剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
我已经告诉你们了
Look, I already told you guys,
我只是想把塞丽娜从抢劫犯手上救下来
I was just trying save Serena from the robbers
就是托马斯·赫尔南德斯和他的手下
Tomas Hernandez and his buddies.
你是托马斯他们一伙的
You affiliated with Tomas's crew?
-那你怎么知道他的名字 -哨兵上都有啊
- Then how do you know his name? - It's all over Sentinel.
哨兵 你是说那个公共安全应用吗
Sentinel Guard? You mean the public safety app?
我上个月才下载了脸书
I just downloaded Facebook, like, last month
所以得有谁给我讲讲这些技术玩意儿
so someone's got to fill me in on the technicalities.
哨兵是一款应用 从警用无线电中
Sentinel Guard's an app that pulls crime info off
截获犯罪信息并发布给该地区的用户
of police scanners and publishes it to users in the area.
它也让用户报告犯罪和提交线索
It also lets users report crimes and submit tips.
我觉得那不是911的事吗
I thought that's what 911 is for.
-警♥察♥才不管这个团伙呢 -那是你说的
- Cops don't care about this crew. - Says you.
你觉得我们是脑袋一热来的吗
You think we showed up here on a whim?
赫尔南德斯和他的手下
Hernandez and his buddies have been
欺凌这一带邻里有好几个星期了
preying on this neighborhood for weeks.
他们昨天还枪击了莱维特药房♥的老板
They just shot the owner of Leavitt's Pharmacy yesterday.
所以当我听到他们来了塞丽娜家
So when I heard they were here at Serena's house,
我就出手了
I stepped in.
或许正是你的行侠仗义害得你邻居丢了性命
Well, you playing vigilante might have got your neighbor killed.
你想到过这个吗
That thought ever cross your mind?
我比你们到得早
Look, I got here before you guys did.
我只是想要保卫我的社区
I'm just trying to defend my neighborhood.
很多哨兵的用户都会这么做的
Lot of the Sentinel users would do the same.
不管是不是做好事 你最好祈祷
Good Samaritan or not, you better hope
塞丽娜身上的子弹不是你的枪里发射出去的
none of the bullets in Serena trace back to your gun.
如果他说的是真话
If he's telling the truth,
我们还有三名暴♥力♥抢劫犯在逃呢
we've still got three violent robbers out there.
再加上愤怒的平民摩拳擦掌想要行侠仗义
Plus angry civilians itching to turn vigilante.
看来我们最好协助劫案凶杀专案组抓住他们
Looks like we better help RHD find these guys
避免抢劫升级成为凶杀
before robberies turn into homicides.
反恐特警队
第五季 第四集
被枪击的房♥主塞丽娜·富恩特斯
Looks like the homeowner who got shot, Serena Fuentes,
没有生命危险
is gonna pull through,
但不是那个义务警员邻居的功劳
no thanks to that vigilante neighbor.
那位大侠叫马克·格兰特利
That would be Marc Grantley.
没有前科 合法登记过的枪♥支♥
No priors, legally registered firearm,
住在离塞丽娜家几条街以外
lives a few blocks down from Serena.
所有迹象表明他说是实话
All signs indicate that he's telling the truth
是托马斯·赫尔南德斯开的枪
about Tomas Hernandez doing the shooting.
劫案凶杀专案组追踪赫尔南德斯已经数周了
RHD's been tracking Hernandez for a few weeks,
但我们没有什么进展
but we haven't made much headway.
没有已知住址 也没人看到他同伙的相貌
No known address. We haven't got a clear look at his associates.
-行事很隐秘的团伙 -也不是
- Buttoned-up crew? - Not especially,
但他们越来越暴♥力♥了
but they're growing more violent by the day,
我忙得焦头烂额
and I'm up to my eyeballs in open cases.
非常需要你们帮我查这起案子
Could really use your help on this one.
帮朋友义不容辞 警探
Well, what are friends for, Detective?
托马斯·赫尔南德斯 有袭击他人的案底
Tomas Hernandez. Record for assault,
刑事报告
托马斯·赫尔南德斯
涉嫌六起持械抢劫
suspected in over a half dozen armed robberies,
最近一起是在塞丽娜·富恩特斯家
most recent one being Serena Fuentes's home
和莱维特药房♥
and Leavitt's Pharmacy.
他们昨天袭击的药房♥ 开枪射了两名员工
They hit the pharmacy yesterday, shot two workers.
-监控录像有线索吗 -没有
- Any luck with surveillance footage? - No dice.
但并不是只有我们在找他
But we're not the only ones looking for him.
你是说在哨兵应用上
Are you talking about the wannabe jokers
-想成为小丑的那群人吗 -不是
- on the Sentinel Guard app? - No.
我指的是赫尔南德斯的赌博问题
Talking about Hernandez's gambling problem.
他和米哈尔·科维奇有关系 又叫做
He's got ties to Mikhal Kovic, aka...
俄♥罗♥斯♥迈克
Russian Mike.
-谭 我们以前是不是和这家伙打过交道 -对
- Tan, haven't we dealt with this guy before? - Yeah.
