剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Ask him if he was
是不是在钻井现场
at the drill site the day your father died.
只是问问他
Just ask him.
[speaks Spanish]
你告诉他我想知道
You tell him I want to know
米格尔的事故究竟是怎么发生的
how Miguel's accident really happened.
我现在就在看着他。他在和拉米雷斯会面
I'm watching him now. Meeting with Ramirez.
德尔菲娜也和他一起
Delfina is with him, too.
好了,你不能说我们没有
Well, you can't say we didn't
给他们离开的机会
give them every opportunity to just leave.
你不会真的认为我父亲的死是意外吧?
You don't think my father's death was an accident, do you?
我也不这么看
Neither do I.
他们会为了得到自己想要的东西铤而走险吗?
Would they go that far to get what they want?
真的去杀人?我们没有所有的事实
To actually kill? We don't have all the facts.
现在我们要去得到它们
Then we need to get them.
我们?
"We"?
德尔菲娜,我呆不了多久了
Delfina, I'm not gonna be around much longer.
你要走吗?现在? 不
You're leaving? Now?
No.
我也不知道我什么时候走
I don't know when I'm leaving.
但是你得找到一个
But you're gonna have to find a solution
牵扯不到我的解决办法
that doesn't involve me.
怎么回事?抓紧了
What's wrong? Hold on.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
系好安全带!
Hold on to that seat belt tight!
你还好吗?给你妈妈打电♥话♥
You okay? Call your mother. Yeah.
让她到我那去见你
Have her meet you at my place.
在我回来之前
You'll both be safer there
你们呆在那很安全。你要去哪?
until I get back. Where are you going?
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
好,我下班了,但我只有几分钟的时间
Well, I'm off duty, but I only have a few minutes for this.
没人跟着你。你怎么知道
Nobody's following you. How do you know?
因为你在底层
Because you're bottom of the food chain.
地位很低不足以构成威胁,这是件好事
Too low to be considered a threat. That's a good thing.
你称之为部门的那个蜘蛛网?你的老板?
That spider web that you call a department? Your boss?
你还没和他们混在一起
You're not mixed up with them yet.
这也是为什么你能帮我
That's why you can help me.
我认为米格尔·雷耶斯的死不是意外
I don't think Miguel Reyes's death was an accident.
我认为他是被谋杀的
I think he was killed.
被杀的?被谁?
Killed? By who?
诺瓦克的同事
The Novak associate
雷耶斯农场的前员工
who's a former employee of the Reyes farm.
加布里埃尔?我认为他和诺瓦克父子达成了协议
Gabriel? I think he cut a deal with Arthur and A.J.
从雷耶斯农场的买♥♥卖♥♥中抽成
to profit from the sale of the Reyes farm.
现在,如果我们拿这个去找你的警长
Now, if we took that to your chief,
他会开展正确的调查吗?
would he do a proper investigation?
巴雷拉到底有多腐♥败♥
Just how corrupt is Barrera?
他有时会装作没看见,但是…
Well, he sometimes looks the other way, but...
是啊,我认识那种人
Yeah, I know guys like that. No.
如果我们有
If we had proof, if we had physical evidence
米格尔被谋杀的无证
that Miguel Reyes was murdered,
巴雷拉警长也阻止不了
there's no way Chief Barrera could turn his back.
你有证据吗?现在,这只是个理论
Do you have proof? Right now, it's just a theory.
理…
A theor...
所以你的话和他们相反
So your word against theirs?
我的话和他们相反
My word against theirs.
我以前在哪听到过这句话?
Where have I heard that before?
你的这份工作是为了
This job you signed up for--
看起来不同的男人工作
working for a man who looks the other way?
迫使你也看起来不同?
Forcing you to look the other way?
每天越来越多的向自己妥协
Compromising yourself more and more every day?
你觉得这样合适吗?
Does that really sit right with you?
如果你能给我证据
If you can get me proof,
我保证我会做我该做的
I promise to do what I can.
说吧
Go ahead.
试着切开它
Try and cut into it.
