剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我愿意跟尼克尔斯当面对质 随时随地都行
I'll meet Nichols face-to-face. Anytime, anyplace.
不止我一个人被他欺压了
I ain't the only one he's screwed over.
我看了网上的评论
I read what they say online.
很多人在网上对名人品头论足
Lots of people say a lot of things about celebrities online. -
确实 有一个论♥坛♥ 上面都是
They do. There's this one forum of
不知道怎么说 算是黑粉吧
I don't know, haters.
-或许你们该去看看 -能看到些什么
- Maybe you should check them out. - What'll we see if we do?
洛杉矶金童的阴暗面
The dark side to L.A.'s golden boy.
不给服务生小费
Waitresses he didn't tip.
高尔夫球童看见他打球作弊
Caddies who saw him cheatin' at golf.
有时候我会在晚上看看
I read about it at night sometimes.
很放松
Relaxes me.
如果有人想杀害尼克尔斯
If someone wants to kill Nichols,
他们一定在那个网站上 相信我
they're on that site, trust me.
替我祝他好运
Tell him I said good luck.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
你跟尼克尔斯聊过之后 有没有感觉
When you spoke to Nichols, you get a sense
他有点惹人厌
he rubs people the wrong way?
他有钱又有名 有些人就是会讨厌他
He's rich and famous. That does it for some folks.
我是说他认识的人
I mean the people he knows.
你觉得他是那种
Think he's the type
会被圈内人针对的人吗
that'd have someone in his own circle targeting him?
你说呢
You tell me.
那是什么类型
What type is that?
我给了你时间 让你做出正确的决定
You know, I gave you time to make the right call.
继续留在特警队会死得很惨
Sticking around SWAT will be death by a thousand pinpricks,
但这是你的选择
but that's your choice.
而我对自己的选择很满意
And I'm just fine with my choices.
你呢 桑切斯
What about you, Sanchez?
不管你跟委员会达成了什么协议
Whatever deal you cut with the commission,
你都只是在利用它往上爬
you're only using it to climb the ladder.
你一定要让我做坏人 是吗
You're determined to make me the bad guy, huh?
如果这是你想要的 洪都 那我就做坏人吧
That's what you need, Hondo, that's what I'll be.
随便你做什么 但请你扪心自问
You do what you got to do, but ask yourself this.
如果六个月后我依然在这里
How happy are they gonna be with you in six months
他们对你能有多满意
when I'm still here?
我们的嫌犯又上线了
Our suspect's back.
刚刚在尼克尔斯论♥坛♥上发布了一条死亡威胁
Just posted a death threat on the Nichols forum.
以为我放弃了吗
Think I gave up?
再想想吧 你死定了 尼克尔斯
Think again. You're dead, Nichols.
你身边没有人是安全的 没有人
No one around you is safe. No one.
尼克尔斯现在在哪里
Where's Nichols right now?
作者见面会
德里克·尼克尔斯
《传递时间:如何成为一名专业的四分卫》
德里克·尼克尔斯 著
洪都 什么情况
Hondo, what's up?
尼克尔斯收到了一条新的死亡威胁
There's been a new threat on Nichols' life.
不能让他出现在公众视野中 带他离开 立刻
He can't be seen in public. You got to pull him. Now.
尼克尔斯
Nichols?
报应来了
I'm coming for you!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
大伙儿 大伙儿 尼克尔斯先生
Hey, hey, guys, guys, guys. Mr. Nichols.
所有人 趴下
Down, everyone!
洛城警局
LAPD!
-放开我 我要杀了他 -叫你们趴下
- Let me go! I'm gonna kill him! - I said down!
放开我
Let me go!
不许动
Do not move.
双手背在身后
Hands behind your back.
放开我
Let me go!
你死定了 尼克尔斯
You're dead, Nichols!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
尼克尔斯才是罪犯
Nichols is the criminal.
听着 人身伤害是重罪 瓦格纳先生
Look, assault is a felony, Mr. Wagner.
那破坏他人婚姻要怎么罚
And what's the punishment for destroying a marriage, huh?
那狗♥娘♥养♥的睡了我老婆
Son of a bitch screwed my wife.
在我看来 是尼克尔斯先侵犯了我
The way I see it, Nichols assaulted me first.
我在他的进攻线上打了五年
I was on his O-line for five years.
半个职业生涯都是在保护他
I spent half my career protecting his ass,
他就这样报答我 睡我的老婆
and this is how he repays me? By sleeping with my wife?
