剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Six minutes.
他逼我坐在这里 因为他想让我活在恐惧之中
He's forcing me to sit here because he wants me to live in the fear.
这是多变♥态♥
How deranged is that?
鲍勃 拜托 我不想再说第二遍
Bob, please. I'm not gonna ask you again.
离我的车远点
Get away from the car.
这是你的拆弹装备吗
Is this your bomb kit?
-那就是了 -绝对不行
- I'm gonna take that as a "Yes." - Don't even think about it.
鲍勃 鲍勃 我从没觉得你聪明
Bob? Bob, I didn't think you were smart,
但也没想到你这么蠢
but I didn't know you were stupid.
你搞不来的
Now, you can't do this.
我知道自己搞不定
I know I can't do this.
所以需要你指导我来搞定
That's why you're gonna walk me through it.
该死的 鲍勃 你赶紧走
Damn, it Bob, just get away.
你越快指导我拆掉这个破东西
The sooner you help me disarm this thing,
我们就能越早离开这
the sooner we get out of here.
现在我们俩都被卷进来了
We're both in this together now.
行吧 听着
All right, listen to me.
你要先冷静下来
You've got to calm down.
-如果你想帮忙 先冷静 -我很冷静
- If you're gonna try to help, calm down. - I am calm.
你才是坐在炸♥弹♥上面的人 卡明斯基
You're the one sitting on a bomb, Kaminski.
不 不要过来
No! No!
现场有爆♥炸♥物
Live explosives!
后退 明白吗
Stay back, understand?
任何人都不要靠近
Nobody come closer.
我们还有不到三分钟
We got under three minutes left.
首先需要我做什么
What do I do first?
你应该能看到一个 类似小电路板样的东西
Somewhere you should find, like, a small circuit board,
大概半张钞票大小 你找找看
size of a half dollar. See if you can find it.
看着更像支票簿
It's more like a checkbook.
这家伙真是疯了
This guy's a lunatic.
对他来说 这就是场游戏
This is like some, just, game to him.
电路板上有什么
What's on the board?
一盏闪着的红灯
A red flashing light.
还有一堆线 橙色 黄色 绿色
A whole mess of wires-- orange, yellow, green.
颜色不重要 你需要告诉我
Colors don't matter. What I need you to do is tell me
哪一根摸起来是热的
which one is hot to the touch.
现在气温30多度
Well, it's 90 degrees out.
我怎么摸得出来哪根是热的
How am I gonna know which one's hot?
你会知道的
You'll know.
橙色
Orange,
我觉得是 说不好 黄色好像也是
I think. I don't know. Maybe yellow.
这两根摸着都很热
They're both hot.
相信你的直觉 哪根
Trust your gut. Which one?
橙色那根
Orange.
好 工具箱里有个小盒子 把它拿出来
All right. Take the small box out of the kit
打开开关
and turn it on.
好 打开了
All right, it's on.
用夹子夹住橙线 夹子间相隔5厘米
Attach the clamps to the orange wire two inches apart.
好 5厘米
Okay, two inches.
决不能让夹子碰到别的电线
Do not allow those clamps to touch any other wire.
-懂吗 -知道 明白 我的手...
- Understand? - I got this. I got it. My hand...
-我两只手都在抖 -没事的
- My-my hands are shaking.- You'll be fine.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
-闭上眼 想些美好回忆 -好 明白
- Close your eyes. Think happy memories. - All right, I got it.
鲍勃 想想美好回忆
Bob, think of happy thoughts.
-行了 行了 -好吧
- I got it. I got it. - All right.
夹好一个了
I've got one.
好
Okay.
都夹好了
The clamps are attached.
好 现在 只需要...
All right, so now, just
从中间剪断 橙色那根
cut it in the middle-- the orange wire--
-两个夹子中间的橙色电线 -好
- between the two clamps. - Okay.
明白了
I got it.
我做到了
I did it.
就这样吗 我想我做到了
Is that it? I think I did it.
