剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Look, I can't shake the feeling
有些事你没告诉我
that there's something you're still not telling me.
中♥央♥叛军试图在洛杉矶帮派里树威风
Rebeldes Centrales trying to stake a claim in the L.A. street game
意味着你们帮派的地位受到了威胁
means competition for your crew.
什么 你是认真的吗
What? Are you for real right now?
你真的觉得我和这些
You really think I had something to do
来这里的傻瓜有关系吗
with these fools rolling up here?
不 你知道为什么吗
No. You know why?
我觉得你不会那么蠢
I don't think you'd be that stupid.
但现在看起来也不太光彩
But right now the optics also don't look good.
光彩
Optics, huh?
某种意义来说 你是对的
In a way, you're right.
我跟你合作是一点也不光彩
Me and you working together ain't no good look.
永远不会
Never will be.
怎么回事
The hell happened here?
长官 我们不知道
Sir, there was no way of us knowing
伊格纳西奥的人会出现
Ignacio's guys would show up.
如果你不在这里 情况会更糟
Would have been a lot worse if you hadn't been here.
我们找到珍妮·莫雷诺的机会
Our chances of finding Jenni Moreno
越来越渺茫了
are getting slimmer by the hour.
叛军已经抓到她了
The RCs already have her.
那为什么来这
Why come here?
其他女人都与他们无关
None of the other women are associated with them.
珍妮是毒贩 所以她逃跑时会不会
Well, Jenni was a drug mule, so say she had their product
带着他们的毒品
when she escaped.
那他们来这里就说得通了
Then it makes sense why they'd show up here.
你认为珍妮故意偷了她老板的毒品吗
Do you think Jenni intentionally stole her boss's drugs?
我不知道是否故意 但有这个可能
I don't know about intentionally but it's a possibility.
这位夫人
Mrs., um...
皮纳妈妈
It's Mama Pina.
好的
Okay, then.
皮纳妈妈 你有什么理由相信
Mama Pina, do you have any reason to believe
珍妮有这个团伙想要的东西吗
that Jenni would have something here that this gang would want?
你说的"东西" 是指麻醉品吗
By "Something," Do you mean narcotics?
- 对 -我不觉得
- Yeah. - I don't believe so.
到底有没有呢 女士
Is that a yes or a no, ma'am?
我不会对这些女人搜身或者每天查房♥
I don't strip-search these women and conduct daily cell checks.
但这是你的房♥子
But it is your house.
你应该知道这里发生了什么
You should know what's going on in here.
这些女人来这里之前 身上
Before these women came here, no inch
没有一寸是属于自己的
of their body belonged to them.
我不愿意揭旧伤疤
I refuse to repeat that trauma.
我们也一样
And so do we.
如果你有任何线索
Now, if you have any idea
他们想要什么或者东西可能在哪
what they want or where it might be,
我向你保证
I promise you,
不管你告诉了我们什么
whatever you tell us
都不会给你或其他人带来麻烦
won't jeopardize you or the others.
索萨夫人 我们真心想帮助你们
Mrs. Sosa, we're trying to help.
隐瞒只会让珍妮更加陷入危险
Holding back information is only gonna put Jenni in more danger.
你希望帮我们帮助你吗
Are you ready to help us help you?
还是说你宁愿我们搜查你的家
Or would you rather we just start searching your house?
迪肯 你先别说了
Deacon, back off.
你们都不是站在我们这边的
None of you are really on our side.
该怎么做就怎么做吧 警官
Do what you need to do... Officer.
先失陪了
Excuse me.
很抱歉刚才对你失礼了
I'm sorry about that.
我们跟你一样想找到珍妮
We want to find Jenni as much as you do.
我们是一边的
We're on the same side.
我真的很想相信你
I'd really love to believe you.
我知道对你来说很难相信我这样的人
I know it's really hard for you to trust someone like me,
一个穿着警服的人
someone in uniform...
但请试一试
but please try.
在我看来 是这身警服束缚了你
Seems to me that that uniform is wearing you
而不是你驾驭着这身警服
instead of you wearing it.
