剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on S.W.A.T....
你被降职了 不再任职20小队队长
You're being demoted from 20-Squad leader.
他们想逼我辞职
They want to force me to quit
这样他们就不用亲自动手了
so they can keep their hands clean.
如果你想花点时间来想清楚
If you want to take some time to decide
该怎么做 记住你帮助我们拯救了这座城
what you want to do, just know you helped save this city.
这片土地在我们家族已经传了六代
This land has been in our family for six generations.
我们祖祖辈辈都在这耕耘 不能随便卖♥♥给别人
Too long for us to just sell it to someone.
干什么一直板着个脸 况且我和我父亲
Why so mad all the time? Especially when me and my father
给你开的条件真的 真的 真的很不错
are offering you a very, very, very fair deal.
你别想动她一根头发
这里出了什么事吗
Is there a problem here?
你是美国哪里的
Where in America are you from?
希克斯指挥官 需要我开始着手筹划你归队的事吗
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
你在那是干什么工作的
What do you do there?
我也不确定 所以我才来这
I'm not sure. That's why I came here.
好好想想我的下一步
To figure out my next move.
我知道你只是想
I know you were just
帮德尔菲娜·雷耶斯和她的雇农
trying to help Delfina Reyes and her farm workers,
不过我建议你离AJ·诺瓦克远点
but I recommend you stay away from A.J. Novak.
招惹他就相当于招惹了他父亲
You mess with him, you mess with his father.
你就是那位风云人物
You must be the man of the hour.
你就是亚瑟·诺瓦克
And you must be Arthur Novak.
你丈夫遇难那天发生了什么
What happened the day your husband died?
有人告诉我们是场意外
We were told it was an accident.
我觉得米盖尔·雷耶斯的死不是意外
I don't think Miguel Reyes's death was
我认为他是被谋杀的
an accident. I think he was killed.
伊莎贝尔已经拒绝了你先前的报价
Isabel already said no to your previous offer.
她为什么会考虑以这么低价卖♥♥给你
Why in the hell would she ever consider selling to you for...
德尔菲娜
Delfina.
德尔菲娜 接电♥话♥ 我是丹尼尔
Delfina, pick up the phone. It's Daniel.
不敢相信他们就这样把她带走了
I can't believe they would take her just like that.
恰罗 现在你有机会
Charro,this is your chance
去完成你理想中的工作
to do the job you thought you signed up for.
只有我们两个人对付他们所有人
It's just us two against all of them.
也许我应该向你介绍一下我自己
There's probably something I should tell you about myself.
我准备推迟前往战略领导学院的行程
I'm going to postpone leaving for TLI.
你努力了几个月才赢得去德国受训的机会
You worked for months to earn that ticket to Germany.
不能因为这事让你的努力付之一炬
You cannot blow that off now.
即使是因为我这么好的人
Even for something as great as me.
早上好 特警组 谁想我们了
Guten Morgen, SWAT! Who missed us?
卢卡
Luca!
你精力怎么这么好
How do you have so much energy?
德国飞回来要十一小时
The flight from Germany was 11 hours
你全程都没睡觉
and you were awake the whole time.
三个月没见我们的队员了
We haven't seen the squad in three months.
战略领导学院的日程安排那么满 再加上时差
With our crazy TLI schedule, the time difference...
感觉跟大家都断了联♥系♥
it feels like I completely lost touch with everyone.
你可别告诉我 跟大家见面
Come on. Don't tell me you're not pumped
你不激动
to catch up with the rest of the team.
我只是觉得 我们可以先回家放下行李再来
All I'm saying is, we could have dropped our bags off at home first.
克里斯 这里就是家
Chris, we are home.
卢卡
Luca!
-兄弟 -我都不知道你今天要过来
- Hey, man. - I didn't know you were getting in today!
我们想给大家一个惊喜
We wanted to surprise everyone.
我们 等等 克里斯跟你一起回来了
We? Hold up, is Chris with you?
好久不见 斯特里特
Hey, Street.
好久不见 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
你看着不错 兄弟
You look great, man.
这么早就开始健身了
You're hitting the weights already.
-对 -捐肝手术也没那么糟吧
- Yeah. - I guess the liver donation surgery wasn't so bad after all.
差点要了我的命
Man, it kicked my ass.
术后第一个月 我都下不了床
I couldn't get out of bed for the first month after.
留了多大的疤
How nasty is that scar, dude?
