剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
然后 我得以使用我的账户
And from there, access to my accounts.
再然后 买♥♥通正确的人
After that, it was just a matter of time
或者把他们置于我的控制之下
until I paid the right people off.
对我来说就只是时间问题
Or otherwise brought 'em into check.
-你应该在监狱里 -我不担心
- You should've stayed down there. - I'm not worried.
我是自♥由♥人了 洪都
I'm a free man, Hondo.
但你不一样
Can't say the same for you.
不用担心她报♥警♥
Don't worry about her alerting the police.
我一看见你在外面就报♥警♥了
I called them the second I saw you outside.
他们应该马上就到
They should be here any moment now.
不如坐下
Why don't you sit?
跟我喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
监狱里可找不出这样的红酒
You won't find wine like this in prison,
我跟你保证
I promise you.
那段伪造视频是站不住脚的
That weak-ass deepfake ain't gonna hold up.
你根本不该露脸
You should've never shown your face,
因为现在轮到我来抓你了
'cause now I'm coming for you.
那段伪造视频只是个开始
The deepfake was just the beginning.
期待与你再见
Look forward to seeing you again.
哈里森警司 举起双手
Sergeant Harrelson, show us your hands!
不要让我们难办
Do not make this difficult.
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
On your knees!
我刚才向局长提交了我的正式陈述
I just gave my official statement to the chief.
多亏了你们找到的录像 我不再是嫌犯了
I'm no longer a suspect thanks to the footage y'all found.
技术团队证实了那就是原始录像
Tech team verified it--it's the original video.
-我自♥由♥了 -漂亮
- I'm a free man. - Yeah.
这件事还没完
Okay, guys, this ain't over yet.
伦巴德和波奇依然没有找到
Lumbard and Birch are still missing.
他们可能还活着 挣扎坚持着
They could be alive, barely hanging on
指望着我们能找到他们
and counting on us to find 'em.
但是首先
But first...
我有事要告诉你们
there's something I need to tell y'all.
去年夏天在墨西哥发生的事
I wasn't straight with you about
我没有对你们说实话
what happened last summer in Mexico.
酒店里那个男人
The man at the hotel.
亚瑟·诺瓦克 他和他儿子
Arthur Novak. He and his son ran
是当地的犯罪集团头目 掌管着我在的那个小镇
the town I was staying in like crime bosses.
他们威胁了一个无辜家庭
And when they threatened an innocent family,
我不得不插手
I had to step in.
诺瓦克进行了报复
Novak retaliated.
绑♥架♥了一位年轻女性
And kidnapped a young woman.
我组织了救援行动 但行动出了岔子
I led a rescue mission, but things went sideways.
为了救她 我必须杀掉诺瓦克的儿子
I had to kill Novak's son to save her life.
所以他来追杀你了
That's why he's coming after you.
这一切都是报复戏码
All of this is some kind of revenge play.
首先是伪造视频
First it was the deepfake,
现在他又把这两名警官的生命
and now he's holding these two officers' lives
压在我头上
over my head.
很遗憾你不得不经历这些 洪都
We're sorry you had to go - through this, Hondo.
迪肯 我不需要同情
Deacon, I don't need sympathy.
我需要你帮我找到伦巴德和伯奇
I need your help to find Lumbard and Birch.
好的
Okay.
诺瓦克有帮手
Novak has help.
他叫帕夏·库尔帕
A guy named Pasha Kulpa.
看起来他俩是老相识了
Looks like the two go way back.
早在八十年代 他们在欧洲就有相似的
There's matching arrests here for robbery,
抢劫 偷盗和伤害他人的犯罪记录
theft and assault all over Europe going back to the '80s.
那就对了 是库尔帕帮忙制♥作♥了深度伪造视频
Makes sense-- we know Kulpa helped make the deepfake.
这兄弟甚至在我们找到的视频中客串过
Dude even has a cameo in the video we found.
好了 那我们需要加强对库尔帕的搜查
All right, so we double down on our sweep for Kulpa.
找到他 我们就能找到警官们
We find him, we find the officers.
找到警官 我们就能找到诺瓦克
We find the officers, we find Novak.
我去他名下的企业看看
I'll hit up his business properties.
卢卡和我去找已知同伙
Luca and I'll take known associates.
