剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Don't move. LAPD!
25D 嫌犯逃跑
25-David, we got a runner.
洛城警局 举起手来 隐蔽
LAPD! Show me your hands! Cover, cover!
抓到一个 还有两个
We got one, make that two more.
嫌犯倒地 手背过去 马上
Down! Hands behind your back, now!
趴好 不许动
Stay down. Don't move.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police. Don't move!
跪下 手背过去
On your knees. Hands behind your back.
洪都
Hondo.
我好像找到目标物了
I think we found what we're looking for.
空的
Nothing.
也是空的
Same thing.
发射器不见了
Launchers are gone.
你们是谁 把武器放哪去了
Who the hell are you, and what'd you do with the weapons?
在他们的车里找到了这个
Found these in their ride.
以色列护照
Israeli passports.
是的 看这些离境印♥章♥
Yeah, check out the departure stamps.
海法签发的
They were issued in Haifa.
武器就是从那里偷的
It's the same place the weapons were stolen from.
不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
鉴于这些护照
Given your passports,
我预感我们找的是同样的东西
I got a feeling that we're all looking for the same thing.
你们知道这些武器的威力
You know what these weapons are capable of,
如果它们落入坏人之手
and it'll be bad news for both of our countries
对我们两国都不是好事
if they end up in the wrong hands.
从海法失窃后
We've been tracking the weapons
我们就一直在追踪这些武器
since they were stolen from Haifa.
我们是制♥造♥商派来的
We were sent by the manufacturer.
那你们一到就应该联♥系♥
Well, then you should've contacted our department
我部或者联调局
or the FBI the moment you arrived.
我们本想对这事保密的
We were hoping to keep this whole thing quiet.
但现在显然不可能了
Obviously, we're past that now.
你们怎么知道武器在这里
How'd you know they were here?
这些武器是试验模型 还没有投入生产
The weapons are prototypes, preproduction.
为了预防事故 开♥发♥人员在里面放置了追踪器
The developers placed trackers inside them as a precaution.
我们一到洛城
As soon as we landed in L.A.,
就远程激活了追踪器
we were able to activate them remotely.
追踪器带我们来到了这里
This is where they brought us.
问题是
Problem is,
信♥号♥♥在我们到达前就消失了
the signal died before we arrived.
我们晚了一步
We were too late.
-还能接收到追踪器发出的信♥号♥♥吗 -不能了
- Can you still get a read off the trackers? - No.
拿到武器的人肯定把追踪器弄坏了
Whoever has the weapons must have disabled them.
你知道谁可能是幕后黑手吗
You got any idea who might be behind something like this?
不 但你说的发射器的事是对的
No, but what you said about the launchers is true.
它们很危险 落入坏人之手就会更危险
They're dangerous, and even more so in the wrong hands.
追踪器是找到它们的最后机会
The trackers were our last chance at finding them.
探员莱恩斯的事吗
That about Agent Lyons?
不 她丈夫之前发短♥信♥说她还在手术中
No. Her husband texted earlier, said she's still in surgery.
是邦妮
That was Bonnie.
她一直跟我说她没事 但是
She keeps telling me she's fine, but...
但你还是担心
But you're still worried.
她可能也是在担心你
You know, she's probably feeling the same way about you.
也许你该休息一段时间
Maybe you should take some time off.
迪肯全家去度假了
Deacon's on a family vacation.
你也应该照顾好你的家人
You should look after your family, too.
-我相信洪都和指挥官会... -我没事
- I'm sure Hondo and the commander would... - I'm fine.
没有什么是我承受不来的
It's nothing I can't push through.
仓库外的监控有什么动静没
Anything turn up on the security footage from outside the warehouse?
以色列人说追踪器大约在下午一点半左右没了信♥号♥♥
The Israelis told us the trackers went dark around 1330 hours,
可以帮我缩小监控录像的时间范围
which helped me narrow down the time frame with the surveillance footage.
一辆SUV在追踪器信♥号♥♥消失后半小时离开了现场
An SUV left the site about half-hour after the trackers died.
看不清车牌
Couldn't grab the plates.
看见挡风玻璃上的贴纸了吗
You see this decal on the windshield?
是停车场出入证
It's a parking gate pass,
有十几家公♥司♥使用这个停车场
about a dozen businesses use the garage.
什么公♥司♥
What kind of businesses?