如果赫尔南德斯欠下了赌博债务
If Hernandez racked up some gambling debts,
他可能走投无路了
he could be getting desperate.
能解释他为什么转为暴♥力♥犯罪
Would explain the uptick in violence.
你和克里斯去跟俄♥罗♥斯♥迈克谈谈
You and Chris talk to Russian Mike,
看看赫尔南德斯欠他多少
see what Hernandez owes him.
如果有跟另外两个嫌犯有关的线索 告诉我们
You can fill us in on any leads on the other two suspects.
好的
Will do.
长官 我们有别的麻烦了
Hey, Commander, we got another issue.
我下载了哨兵应用
I downloaded the Sentinel Guard app.
很多用户都很赞赏马克今天介入这事的行为
A lot of users are praising Marc for intervening today.
大家都同情弱者
Well, everybody loves an underdog.
是的 但是这人数有点太多了
Yeah, well, we're likely to have a hell of a lot more of them.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
哨兵的首席执行官 文思·琼斯
The CEO of Sentinel Guard, Vince Jones,
帮助哨兵找到托马斯·赫尔南德斯的下落
赢得十万美元奖金
发布了十万美元悬赏找到嫌犯
just put a $100,000 bounty out on our suspect.
真会添乱 行 跟首席执行官联♥系♥
Oh, great. All right, look, reach out to the CEO.
如果他让这么多用户对这起案子感兴趣
If he's got this many users interested in the case,
也许他有些有用的信息
maybe's he's got some information we could use.
关于给我妈妈做手术的事
You can say, "I told you so"
你可以说 我早就告诉过你了
about me doing the surgery for my mom,
但是如果我不给她生存的机会
but I couldn't live with myself
我一辈子也无法心安
if I hadn't given her every chance.
尽管她并不珍惜
Even if she did throw it all away.
我真的很敬佩你为她做的一切
I really admired you for doing that for her.
你不顾自己的生命 真的吓到我了
It scared me that you were putting yourself at risk,
但我很敬佩你
but I admired it.
如果你需要 我随叫随到
You need me, I'm here.
我得帮巴罗斯
I got to help Burrows
仔细翻看新的监控录像 但是
dig through some new surveillance footage, but, uh,
替我跟那个暴躁的俄♥罗♥斯♥人打个招呼
tell that grumpy Russian I said "Hi."
这里有正儿八经的含糖饮料吗
You got anything with actual sugar,
还是说所有人都在喝果汁清肠
or is everyone here on some juice butt cleanse from hell?
如果你想吃肉的话弗兰克的汉堡店还开着
Frank's burger joint is still open if you're craving some grease.
好消息是我一天都有空
Best news I've had all day.
桑切斯 你有时间吗 是斯特里特的事
Sanchez, you got a second? It's about Street.
有 希克斯跟我说了他妈妈的事
Yeah, Hicks told me about his mom.
他妈妈听起来挺烦人的
She sounds like a real piece of work.
他们之前发生了很多事 没几件好事
Well, there's a lot of history there, not much of it good.
所以我觉得
But that's why I think it might be smart
最好让斯特里特休息几天
to let Street take a couple days off.
让他平复一下心情
To process it all.
是吗 但斯特里特说想继续值班
Yeah? Well, Street says he wants to keep rolling.
每次一遇上跟他妈妈有关的事情
He hasn't always had the best judgement
他就没法好好判断
when it comes to his mom.
需要有人出面引导一下他
Somebody might need to step in and help guide him.
我觉得这不是我该管的事
Yeah, I don't... I don't think that's my place.
也不该你管
Or yours.
他是成年人了
He's an adult, yeah?
我只是想关心我的队友
I'm just looking out for a teammate.
我很感激你的关心 但我有我的主意
Yeah, I appreciate your concern, but it's my call.
我会让他继续上班
I'm keeping him on.
你想吃汉堡或薯条吗 我请你
You want a burger or fries? My treat.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不不不 你告诉坎波斯
No, no, no. You tell Campos
如果他想在克利夫兰下注 先把账单付了
that if he wants to bet on Cleveland, he pays his damn tab.
否则 我不想再听到这件事
Till then, I don't want to hear it.
生意如何 米哈尔
How's business, Mikhal?
警♥察♥又要来偷我儿子的心爱之物吗
Cops here to steal another one of my son's prized possessions?
不 我们的蝙蝠狩猎日早就结束了
Nope. Our bat hunting days are over.
再说了 你儿子最后得到了更好的礼物
Besides, your son got a better end of that deal.
这次又是什么事
So what is it this time?
我们在找你的一位熟人
We're looking for one of your associates,
-托马斯·赫尔南德斯 -不熟
- Tomas Hernandez. - Not familiar.
你确定吗 我们听说他一直在一个
You sure? We hear he's been placing bets
人称"俄♥罗♥斯♥迈克"的赌注经纪这下注
with a bookie they call "Russian Mike."
这座城市里还有别人叫俄♥罗♥斯♥迈克吗
Is there another Russian Mike taking bets in town?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表