剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
如果掐好时间
If we time it,
在下个保镖巡逻过来之前应该能进出一次
we could be in and out before the next guard returns.
你还挺有进特警队的潜质的
Might make a SWAT officer out of you yet.
行 我们等一个小时
All right, we'll wait another hour.
摸清他们的巡逻规律
Make sure they stick to the pattern.
等一下
Wait a minute.
那是加布里埃尔 他来这干什么
It's Gabriel-- what the hell's he doing here?
AJ现在找你们
我来替你们
你们想让他等吗 快去
德尔菲娜 快跟我走
我才不跟你走
德尔菲娜 我知道你觉得是我杀了你父亲 但我没有
是诺瓦克杀的
银矿是你告诉亚瑟·诺瓦克的
是谁动的手不重要 是你害死我父亲的
我知道你绝不会原谅我
但这是你逃走的唯一机会
他们准备逃跑
They're making a run for it.
我来掩护德尔菲娜 你看着AJ
I'll cover Delfina. Keep eyes on A.J.
看不到AJ了
Lost sight of A.J.
他们快逃出去了
They almost made it.
你想反抗我
You want to defy me?!
不要
No!
也许你要长点教训 才知道这里谁说了算
Maybe you need a permanent reminder who's in charge here.
我们得走了 去接她
We got to go. Let's get her.
洪都
Hondo!
德尔菲娜现在在哪儿
Where is Delfina now?
据我们所知
As far as we know,
还在诺瓦克的院子里
still at the Novak compound.
这一切就是为了地下的几块石头
All this for some rocks in the ground?
他要是想 这都是他的
He can have it, all of them.
我不在意
I don't care.
我只想德尔菲娜平安回家
I just want Delfina back home.
我们不能相信诺瓦克
We can't trust Senor Novak.
就算他得到了想要的
Once he gets what he wants,
也不会放过德尔菲娜
he'll still hurt Delfina.
我女儿在他手上 警官
He has my daughter, Officer.
我得做点什么
I have to do something.
哪怕作出让步
Some kind of concession.
他说的对 恰罗 德尔菲娜
She's right, Charro, the only thing
活下来的唯一筹码就是地契
keeping Delfina alive is the deed to this property.
我会打给诺瓦克 安排好一切
I'll make the call to Novak and set it up.
我看到了AJ想对德尔菲娜做什么
I saw what A.J. was about to do to Delfina.
你杀他是迫不得已
You had to kill him.
你我都清楚现在不仅仅是土地的问题
We both know this is more than just about land now.
即使签了地契 诺瓦克也会来找你
Even with a signed deed, Novak will come looking for you.
我担心的不是自己
I am not worried about me.
只要这个镇子还在他的控制之下
Isabel and Delfina will never be safe so long
德尔菲娜和伊莎贝尔就永远不会安全
as he still controls this town.
你得做点什么
You have to do something.
要是我的队员和警徽还在
Maybe if I had my team and my badge,
情况会有所不同 但我什么都没有
things would be different, but I don't.
所以现在我们只有一个办法
So right now we play the only card that we have.
给诺瓦克他想要的
We give Novak what he wants.
交给我
I'll do it.
我会把地契给他
I'll arrange to get him the deed
确保德尔菲娜的安全
and make sure Delfina is safe.
不该你来收拾这个烂摊子
This isn't your mess to clean up.
也不该你来
It's not yours, either.
你现在应该赶紧离开墨西哥
You should get out of Mexico now.
趁你还走得了
While you still can.
我们都知道明天要面对什么
We all know what's coming tomorrow.
没有把队友叫到一起
Didn't feel right to end the shift
好好告个别
without getting together as a team
总觉得哪里不对劲
to say goodbye.
还差一个人
Almost the whole team.
洪都永远都是我们的一员
Hondo's always a part of us.
一想到他回来后发现队散了 就很难受
Kills me, he's gonna come back, his team'll be gone.
说实话 他不会回来了
I hate to be that guy, but he's not coming back.
