opened a surf shop. I just...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表