剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
明白
I get it.
我在波士顿和一个男的交往过
I dated this guy in Boston.
他答应我会搬去洛城
He promised he was gonna move to L.A.
他要我耐心等
He told me just be patient.
孤独度过两个圣诞节后 我终于明白
Two lonely Christmases later I realized
我浪费了太多生命
I'd passed up a lot of my life
去等待一件永远不会有结果的事
waiting for something that was just never gonna happen.
可能到了某个时候 你只能放下
I guess at some point you just got to move on.
等这事结束 波士顿那个人在新闻上看到你时
And Boston guy is gonna realize he made a big mistake
他会明白自己犯了一个巨大的错误
when he sees your face on the news when this is all done.
英勇空姐救下特警队警官
Hero flight attendant saves SWAT officer.
天呐 别这么说
God, don't say that.
现在除了保命
Now on top of staying alive,
我还得担心上镜头
I have to worry about being camera ready?
-看看我的头发 -别闹 我觉得你很漂亮
- I mean, look at my hair. - Come on, I think you look great.
-怎么了 -你的发夹
- What is it? - Your hairpin.
可能还有一个办法你能帮助我们脱离险境
There might still be a way for you to help us out of this.
20秒现在开始计时
20 seconds starting now!
时间到 传感器已触发 再来
Time. Sensor's tripped. Again.
再来一次
Let's run it again.
我要休息一下
I need a minute.
没有时间休息了
We don't have time to take a break.
所有人都指着我们
Everyone up there's counting on us.
-我们得再来一次 -克里斯
- We need to do this again. - Hey, Chris.
大家都知道时间紧迫 谭只是需要喘口气
We're all feeling the clock. Tan just needs a breather.
好吧 那让我试试
All right, let me try it then.
来吧 谭 拿好秒表 走
Come on, Tan. Take the watch, let's go.
克里斯 够了 停
Chris, that's enough. Stand down.
我们可以行的 只需要再多练习一下
We can make this way work, we just need to try harder.
我说了停 你需要一点时间冷静下来
I said stand down. You need to take a minute to cool off.
我们要的是团队合作 不要和自己人过不去
We need to work together on this, not fight each other.
我们都在尽自己最大的努力
We're all trying our best here.
要是尽了最大的努力还不够呢
What if our best isn't good enough?
那会怎么样
Then what happens?
我知道你们都累坏了
Hey, look, I know you guys are fried,
但这就是特警队的精髓:计划 训练 坚持
but this is what SWAT's all about: planning, training and endurance.
各就各位 我们再来一次
Starting positions. We're going again.
这次不该我扮斯特里特了
I got dibs on not being Street this run.
你还好吗
Hey, are you good?
自从确诊以来我一直在回避我的听力问题
I've been avoiding my hearing issue since my diagnosis,
寻找代偿办法 却没有直面这个问题
finding ways of compensating rather than facing it head-on.
即便我通过了特警队的体能测试
Even if I pass the SWAT physical,
我的问题也不会消失
the problem's not going away.
我已经想好了
And I made a decision.
我们还有一小时间找到突袭方案
We got another hour to get this raid right,
完事后 我就收拾东西走人
then I'm packing up my locker.
等下 为什么 你不需要离开 好吗
Wait, why? You don't need to leave, okay?
成为战术医疗员的条件没那么严格
The requirements to be a TEMS officer are less strict.
你仍然可以以医务人员的身份出外勤
You can still roll out as a medic.
最艰难的部分我都经历过了 也证明了我自己
I've been through the ringer. Proven myself.
我想成为特警队队员 而不是退居二线
I wanted to make SWAT, not hang back
看着其他人实现梦想
and watch everyone else live out that dream.
所以 你就不干了
So that's it, you're just gonna quit?
说实话 如果你是我 你还会留下来吗
Be honest. If the roles were reversed, would you stay?
可能不会
Probably not.
但不要放弃这一切
But don't throw this all away.
你是一名优秀的医务人员
Okay, you're an amazing medic.
每次有你在 出警效率都大为改观
You make a difference every day you're out there with us.
安慰的话就不用说了
I'm gonna pass on the consolation prize.
听着 特警队是一家人这一点不会改变
Look, nothing changes the fact that SWAT's a family.
你已经成为了我们中的一员
And you're already a part of it.
这里永远都有你的位置
There's a place for you here.
抱歉 卢卡 我已经做好了决定
Sorry, Luca, my mind's made up.
如果你上司派你来 是想跟我搞什么闺蜜悄悄话
If your bosses sent you here on some girl-talk mission,
我真的没兴趣
I am really not interested.