不然早就回来了
Otherwise, he would've already.
他觉得洛城警局应该负起责任
He tried to hold LAPD accountable
而他们却舍弃了他
and they threw him under the bus.
是我我也不回来
I wouldn't come back, either.
洪都几乎当了一辈子的警♥察♥
Hondo's been on the force almost his whole life.
要是不当警♥察♥了 他会做什么
What's he gonna do if he's not a cop anymore?
我知道他想要我们做什么
I know what he'd want us to do now.
跟平日一样 做我们该做的
Finish the shift like it's any other day.
也就是说不能出一点差错
Which means it has to be perfect.
50队也没那么差
Guess 50-Squad won't be so bad.
不过分到斯特里特的小队
Feel sorry for the team that gets stuck
可就不好说了
with Street though.
拜托
Oh, please.
随便什么小队有了我
Any squad that gets me
都比你们在的队强
is automatically better than yours.
你呢
What about you?
期盼着迈向下一步吗
You looking forward to what's next?
是啊
Yeah.
也许是时候作出改变了
Maybe it's time for a change.
你们都看到了吧
You guys are seeing this, too?
我们为什么都收到了同样的特警警报
Why we all getting the same SWAT alert?
发生什么了
What's going on?
整装待发
Suit up.
我们小队要去处理南洛杉矶的一起银行抢劫案
Our squad's rolling to a bank robbery in South L.A.
20队为什么会收到警报
Why did 20-Squad get an alert?
又有人报♥警♥了
Second call just came in.
西区有警员遭到枪击
Officers under fire on the west side.
现在只有50队当班
50-Squad's the only team on duty
他们分身无术
and they can't be in two places at once.
我本不想问 但
I hate to ask it, but...
20队已到齐 长官
20-Squad is present and accounted for, sir.
我们接
We'll take the call.
靠谱
Never doubted it.
我们可以换下一个人 谭
We can roll a man down, Tan.
和20队一起出任务 他们需要你
Finish it out with 20-Squad. They need you.
接到一个非法闯入报♥警♥
Officers responded to a trespassing call.
几个本地人认为
Some locals thought
他们看到几个孩子在购物中心附近
they saw some teens hanging around a mall.
那里已经封闭多年
It's been closed for years.
警员没找到孩子
Instead of kids,
却找到了地下冰♥毒♥实验室
officers found an amateur meth operation.
显然 一些别有用心的制毒师
Apparently, some aspiring cooks
一直在免♥费♥使♥用♥这里
have been using the mall rent-free.
自己的私人厨房♥被发现了 他们有什么反应
How'd they respond to their private kitchen being discovered?
用子弹
With bullets.
好在警员安全逃出来了
Thankfully, the unis made it out safe.
开枪者被困在百货商店里
The shooters are pinned down in a department store.
好 先设下警戒线
All right, let's set up a perimeter
看能不能干净利落地结束这一切
and see if we can end this as clean as possible.
这可能是我们最后一次行动
It's probably our last ride.
让我们填补遗憾
Let's fill the gaps.
灵活机动 让洪都为我们骄傲
Stay liquid. Let's make Hondo proud.
没事吧 有人受伤吗
Everyone okay? Anyone hurt?
只是有点喘
Just a little winded.
我们尽快撤出了
Got out as fast as we could.
但孩子们都不见了
Lost track of the kids, though.
等等 什么孩子
Wait. Hold on, what kids?
我们发现几个小孩把喷泉当滑板公园
The ones we found using the fountain as a skate park.
他们跑了 我们就追了进去
They ran, so we chased them inside.
然后就发现了实验室
That's when we found the lab.
我们突然遭遇枪击
All of a sudden, we were under fire.
枪手有三人 在销毁什么
Three shooters, messed up on something.
所以还有孩子在里面
So there's still kids inside?
此次对峙可能会演变为人♥质♥挟持
Look, this barricade could pop off into a hostage situation.
我们不能强行把枪手赶出来
We can't just sweat these shooters out.
巡警一到 就设起警戒线
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表