剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是的 我知道
No, I know.
这是我自愿的
I want to.
日常家务全都做完了
Well, the daily chores are all done.
厉害
Darn.
但我需要你帮我看看这些案件档案
But I could use your eyes on some inconsistencies
-有什么矛盾的地方 -好
- with these case files. - Okay.
-来吗 -来吧
- Game? - Lay it on me.
好
Okay.
要看什么
All right, what do you got?
我想要你看的是这个
This is what I wanted you to look at.
-吉姆 -嗯
- Jim? - Yeah.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我交待给护士
Well, I made the nurses promise
你一醒就立刻打电♥话♥通知我
to call me the moment you woke up.
你知道今晚的探病时间已经结束了吧
You know visiting hours are over for the night, right?
现在是警方办公
Well, this is official police business.
我不记得我们角色互换的时候
And I don't remember it stopping you
这有阻止过你
when our roles were reversed.
我本来想给你带诺姆餐厅的墨西哥卷饼
Hey, I was gonna bring you a burrito from Norm's,
但是护士不让我带
but the nurses, they... they nixed that idea.
只能带液体
Liquids only.
啤酒是液体
Beer's a liquid.
我怎么没想到
Why didn't I think of that?
别笑 别笑 别笑
Hey, don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh.
你感觉还好吧
Are you feeling okay?
还行
Yeah, yeah.
刚才那个表演很难超越了
That routine's gonna be tough to follow,
但我觉得接下来的表演者应该可以
but I think our next performer's up to it.
有请卡布雷拉警官
Let's hear it for Officer Cabrera!
给
Here you go.
♪醒来时♪
♪When I wake up♪
♪我知道我会成为那个人♪
♪Well, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man♪
♪那个在你身边醒来的人♪
♪Who wakes up next to you♪
大声点 我们后面几个老人家听不到
Louder, for us old guys in back.
♪出去时♪
♪When I go out♪
♪我知道我会成为那个人♪
♪Yeah, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man♪
♪那个会走在你身边的人♪
♪Who goes along with you♪
♪喝醉时♪
♪And when I get drunk♪
♪我知道我会成为那个人♪
♪Well, you know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man♪
♪那个在你身边喝醉的人♪
♪Who gets drunk next to you♪
♪说胡话时♪
♪And when I haver♪
♪我知道我会成为那个人♪
♪Yeah, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man♪
♪那个对着你说胡话的人♪
♪Who's havering to you♪
♪而我愿意走上五百英里♪
♪And I would walk 500 miles♪
♪我愿意再多走五百英里♪
♪And I would walk 500 more♪
♪只想做那个人♪
♪Just to be the man who walks♪
♪走过千里之路 臣服在你门前♪
♪A thousand miles to fall down at your door♪
棒
Yeah.
-卡布雷拉警官好棒 -谢谢
- Officer Cabrera! - Thank you.
你也不想唱去参与那个雷人的卡拉OK吗
You weren't in the mood for terrible karaoke, either?
是的 每次洛克在更衣室洗澡的时候唱歌♥
No, I get enough of that whenever Rocker sings
我都听够了
in the locker room shower.
嗯
Yeah.
今天我和雷蒙特·哈里斯聊过了
I talked to Raymont Harris today.
-我需要知道吗 -我尽力说服他
- Do I want to know? - I tried to convince him
别做那笔交易 但是...
to pull out of that business deal, but...
圣人已经盯上那孩子了
...Saint already had his hooks in the kid.
圣人肯定需要合法的生意
Well, Saint's got to need legitimate businesses
来掩盖他的罪行
to cover for his crimes.
也许雷蒙特也会成为他们的一员
You know, maybe Raymont's will be one of them.
这是一厢情愿的想法 我可不想这么看
It's wishful thinking. And I don't want to count on it.
你可以继续坚信他在干违法勾当
Well, you could keep insisting that he's dirty,
但在我们有证据之前 这都不算数
but it doesn't mean anything until we have proof.
与此同时
In the meantime,
你去惹雷蒙特 媒体就会有料报道
you go messing with Raymont, the media will have a field day.
特警队开枪打了那孩子还不够吗
"It wasn't enough SWAT shot the kid?
他们还得搞黄他的生意才行吗
They had to go after his business, too?"
我知道你想抓到这个人
Look, I know you want to bring this guy down.
但是在我们有确凿的证据之前
But until we get something concrete,
也许你应该先把这件事放一边
maybe you should let this one go.
你觉得我能把所有罪有应得的混♥蛋♥
You think I was able to put cuffs
都拷起来吗
on every jackass that deserved them?
你觉得巴克或玛福德做到了吗
You think Buck or Mumford did?
好人不是总能战胜坏人的
Good guys don't always get the "W" in the end.
等我能拿到需要的证据时呢
And when I get the proof we need?
来找我
Then come talk to me.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表