剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Sure.
洪都 这是蕾妮 这是洪都
Hondo, meet Renee. This is Hondo.
-你好 -你好
- How you doing? - Hello.
-你没事吧 -有事
- Is everything okay? - Not really.
我知道你和迪肯认为
Look, I know you and Deacon think
我看错桑切斯了
I'm off base about Sanchez.
是真的 以前我就对他没好感
And it's true-- I never vibed with the guy back in the day.
我们聊过后 为了整个团队的利益
And after our talk earlier, I was pretty much ready
我准备好与之共同进退
to just roll with it for the sake of the team,
但我决定先打几个电♥话♥
but I decided to make a couple of calls first.
蕾妮是警♥察♥委员会的工作人员
Renee here, she's a staffer for the police commission.
告诉他吧
Tell him.
首先 这些话不是我告诉你的
First, you did not hear any of this from me, okay?
我真的很尊重你所做的事 把事情公诸于众
I mean, I wouldn't even be here except for the fact
不然我也不会来这里了
that I really respect you for what you did, going public.
-大家要知道这件事 -是的
- People needed to know. - Yes, they did.
所以在我听说我上司和其他委员会成员
So, when I heard that my boss and the others on the commission
要降你的职的时候 我心想"怎么能这样"
were demoting you, I thought, "Well, that-that's not right."
是的
It's not.
有一天
The other day,
上司们听说你要回归特警队的时候
when the bosses heard that you were returning to SWAT,
他们很不满意
they weren't happy.
所以他们想了一个计划
So, they came up with a plan.
计划
A plan?
罗德里戈·桑切斯
Rodrigo Sanchez.
他们派他去把你弄走
They sent him to get you to quit.
那是他去那里唯一的工作
It's his one and only job there.
如果他能做到 他们会给他不小的奖励
They offered him something big if he could do it.
等一下
Okay, hold up.
桑切斯有份参与这件事吗
Sanchez is in on this?
我无意中听到他和我上司说
I overheard him telling my boss
他用不了多久就能把你弄走
that it wouldn't take him long to get rid of you.
我冒着丢工作的危险来告诉你这件事
Look, I am risking my job telling you this,
但是在我和卢卡聊过之后 我只是
but after talking to Luca, I just...
我想你应该知道
I thought you should know.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表