挺大的
It's-it's pretty nasty.
美女们肯定很喜欢 对吧
Bet the ladies love it though, huh?
你妈妈还好吗
How's your mom doing?
挺好 手术顺利
Good. Uh, the transplant took.
她看起来比前些年健康多了
She looks healthier than she has in years.
那就好
Okay.
她还出狱了 目前住在过渡疗养所
She's out of prison, too, living at the halfway house.
我去看过她一次 她在慢慢康复中
I visited once. Taking it slow.
谢谢关心
Thanks for asking.
一切顺利就好
I'm glad everything worked out.
通知我去做最后一次药物检查
Oh, they need me for this last med checkup.
通过的话 我就能复职了
I pass this, I'm cleared for duty.
-很好 -我想听你们说德国的事
- Nice. - Listen, I want to hear about Germany, okay?
没问题
All right.
回见
Catch up later?
维克托·谭 25D
Oh! Victor Tan! 25-David!
见到熟人我真高兴
Man, am I happy to see some friendly faces.
随你信不信 我现在是58D了
And it's 58-David, if you can believe it.
他们还让你在50小队干什么
They still got you rolling with 50-Squad?
洛克待你如何啊
How's Rocker treating you?
就好像我刚来第一周似的
Uh, like it's my first week on the job.
上个月我就是清点弹♥药♥
I spent the last month counting ammo,
搬设备 清洗洛克的道奇
lugging gear, washing Rocker's Charger.
我们羞辱了50D那么多次
All the times we've embarrassed 50-Squad,
也怪不得他发泄一下
you can't blame him for piling it on a little.
既然我们回来了 20小队随时可以整装出发
And now that we're back, 20-Squad will be rolling in no time.
不好说
I'm not so sure about that.
有传言说20小队可能没法重组了
Been rumors 20-Squad might not be reforming.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
洪都是什么看法
What's Hondo got to say about this?
洪都不在了 兄弟
Hondo's gone, man.
他个人休假还没有回来
He's still not back from his personal time off.
他在哪
Where is he?
没人清楚 都没他消息
No one's sure exactly. He ghosted.
据说他去了墨西哥
Rumor is he's in Mexico,
但他没联♥系♥特警队的任何人
but nobody from SWAT's heard from him.
那他这段时间一直都不在
So he's been gone this whole time?
也没留句话
With no word?
我问过他爸爸 他和他通过几次话
I checked with his dad. He's spoken to him a few times.
应该也联♥系♥了尼歇尔 但除此之外 没联♥系♥
Nichelle, too, I think. But other than that, crickets.
想打得准 扣动扳机要平缓
A smooth trigger pull creates accuracy.
准确率一向比快速扣扳机高
That beats speed every time.
枪战中 要速战速决 不能打偏
In a gunfight, you can't miss fast enough.
大家都在说20小队要解散了
People are running their mouths about 20-Squad shutting down,
你到底打算什么时候告诉我们
and you wait for us to get back to find out?
这边到底出什么事了
The hell's going on around here?
过去这几个月
Hey, these last few months,
你们两个在德国 斯特里特术后静养
with the two of you in Germany and Street laid up from surgery,
谭在度加长蜜月 洪都人都不知在哪
Tan on an extended honeymoon and Hondo who knows where...
20小队出警的人都凑不够
there weren't enough bodies to field 20-Squad.
所以我退居二线 专心培养
So I stepped back to focus on the new crop
特警学院新学员
of SWAT Academy recruits.
去年春天杜伦的事之后
After what happened with Durham last spring,
我就只想把精力放在这上面
that's where I wanted to put my energy.
但我们现在基本上都到位了
Okay, but we're almost all here now,
至少能凑足一个小组了
enough for a squad at least.
我知道洪都是被逼无奈
Look, I know Hondo got railroaded,
但他迟早会回来的
but he'll be back at some point,
而且你以前也代班过
and you've filled in before.
队伍你先带着 等老大把事情理顺了
Okay, you run the show until this team leader mess gets sorted out.
没机会了
There's nothing to sort out.
高层降了洪都的职 这事到此为止了
The brass demoted Hondo. That's final.
再说
Besides,
希克斯已经提出要我接替这个职位
Hicks already offered me the slot. Permanently.
领导岗位是你期盼已久的
You've wanted a leadership position for a long time.
对 但不是这样得来的
Yeah, not like this.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表