特警队绝不会把你的藏身所的地址
SWAT won't compromise the location
告诉任何人 尤其是移♥民♥局的
of your safe house to anyone, especially ICE.
珍妮不会是我失去的第一个女性
Jenni wouldn't be the first woman I've lost.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
皮纳妈妈
Mama Pina,
你刚在屋里说的
what you said back there
关于那些女人的身体的话... 如果我们不合作
about these women's bodies... if we don't work together,
那些噩梦将会再次成为珍妮的现实 或者更糟
that nightmare will be Jenni's reality again, or worse.
这是她的床
This is her bed.
- 可以吗 -嗯
- May I? - Yeah.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
她之前有个背包
Uh, she had a backpack.
现在不见了
It's gone.
她昨天背了吗
Did she have it with her yesterday?
没有 本来在这的
No. It was here.
跟她一个房♥间的是谁
Who does she share the room with?
薇拉
Vera.
想逃 不可能的 把背包给我
珍妮逃出来的时候不知道怎么处理这个
这不能怪她
把包给我 我来处理
我保证
他们准备审讯哈维尔了
They're about to bring Javier into interrogation.
好 我去叫洪都
Great. I'll grab Hondo.
你是怎么了
What's your problem?
在藏身处的时候
At the safe house,
为什么要对皮纳妈妈那么咄咄逼人
why'd you come at Mama Pina like that?
我是在问她话
I was questioning her.
不 你是在责怪她
No, you were accusing her.
克里斯 冷静
Chris, calm down.
你别插嘴
You stay out of this.
很抱歉让你这么觉得
Listen, I'm sorry you saw it that way,
但我只是在做我的工作
but I was doing my job.
我们会对证人和可疑嫌犯
The one where we ask witnesses and potential suspects
施压提问
the hard questions.
可疑嫌犯 你觉得她隐瞒了什么
Potential suspects? You think she's hiding something?
这话是你说的 我可没说
Those are your words, not mine.
这个话题到此为止了
Let's just leave it at that, huh?
不 我想听你说出来
No. I want to hear you say it.
说什么
Say what?
得了吧 克里斯 不管你愿不愿意承认
Come on, Chris, whether you want to admit it or not,
索萨夫人的所作所为对这些女士百害而无一利
Mrs. Sosa is doing those women more harm than good.
怎么会
How's that?
万一今天你和卢卡不在场呢
What if you and Luca hadn't been there? Huh?
那会怎么样
Then what happens?
说得好听 她是在义务维持治安 说得难听点
At best, she's a vigilante. And at worst...
难听点 她是罪犯
At worst, a criminal?
你知不知道那位女士每天做了多少牺牲
Do you have any clue the sacrifice that lady makes
才让这些年轻女子
on a daily basis just so young women
有机会逃离压♥迫♥和暴♥力♥
fleeing oppression and violence get a chance?
那些年轻女子住在她家
Those young women have no legal standing
是不合法的 好吗
living under her roof, all right?
没有合法身份 她们只是坐以待毙
So without it, they're just sitting ducks.
她们随时都会被驱逐出境
They could be deported at the drop of a hat,
被遣送回她们好不容易逃离的险境
sent back to the very danger they're fleeing.
你说得对 她们应该通过合法的渠道
You're right. They should go through the proper channels,
比如在移♥民♥拘留中心里受尽煎熬
like sweating it out in detention centers
在那里 她们可能要遭遇和之前相同的非人待遇
where they'll probably endure the same abuses they fled!
或许等到她们40岁
And maybe by the time they're 40,
才能得到允许进入这个国家
be given permission to be in this country.
我不是说这个过程没有问题
Hey, I'm not saying the process isn't flawed,
但这是合法途经
but it's a process.
法律就是法律 你不能想不遵守就不遵守
You don't get to just choose which law you feel like breaking.
你一定很享受
It must be so nice throwing stones
在你那高高在上 纯洁无瑕的世界里向别人扔石头吧
perched up in your tidy corner of the world.
摩西律法中规定 要用扔石头的方式惩处罪人
够了
Hey, that's enough.
我现在一点也不想了解你们的政♥治♥观点
Right now I don't give a damn about either of your politics.
现在有一名年轻女性命悬一线
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表