这就是你想杀了他的原因
That's why you want him dead?
-谁说我想杀了他 -你说的
- Who says I want him dead? - You did.
说了大概八次 还想把他的脑袋锤扁
About eight times. Tried to bash his head in, too.
或者让他被警♥察♥射杀更简单 对吧
Or easier just to get him shot up by police, right?
至少这次你没有利用我们掩盖自己的踪迹
At least this time, you weren't using us to cover your tracks.
利用你们 你在说什么
Using you? The hell are you talking about?
你报的假警
The swatting you put into motion.
报假警的事情跟我无关
I had nothing to do with any swatting.
你老婆跟尼克尔斯有婚外情 对吧
Look, Nichols had an affair with your wife, all right?
-没有比这更强的动机了 -没错
- Motives don't get stronger. - Yeah,
但我一个小时前才刚听说他和阿曼达的事
but I only heard about him and Amanda an hour ago.
从谁那里听说的
You heard from who?
广播上
The radio.
电台主播报道了阿曼达跟他的爆♥炸♥新闻
DJs reported breaking news about him and Amanda.
播报他们之间的短♥信♥
They read the texts,
谈论被拍到的照片
talked about the pics.
我本来健完身要回家的 临时决定调头
Look, I was on my way home from the gym when I flipped a U-turn,
去德里克的签售会砸场子
decided to come crash Derrick's book signing instead.
在这之前发生的任何事都跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with whatever happened before that.
有人黑入了尼克尔斯的邮箱
Someone hacked Nichols' email,
把婚外情的事泄露给了《不良行为》电台
leaked the affair to Bad Behavior.
此事背后的主谋是在试图煽动一个愤怒的丈夫
Whoever's behind this was trying to goad an angry husband
借他之手来干事
into finishing the job for them.
也差点就杀掉了尼克尔斯
Just about got Nichols killed, too.
现在媒体在说是这个前锋恐吓了尼克尔斯
Now the press is blaming this lineman for swatting Nichols,
搞得好像案子已经破了
acting like the whole thing's case closed.
他们想怎么报导都行
All right, they can report whatever they want,
不过这件事还没有结束
but this isn't over.
尼克尔斯和他的经理正在赶来这里
Nichols and his manager are on their way here.
联♥系♥那个新闻编辑部的人
All right, get in touch with someone in that newsroom.
泄露这个消息的人
Whoever leaked them this stuff's
肯定跟杀害尼克尔斯的人脱不了干系
involved in the plot to kill Nichols.
查出这个人是谁
Get a name.
盖尔·摩根吗
Gail Morgan?
-我是 什么事 -我是洛城警局的罗伯特·希克斯
- Yeah? - Robert Hicks, LAPD.
这位是我的同事 凯警司
This is my colleague, Sergeant Kay.
我们能不能跟你聊聊
I was wondering if we could get a word?
当然 什么事
Yeah, sure. What about?
二十年前
Well, 20 years ago,
一名年轻女子被人杀害 身份一直不明
a young woman was murdered, and she was never identified.
最近 他们将她的DNA放入一个家谱数据库中
Recently, they put her DNA into a family tree database
和她的一位亲戚相匹配
and matched to just one relative.
也就是你
You.
你是她的嫡系表亲
You're her first cousin.
抱歉 我有点不明白
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand.
二十年前 你有没有一位表亲
Do you have any cousins who may have dropped off the grid,
和家人失联过
say, 20 years ago?
她可能长成这样
She might've looked like this.
我不知道该说些什么 我...
I don't know what to say. I mean, I...
我完全不知道我还有表亲
I didn't even know I had any cousins.
妈妈家只有她一个小孩 我不知道自己的生父是谁
Mom was an only child, and I never knew my dad.
这个女孩一定是他那边的
I guess this girl must be from his side?
对 应该是他的侄女
Yeah, she, uh, she'd be his niece.
女士 我们很想查到这个女孩的父母
Ma'am, we're eager to track down this girl's parents,
而你是我们这二十年来能找到的和她最亲近的人
and you're the closest we've come to in two decades.
你能不能告诉我们
I mean, if you could tell us anything
一点关于你父亲那边的家庭的信息
about your father's side of the family?
他们是哪里人 有几个兄弟姐妹
Where they're from? How many siblings?
不知道
No clue.
妈妈从没有提起过他
Mom never talked about him.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表