剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
但是小芭和我 我们
but Barb and I, we just...
懂得如何倾听对方
knew how to listen to one another.
真会忽悠
What a crock.
我还记得你们还在一起的时候
I remember you two as a couple way back,
吵得没完没了
always fighting.
一次 只吵过一次 你呢
One fight. One. And you...
-是你趁虚而入 -你们分手了
- dove in. - You broke up.
她来找你是把你当朋友
She came to you as a friend.
等我会过来的时候
Next thing I knew,
我已经成了我的室友和我的女朋友之间的电灯泡了
I'm third wheel between my roommate and my girlfriend.
她是我的孩子的母亲 雷
She was the mother of my children, Ray,
你居然动了非分之想
and you made a move.
我已经道过无数次歉了
I've apologized 100 times over.
我们一次也没有越界
We never once crossed a line.
一次都没有
Never once.
守灵你也敢来
And then you show up at the wake.
都过去五年了
Five years later.
我的孩子遭受了巨大重创
My kids were wrecks.
我还得穿好衣服
It was all I could do to get dressed,
到殡仪馆去见你
and I get to the funeral home to see you.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
她是我的妻子
She was my wife!
她找我陪她因为你太忙了
She only sought my company because you were too damn busy.
-拜托 -就是这样 看见没 就是这样
- Oh, please. - That-that-that. See? That's it.
她跟你说过 但你听不进去
She told you that, but you don't listen.
谁的话你都听不进去 鲍勃
You don't listen to anybody, Bob.
是
Yeah.
你没有照顾好小芭
You didn't take care of Barb the way you should have.
她生病时你不在身边
You weren't there when she got sick.
你根本不知道是怎么回事
You have no idea what it was like.
我只知道她值得更好的人
I know she deserved better than you.
谁 雷
Who, Ray?
一个离过两次婚的酒鬼
A twice-divorced alcoholic
一个从九几年开始连自己孩子都没见过的人
who hasn't seen their only kid since the '90s?
去你的
Screw you.
你说得对
You're right,
但还是去你的
but screw you.
那是什么
What is that?
倾斜引信
It's a tilt fuse.
里面灌上水银
You fill it with mercury.
点火装置一着 汽油开始流动
Ignition turns, gas starts to flow.
它发生倾斜 爆♥炸♥
It tilts. Boom.
你就是想说这个吗
Is that what you wanted to talk about?
看见接头上这两个零件了没
See these two fittings on the connector pieces?
被机器压过
Well, those have been machine-crimped.
过去 机械师用大型气动机器
Back in the day, mechanics used this huge pneumatic machine
将这些压嵌在燃油管上
to clamp these onto the fuel line.
我怎么可能知道这些
What the hell am I supposed to know about that?
全洛杉矶只有一家汽修厂
There's only one garage in all of L.A. that
有一台1949年的自动压制机在使用
has an operational 1949 Press-O-Matic.
你应该想去一趟
Thought you might want to take a ride.
好
All right.
我去
I'll go.
但各开各车
But we drive separate.
我刚跟典狱长简单描述了下我们的两个目标
I just briefed the warden on our two targets.
巴拉塔用车杀死的那个护林员
The forest ranger that Baratta killed in his van
和他准备杀害的律师
and the attorney he tried to kill.
典狱长怎么说
What did the warden say?
他们有人坐过牢吗
Either one of these guys do any time?
没有 不过他们都认识一个坐过牢的人
No, but they both know someone who did.
你还记得亨利·李·艾伦吗
Do you remember Henry Lee Allen?
记得 那个千万富翁连环杀手
Yeah. The multi-millionaire serial killer.
你还记得他是怎么被捕的吗
Do you remember how he got caught?
一个目击证人看见艾伦在森林里埋尸 然后报了警
A witness saw Allen burying a body in the woods, and he called it in.
没错
That's right.
那个目击证人 一名护林员
The witness-- a forest ranger.
就是巴拉塔用车炸死的那个人
The same man that Baratta blew up in his van.