送你去机场的车马上要开了
Your ride for the airport leaves in a few minutes.
我想着你可能会想穿一些
Thought maybe you'd want to be wearing something
自己的衣服
a little bit more familiar.
我的上司不知道我在这
And my bosses don't know I'm here.
他们已经放弃说服你了
They think you're a lost cause.
他们不会是第一个
They wouldn't be the first.
我知道你这么做的理由
I know why you're doing this.
不仅是因为你想要自♥由♥
It's not just 'cause you want freedom.
你这么做是因为你爱他
It's 'cause you love this guy.
如果只是这些原因
Well, if that was all this was about,
我只需等到服刑结束
I'd just wait till my sentence was up.
他树敌无数
He's a man with a lot of enemies.
他总有一天会落网
He was gonna get caught eventually.
你我都知道在监狱肯定会有仇家盯上他
And we both know he'd have a target on his back in prison.
也许你害怕这是
Maybe you were afraid this might be
唯一能再见他一次的机会
the only chance to see him again.
你爱过一个人吗 警官
You ever been in love, Officer?
并不轻松 不是吗
It's rough, isn't it?
爱会让你失去理智
Makes you act irrational.
如果彼得和我这次能成功
It will be worth it in the end
一切都值得
if Peter and I can actually pull this off.
说实话
I'll level with you.
一旦飞机落地就没有回头路了
There's no second destination once that plane lands.
特警队会竭尽全力阻止飞机起飞
SWAT will do whatever it takes to stop it from taking off.
你在虚张声势 他手上有人♥质♥
You're bluffing. He has hostages.
里面有一个我很在乎的人
Including somebody I care about.
但那不妨碍我们执行任务
But that won't stop us from doing our job.
我们可以确保他在监狱中的人身安全
We can make sure he winds up safe behind bars.
至少等你出狱了
But at least you'll be able to visit him
还可以去看他
once you're released.
你现在有能力拯救彼得
You have the power to save Peter's life right now.
你们也完全有能力给我们想要的
And you guys have all the power to give us what we want.
得了吧 贝丝
Come on, Beth.
我们都是聪明女人 不相信什么童话结局
We're both too smart to believe in "Happily ever after."
看来你的爱情故事不太顺利
I take it your love story didn't quite pan out.
眼睁睁地看着自己丈夫受伤 还是出手救他
You either see your husband get hurt, or you save him.
你下半辈子能承受哪种结局
What can you live with for the rest of your life?
到机场至少要花30分钟
Travel time to the airport is at least 30 minutes.
我们要在加洛韦到达之前各就各位
We need to be in position before Galloway starts his descent.
告诉我你和小队有进展了
Tell me you and the team have made some progress.
还没有
We haven't.
没有什么胜算大的方案
There isn't a scenario with good odds.
加洛韦拿枪指着斯特里特的头
Galloway has a gun pointed at Street's head,
在他扣下扳机前
which means we don't have time to move in
我们根本没有时间行动
before he pulls the trigger.
如果说我找到了拖时间的法子呢
What if I found a way to buy us a few more minutes?
没有停留时间
Well, short of stopping time,
不知道怎么实现营救方案
I don't know how you pull that off.
我和贝斯· 加洛韦谈了谈 她同意合作
I took a run at Beth Galloway. She agreed to cooperate.
她说她和加洛韦之间
She said that she and Galloway have
有一个表示安全的秘密信♥号♥♥
a secret "all clear" signal.
看不到信♥号♥♥他不会开舱门
He won't open the plane door until he sees it.
约定的手势是她把手放心口 像这样
She's supposed to put her hand to her heart, like this.
贝丝只希望能保住她丈夫的命
Beth just wants her husband alive,
为了他的安危 她会做"安全"手势
and to save his life, she'll give the all-clear.
-我不太确定 -稍等
- I don't know. - Hold on.
如果不需要担心贝丝看到我们
If we don't have to worry about Beth seeing us,
洪都和我就可以爬到飞机上面
Hondo and I can scale the plane
从顶部进入机舱
and make entry from above.
然后我从下方货舱进入
And I can enter from below hrough the cargo hold.
好吧 慢着
All right, hold on.
怎么确定她不是耍我们
How do we know she's not playing us?
我们只能相信她 我相信她
We're just gonna have to trust her. I do.
用一套我们从没演习过的方案 我得说
Trying a completely new breach we haven't trained, I mean,
这个风险太大
that's a huge risk.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表