我现在正在查 有几家制♥造♥公♥司♥
That's what I'm looking at. Some production companies,
餐饮企业
catering group,
还有一家比较醒目 没有介绍
something here with conspicuous lack of information
叫做艾瑞思集团
called the Eris Group.
艾瑞思是一家私人的军♥火♥商后起之秀
Eris is a private, upstart military contractor
专注于研发最新型武器
focused on developing the latest weapons.
你觉得他们会偷走国外武器
Think they'd actually lift foreign arms
非法偷运到这来
and have them smuggled here illegally?
鉴于当前情形 不能排除这个可能性
Given the circumstances, can't rule it out.
如果这个以色列武器运用了超前的高科技
If the Israeli weapons have superior tech...
偷走武器对其进行复♥制♥
Steal the weapon and copy it.
比自己研发要简单得多
A lot easier than developing one on their own.
国安部能给我们弄到搜查令吗
Can DHS get us a warrant?
我来想办法
I'll see what I can do.
原来警局的生活是这样
So, this is how the other side lives?
谢了 把他交给我吧
Thanks. I'll take it from here.
好
All right.
很感谢你能来
Appreciate you coming in.
我想跟你谈谈今早的事
I wanted to talk to you about this morning.
戴夫的事吗 你有什么消息了
About Dave? You hear anything?
我是想聊聊我们可以为戴夫这样的人做点什么
It's actually about what we can do for folks like Dave.
是吗 你是这么想的
Oh, really? Is that what you thinking?
因为今早
'Cause this morning,
听你的意思是要我别管闲事
sounded like you were telling me to stay in my lane,
"有事交给警♥察♥"
"Let the cops do their job."
勒罗伊 我想和纽约警局合作发起一个项目
Leroy. I am hoping to launch a program with the LAPD.
训练志愿者接听非暴♥力♥性案件报♥警♥电♥话♥
Train volunteers to respond to nonviolent calls.
我希望你能参与
And I want you to be a part of it.
我们都清楚警♥察♥的出现
Look, man, we both know it doesn't take much
很容易让事件升级
for things to escalate when the cops show up,
即便是有人报♥警♥
even when they're called to be there.
对戴夫那样的人来说 警♥察♥的出现就是一种威胁
Just their presence can feel like a threat to someone like Dave.
所以呢 你要我做什么
So? What do you need me for?
我见过你在受压下的表现
I've seen how you are under pressure.
你懂得如何化解局面
You know how to defuse a situation.
你知道如何保持冷静
You know how to keep your cool,
尤其是有人想激怒你的时候
especially when somebody's trying to get a reaction out of you.
我希望你能加入这个项目 甚至是帮忙培训
I want you to join the program help train, even.
你意下如何
What do you think?
我可没有理由去帮助洛城警局
Yeah, I got no damn reason to help LAPD.
希望离他们越远越好
Prefer they just leave me the hell alone.
勒罗伊 你介入了戴夫和那些警♥察♥的事 为什么
Leroy, you put yourself between Dave and those cops. Why?
要是我家店门口出了什么状况 我们店的形象会怎么样
How's it gonna look, things go sideways in front of my shop?
纯粹是为了生意考虑
Was purely a business decision.
或许你和我选择了不同的路
You and me may have gone down different paths, man,
但我们的目标依然相同
but we still want some of the same things.
照应自己人
We keep an eye out for our people,
关心社区 为自己的社区出一份力
and we show up for the community because we care.
所以你才为戴夫挺身而出
That's why you stepped in for Dave.
如果这个项目成了
Look, if this program works,
洛城警局就可能会减少巡逻警力
there could be a case for less LAPD patrols in the area.
这难道不是你所希望的
Isn't that something you want to see?
我不相信这一套
I-I ain't buying this, man.
我觉得到这个项目
I mean, thinking that this program's
洛城警局只会做做表面功夫
all it's gonna take for LAPD to look like
只是表面上想要改变南洛杉矶的现状
they're making change in South L.A.?
我懂你 你说得没错
Yeah, I hear you, and you're right.
这样解决不了所有问题 化解不了主要矛盾
This ain't gonna solve everything, or most stuff,
但是勒罗伊 这是跨向真正的改变的第一步
but, Leroy, it's a step to some real change,
我觉得值
and that's worth it to me.
不然还能怎么办
What else am I gonna do, hmm?
坐视不管吗
Just sit back and do nothing?
希克斯
搜查令已到
我要出任务了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表