我成功了吗
Did I do it?
你成功了
You did it.
看见没 你成功了
See? You did it.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
有点匆忙
That was a bit of a rush.
没错
Yeah.
法♥院♥那边怎么样
How'd it go at the courthouse?
谭和我说了你一直想帮的那个女孩的事
Tan filled me in on the girl you've been trying to help.
我赶到那里的时候
I got there just in time for Marta
玛尔塔正在和移♥民♥小组说话
to speak to the immigration panel.
她没有辜负我的希望
She did about as well as I could've hoped.
把真♥相♥告诉了他们
She told them the truth.
什么时候能知道她申请政♥治♥庇护成功没有
When will you know whether or not she's been granted asylum?
你知道法♥院♥的流程
You know how the court works.
可能要一周 甚至几个月
It could be a week, could be months.
看起来不太公平
Doesn't seem fair.
想想被遣送回萨尔瓦多后
The thought of her getting sent back to El Salvador,
她将要面对的事
to what's waiting for her there.
你已经尽了全力去帮这姑娘
Well, you've done everything you can to help this girl.
那为什么觉得我还应该做点什么
So why do I feel like I should be doing more?
因为你知道
Because you know
需要帮忙的人一直都会有
that there'll never be a shortage of people that need help.
你的服务意识很强
You've got a very deep sense of service.
比我所有认识的人都要强
Deeper than anyone I know.
你是位好警♥察♥ 克里斯 优秀的警♥察♥
You're a good cop, Chris. A great cop.
只是希望有时你能向自己承认这一点
Just hope you can admit that to yourself sometimes.
抱歉 不能等下去了
我要走了
I'm taking off.
只是想谢谢你所做的一切
Just wanted to say thank you for everything.
不用谢
Don't mention it.
他们在加州凡吐拉市的一个机场
You know, they picked Russo and his girlfriend up
抓到了鲁索和他女朋友 但是...
at an airport in Ventura. But...
我听说
yeah, I heard
巴拉塔说他做的一切都是为了他的孩子
Baratta's saying he did all this for his kids.
说他想给他们留下一些东西
Said he wanted to have something to leave 'em.
一笔失狂染血的储蓄金
A demented, blood-money nest egg.
我已经很久没有经历过今天这样的事情了
I haven't had a day like that in a long, long time.
但愿不会再有第二次了
Hope I never have a day like that again.
很抱歉我说了那些话
Hey... I'm sorry for what I said.
我也是
Yeah. So am I.
回头见
I'll see you around.
好
Yeah.
今天还真是劲爆啊
It's been a real blast?
雷
Hey, Ray?
我是个好丈夫 对她很好
I was a good husband to her.
我知道
I know.
宝贝
Baby.
我都不知道该如何告诉你我有多难过
I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am.
这不是你所能控制的事
This was out of your control.
你不该承受这样的痛苦
You did nothing to deserve this.
我知道我谈不上失去了我的孩子
I know I didn't lose a child,
因为我根本没有孩子
because I never had a child to lose.
为什么我有这种感觉
So why does it feel like I did?
-这种痛 -不
- This pain. - No.
我喜欢小孩子 但也许我天生就没有当母亲的命
I love children, but maybe I'm just not cut out to be a mother.
不不 别这么说
No, no, don't say that.
-为什么 是真的 -看着我
- Why not? It's true. - Look at me.
不是真的
It is not true.
这世上没有哪个女人
No woman on this planet is more prepared
比你更适合当母亲
to be a mother than you are.
尼歇尔 你心思细腻
Nichelle, you are so thoughtful,
你是位优秀的老师
you're an amazing teacher,
你做的花生酱果酱三明治这么好吃
and you make a mean PB&J.
我把我的名字从领养机构申请表上撤除了
I withdrew my name from consideration with the adoption agency.
我不想再经历这种事了
I can't ever go through something like this again.
我们一起生个孩子吧
Let's have a kid together.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表