如果你能切开的话我给你100个大的
I'll give you 100 large if you can.
当我发现米格尔在钻井的时候
When I found out Miguel Reyes was drilling for water
头只碰到石头,我很好奇
and only hit stone, I wondered
会不会有什么别的原因
if it might have been something else.
可能存在一些有价值的东西
Maybe something more valuable.
你知道那片农场下面是银矿
You knew there was silver running under that farm.
然后呢?一直以来,你都用你的狗来折磨
And? This whole time, you've been siccing your dogs
毕竟对这片地真正的价值来说这点钱不算什么
for way less than its real value.
那些女人不清楚自己财产的价值
Those women being ignorant of the value
不是我的责任
of their own property is not my responsibility.
但是那个丈夫。米格尔--
And the husband, Miguel--
他很迟钝
he was quite dim.
我总是教我的儿子没有什么
I've always taught my son
比一个固执又愚蠢的老头
that there's nothing more useless
更没用的了
than a stubborn, dumb old man,
这话形容米格尔再合适不过
and that couldn't be more true of Miguel.
明天,我们会开车去雷耶斯的农场
Tomorrow, you're gonna take a drive out to the Reyes farm,
你要去见伊莎贝尔和德尔菲娜
and you're gonna meet with Isabel and Delfina,
你要给她们开个合适的价钱
and you're gonna offer them the actual fair price,
一个她们应得的报价
the price that they deserve.
她们应得的报价。
The price they deserve.
像德尔菲娜和伊莎贝尔应得的总是基于
Deserve for people like Isabel and Delfina is always based
我这样的人对她们的看法
on what people like me think of them.
我的公平报价就是1比索
My fair price now is one peso.
1比索?
One peso?
任何合理的报价都是基于你的实力
Any fair offer is based solely on what your power merits,
我的实力就是我永远不会听到一个“不”字
and my power merits that "no" is never a word I have to hear.
遗憾的是,伊莎贝尔的实力
Sadly, right now, Isabel's power?
也就值1比索
It merits one peso.
伊莎贝尔之前拒绝了你的报价
Isabel already said "no" to your previous offer.
为什么她现在又考虑把农场
Why in the hell would she ever consider
卖♥♥给你?
selling to you for...?
德尔菲娜
Delfina.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
快接啊
Come on!
我是安东尼,很抱歉错过了你的电♥话♥
This is Anthony. Sorry I missed your call.
请留下你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码
Please leave your name and number.
德尔菲娜,快接电♥话♥,我是丹尼尔
Delfina, pick up the phone. It's Daniel.
德尔菲娜!德尔菲娜!
Delfina?! Delfina!
德尔菲娜?德尔菲
Delfina? Delfin...
我在马厩里听到了一声尖叫
I was in the stables, and I heard screaming.
当我跑出来的时候一辆车开走了
By the time I ran in, I heard a car drive off.
她在我之后到的
She arrived just after I did.
他们要对我的女儿做什么?
What are they gonna do to my girl?
我不敢相信
I can't believe
他们会这样对待她,你确定吗?
they would take her just like that. Are you sure?
我知道。卡罗,这是你
I understand. Charro, this is your chance
做你想做的工作的机会
to do the job you thought you signed up for.
现在,我们不能赤手空拳去打枪战
Now, we can't bring fists to a gunfight.
你知道在哪能弄到武器吗?
Do you know where we can weapon up?
跟我来
Follow me.
我们没受过什么射击训练
We don't get much shooting practice,
所以我只能自学
so I had to teach myself.
还有,在这当警♥察♥是一项危险的工作
And... being police here, it can be a dangerous job.
我不得不问,丹尼尔。是的,我们有枪
I have to ask, Daniel. Yes, we have guns.
但我们怎么对付亚瑟的私人军队
But how can we possibly take on Arthur's private army?
对付他们所有人的只有我们两个
It's just us two against all of them.
叫我“洪都”
Call me "Hondo."
关于我自己的有些事我也该告诉你了
There's probably something I should tell you about myself.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表