好的
Yeah.
你去哪里 洪都
Where are you going, Hondo?
诺瓦克深信他在美国是安全的
Novak's confident that he's safe in the U.S.
我会证明他是错的
I'm gonna prove him wrong.
好吧 诺瓦克没撒谎
Yeah, well, Novak wasn't lying.
他在墨西哥的案底被消除了
His record in Mexico's been cleared.
我不知道他买♥♥通了谁
Now, I don't know who he paid off,
但他在边境以南是无罪之身
but he's a free man south of the border.
那他的国际刑♥警♥组织指控呢
What about his Interpol charges?
他躲在墨西哥的唯一原因
The whole reason he was hiding out in Mexico
-就是为了避免被引渡 -没错
- was to avoid extradition. - True.
但在联邦搜查令下来之前
But until a federal warrant comes down,
洛城警局不能碰他
LAPD can't touch him.
这人绑♥架♥了两位我们的警官 指挥官
The man kidnapped two of our officers, Commander.
好吧 除了你的怀疑外 没有任何证据
Well, there's nothing tying Novak to that
能将诺瓦克与此联♥系♥起来 洪都
besides your suspicion, Hondo.
现在 听着 我在争取拿到搜查令
Now, look, I'm working on getting the warrant.
我只需要你老实等着
I just need you to sit tight.
我没法老实等着
I-I can't "Sit tight"
特别是当有人因为我而陷入危险的时候
when two people are in danger because of me.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
我不会让你出外勤的
I'm pulling you out of the field.
此时此刻 你需要原地待命
As of right now, you're officially benched.
我不希望你离开这栋楼
I don't want you leaving the building.
局长已经认可我是无罪的了 你不能这么做
The chief cleared me. You can't do this!
你逃脱追捕 洪都
You ran, Hondo!
局长和委员会都非常生气
The chief and the commission are furious!
你该感到庆幸 我只是让你原地待命
You're lucky that's all I'm doing is benching you.
这没那么简单
It wasn't that simple.
我知道
I know.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
但我需要你老实待着
I just need you to sit tight
直到这件事结束 好吗
until this thing's over, all right?
你好
Hello?
你今天已经迎来转机了吗 洪都
Has your day turned a corner, Hondo?
伦巴德和伯奇在哪里 你这混♥蛋♥
Where's Lumbard and Birch, you son of a bitch?
跟我说话时注意下语气
Mind your temper when speaking to me.
你不应该对手握他们性命的人
You shouldn't be so hostile with the man
如此不友好
holding their lives in his hand.
-所以他们都活着 -是的
- So they are alive? - Yes.
有些渴 但还能呼吸
A little thirsty, but breathing.
听着 如果你想报复我 那就冲着我来
Look, you want to come at me, then come at me.
别把那些警官牵扯进来
But leave those officers out of this.
你的救世主情结很严重 不是吗
Your savior complex runs deep, doesn't it?
你想拯救所有人
You want to be a hero to everyone.
所有社区
All communities.
黑人和警♥察♥
Black and blue.
遗憾的是 今天早上之后没人会相信你了
Shame no one will trust you after this morning.
已经证明你那深度伪造的视频里的人不是我了
I've been cleared of everything that was on your damn deepfake.
那不重要 不是吗
Doesn't matter much, does it?
第一份头条总是深入人心
The first headline always lives on,
谁还会在意它有没有被撤销呢
well past a retraction.
你的名誉已经被玷污了
Your name's been sullied.
从现在起 人们将永远以审视的眼光
You'll always be viewed skeptically,
看待你 怀疑你
suspiciously from now on.
好吧 我猜你已经得到了你想要的
Well, I guess you got what you wanted then.
你不需要伦巴德和伯奇了
You don't need Lumbard and Birch.
我要的可远远不止这些
I have so much more to take.
我在那个鬼地方蹲了六个月
I rotted in that hellhole
一直在筹划这件事
for six long months planning this.
毁坏你的名声只是第一步
Your reputation is just the start.
你夺走了我的儿子和自♥由♥
You took my son and my freedom from me,
我不会停手
and I won't stop
直到把你爱的一切都夺走
until I've taken away everything you love.
我重新看了原录像 有所发现
I was rewatching the raw footage and found something.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表