剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我和她的关系一点都不正常
There was nothing normal about my relationship with her.
我感觉如释重负
Is it wrong that...
这是不是很奇怪
I feel a little relieved?
不是
No.
我妈妈去世时 我也松了一口气
I felt a little relieved, too, when my mom died.
她酗酒成性 脾气暴躁
All her drinking, her outbursts...
她去世后 我感觉
It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders
肩上的担子落下来了
when that whole part of my life went away.
你花了很长时间
You spend all this time
去爱一个不那么完美的人
loving a deeply flawed person,
祈祷希望他们会改变...
praying and hoping they'll change...
他们永远不会改变的
And they never do.
是的
Yeah.
我一直害怕这一天
I always dreaded this day.
不只是因为她走了
Not just because... she's gone,
而是因为
but because...
我知道她死的时候
I knew when she died
我真的要孤单一人了
I'd really and truly be alone.
你不是的
You're not alone.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
-什么意思 -我不能一直
- What do you mean? - I can't keep doing
卡在这种两头不到岸的奇怪关系里
this weird half-relationship thing we're doing.
你占据了我的脑子 我的心
You burrow into my head and into my heart,
但我却不能触碰你
but I can't touch you.
亲吻你
I can't kiss you.
你知道这样有糟心吗
Do you realize how screwed up that is?
你知道我们现在不能在一起
You know we can't be together right now.
我绝不会要求你牺牲自己的事业
I would never ask you to compromise yourself at work.
但我不能一直这样
But I can't keep doing...
不管我们现在是什么关系
...whatever this is.
我做不到
I can't.
你要见我吗 指挥官
You wanted to see me, Commander?
桑切斯警司说你今天出外勤时
Sergeant Sanchez claims you disobeyed a direct order
不服从直接命令
in the field today.
-是吗 -那是见机行事
- Is that true? - It was a judgement call
我当时站在与队长站不同的有利位置上
from a different vantage point than the team leader.
我想要救人 而不是杀人
I was trying to save lives, not end them.
回答是或不是更有效率 洪都
A yes or no answer would make this all go faster, Hondo.
我们完成了任务 顺利逮捕了嫌疑犯
We completed the mission, arrested the suspects without incident.
这和你不服从命令没有关系
No thanks to your insubordination.
这点由我来判断
I'll be the judge of that.
也许这次不是
Maybe not this time.
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是他在针对我 指挥官
It means he's gunning for me, Commander.
我知道委员会给你的指令
I know about your orders with the commission.
他想逼我辞职
He's trying to get me to quit
借机报复我揭发同行的事
as payback for being a whistleblower.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你觉得呢 洪都
What'd you expect, Hondo?
你让他们颜面扫地
You embarrassed them
这些人不喜欢颜面扫地
and these are men that don't like being embarrassed.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
其实我喜欢你们所有人
Look, I actually like all of you.
我很高兴大家现在把话说出来了
I'm glad this is all out in the open now.
背着你这么做 我觉得不好
Didn't feel right, working this behind your back.
你真是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
You're a real son of a bitch, aren't you?
你为什么要面对所有的压力呢 洪都
Why do you even want to deal with all the stress, Hondo?
局里所有的阻力
All the pushback from the department.
辞职吧
Just go.
放下特警队
Leave SWAT in your rearview.
我属于特警队
SWAT is where I belong.
高层希望你走
Well, the brass wants you out.
你可以走得很潇洒 也可以走得很难看
You can go easy, you can go hard.
这不是你能决定的
That's not your call to make.
做这个决定的人不是我
I am not the architect of this plan.
我只是个工具
I'm just the tool.
知道吗 你说得对 你就是工具
You know what? You're damn right, you are a tool.
你是一个棕色人种
You are a brown man
去针对一个揭发种族主义警♥察♥的黑人
coming after a Black man for calling out racist cops.
这毫无道理可言
That don't make no kind of sense.
这和人种无关
This has nothing to do with race.
无关吗 那是什么
No? What's it about, then?
你是一个不服从指挥的警♥察♥
You are a cop who went outside the chain of command.
现在他们要当着所有人的面
Now they're gonna use you to make an example
拿你来以儆效尤
for everyone to witness.
说到指挥
Talking of chain of command,
门上写的是希克斯指挥官
it says "Commander Hicks" on that door.
不是桑切斯
Not "Sanchez."
做好你的本分
Stay in your lane.
即便不是我
If it wasn't me,
他们也会派其他人来
they would just send somebody else.
他们可以派你来
They can send you
可以派一打像你这样唯命是从的马屁精来
and a dozen more yes-man kiss-ass sellouts just like you,
而我会一直做好自己的工作
and I will keep doing my job.
那我会一直上报你不服从指挥
And I'll just keep writing you up for insubordination.
我不会签字的
I won't sign off on that.
我认为这对上层来说并不重要
I don't think that's gonna matter much to the higher-ups.
因为你只要出一点点小差错
See, 'cause all it's gonna take is one minor screwup
委员会就会让你卷铺盖走人
to give the commission what it wants to send you packing.
所以你先辞职 还能有点尊严
So have some dignity and just walk away first.
为了你自己好
For your own good.
在那之前 我希望你服从我所有的指挥
Until then, I expect you to follow every order I give you.
严格服从
To the letter.
指挥官 我先走了
Commander.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表