迪肯 在辩护律师在辩护中
Deacon, in the defense attorney's statement,
提起过艾伦是他的知名度较高的之一客户
he mentioned that Allen was one of his high-profile clients.
他脱了罪还收获了名声
He's two for two.
巴拉塔现在在一个个地除掉艾伦的敌人
Baratta's taking out Allen's enemies one by one.
一个人五万
For 50K a pop.
这是他能给家人留下的唯一保障
It's the only security he can leave his family
毕竟他已经时日不多了
with the little time he's got left.
好
All right.
我们得细查下这个艾伦
We got to do a deep dive on Allen,
列出一份敌人名单来
create an enemies list.
斯特里特和谭已经在查手♥机♥了
Well, Street and Tan are already working the phones.
我们会继续查的
We'll keep at it.
好
All right.
是不是有宝宝的消息了 尼歇尔
Tell me you got some baby news, Nichelle.
宝宝已经出生了
The baby was born,
但是克丽丝特尔改变了心意
but Crystal changed her mind.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们把孩子放在她怀中时
When they put the baby in her arms,
她就不想把孩子送去领养了
she backed out of the adoption.
什么 她可以这样吗
What? Can she do that?
这是她的孩子
It's her child.
我不明白 她签了协议的
I don't understand. She signed the agreement.
就是为了以防有这种情况发生 协议有十天的宽限期
There's a ten-day grace period in case this happens.
我只是不敢相信会被我遇上
I just can't believe it happened to me.
我家
My place is...
放满了宝宝的衣服
full of baby clothes,
还有她的宝宝房♥
her nursery.
我...
I...
我没办法回家去
I can't go back there.
好 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
我们一起面对
We're gonna figure this out together.
要不你先去我家
Why don't you just go to my house.
我下班后就回家 好吗
I'll come home right after my shift, okay?
你们不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
亨利·李·艾伦正在德州面临一连串的谋杀指控
Henry Lee Allen is facing a string of murder charges in Texas.
明天有一场引渡听证会
There's an extradition hearing tomorrow.
所以 如果加州准备将他交出来
So, if California's about to turn him over,
艾伦一定很想趁还有机会报复他的敌人
Allen must be desperate to get even with his enemies while he can.
万一艾伦想让巴拉塔和鲁索
Or what if Allen has Baratta and Russo aiming
阻挠引渡听证会呢
to stop the extradition hearing from happening?
法官就是下个目标
By targeting the judge.
有艾伦的引渡令吗
Do we have Allen's extradition order?
玛丽·格兰特法官
"Judge Mary Grant."
她还没签字呢
She hasn't even signed off yet.
对她进行警方监护 以防万一
Get her into police custody, just to be safe.
我打给法庭
I'll call the courthouse.
没进入单打比赛又不是世界末日 亲爱的
It's not the end of the world if you don't make singles, honey.
你和山姆会是很棒的双打搭档
You and Sam will be great doubles partners.
很高兴见到你 法官
Nice to see you, Judge.
迪肯告诉我们尼歇尔的领养没有成功
Deac told us Nichelle's adoption fell through.
-很抱歉 老大 -我也是
- I'm so sorry, boss. - Me, too.
我祈祷了很多
Of all the things I prayed for--
生产顺利 宝宝健康
smooth delivery, healthy child--
但完全没想过生母会反悔
birth mother keeping her word was never on my list.
这样对尼歇尔很不公平
And Nichelle doesn't deserve this.
她这么想要个孩子 卢卡 说实话
She wanted this so bad, Luca, and to be honest,
看到她最近这么开心 我心里都开始带着喜悦了
seeing her joy lately, I started to feel the same way.
克里斯刚和格兰特法官的管家聊过了
Hey, Chris just spoke to Judge Grant's housekeeper.
她说法官带她的孩子去练网球了
She said the judge took her kid to tennis practice.
知道地点吗
Do we know where?
阿斯特公园 西边球场
Astor Park, west side courts.
准备出发
Let's move out.
你真的觉得
You really think
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表