剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不好意思 你们得跟我们走
Actually, we were gonna ask both of you to come with us
接受保护性拘留 知道事态冷却下来
to enter protective custody until things cool down.
抱歉 不行
Sorry. I don't think so.
你不同意接受保护吗
Are you opposed to a security detail?
免费的保镖 好啊
Free bodyguards? Sure.
让他们到门口找我
Just have them meet me out front.
多谢你们所做的一切
Thanks for everything, guys.
我需要跟桑切斯谈谈
All right, I'm gonna talk to Sanchez
看你和卢卡能不能留下
and see if you and Luca can hang back.
-别让尼克尔斯离开你的视线 -明白
- Do not let Nichols get out of your sight. - Roger that.
迪肯 怎么了
Deacon. What's up?
可能不关我的事 但是
May be none of my business, but...
你之前接到的那通电♥话♥
that call you answered earlier.
你看上去很震惊
You seemed pretty shook.
和委员会要针对洪都这事有关吗
Does it have anything to do with the commission coming after Hondo?
完全是另外一件事
Well, that's a whole separate problem.
和那没关系
No, it's got nothing to do with that.
好吧 就是问问
Okay. Just checking.
那通电♥话♥
The call...
是...
It was, um...
关于一起我之前一直没有侦破的一起无名女尸案
about an old Jane Doe case I never really quite cracked.
-是我知道的那个吗 -不 是来我特警队之前
- Is it one I know? - No, it was my pre-SWAT days.
我当时还在凶案组 过来
I was still working Homicide. Come here.
已经过去二十年了 信不信由你
It's been 20 years now, believe it or not.
我们在27号♥公路边的灌木丛里发现的尸体
We found her body in the brush off Route 27.
可怜的女孩 还只是个孩子
Poor girl was barely more than a kid.
报纸给她起了个绰号♥ 叫"公路女尸"
Newspapers dubbed her Highway Jane.
-报导上说她是被勒死的 -对
- It says she died of strangulation? - Yeah.
我在一个月后抓到了凶手
I caught her killer a month later.
我都记不住审了他多少次
Interviewed him more times than I care to count,
但他不肯告诉我们她的身份
but he never told us who she was.
实话说 我觉得他根本不知道
To be honest, I don't even believe he knew.
于是我想等人来认领她的尸体
So, I waited for someone to show up and claim her body,
但没有人来
but no one ever did.
我们把她葬在了一个无名墓下
We buried her in an unmarked grave.
难以想象你有多难受
Can't imagine the pain.
二十年来每想起这件事 我就彻夜难安
Yeah, it's kept me up for nights for 20 years,
没能找到她的家人
not being able to help out whoever her family was.
我一年会去几次检尸官办公室
I reach out to the coroner's office a few times a year,
跟进一下最新情况
check the status on the case.
-所以电♥话♥就是他们打来的吧 -是的
- Is that the call you got? The coroner? - Yeah.
他们把她的DNA在那个大家都在用的
Apparently,they ran her DNA through one of those
祖先数据库进行了比对
ancestry databases everyone's using.
可能是确定了她的一名嫡系表亲
Think they've identified a first cousin.
他们查到这个人的下落了吗
They track down this cousin yet?
我一直在联♥系♥他 但电♥话♥总是没人接
Well, I've been trying, but the phone just keeps ringing,
估计数据库的联♥系♥方式很久没更新了吧
so who knows how old the contact info is.
要是我们认识谁有设备
Well, if only we knew somebody that had the equipment
或资源能调出地址就好了
or resources to pull an address.
-报♥警♥电♥话♥查到什么线索了吗 -没有
-Any luck sourcing the 911 call? - Nope.
只知道是用一次性手♥机♥打来的
But we know it was placed from a burner,
就和给尼克尔斯发死亡威胁的一样
just like the one that sent Nichols a death threat.
同一支手♥机♥吗
Same phone?
对
Yeah.
报假警的人隐藏了自己的行踪
Whoever swatted Nichols, they covered their tracks,
但我觉得他们应该不太老练
but I'm not sure they're the most sophisticated.
这些粉丝也一样
Neither are some of these fans,
从信中的语法就能看出来
judging by the grammar in these letters.
看这个 我把两通电♥话♥放进咱们的语♥音♥识别软件里
Get this. I ran both calls through our voice ID software.
我有朋友是职业杀手
I got friends who kill for a living.
嫌犯只是用了变音软件
Suspect was just using a voice-changing app.
-挺简单的吧 -挺瘆人的 不过确实
- Simple, huh? - Word I'd use is "creepy," but yeah.
把信交给鉴证科的吉布斯警官
All right, bring the letters to Forensics.
让他看看 告诉他是我叫你去的
Have Officer Gibbs take a look. Tell him I sent you.
他欠我个人情
He owes me one.
有什么事吗
Can we help you?
我是贾斯汀·沃尔夫 尼克尔斯的经理
Hi. Justin Wolf. Derrick Nichols' manager.
请问这里谁做主 我想跟他谈谈
I'd like to speak to whoever's in charge here.
跟我说吧
That'd be me.
沃尔夫先生 有什么需要帮忙的吗
What can I do for you, Mr. Wolf?
威胁我的客户的那些人
The, uh, people after my client.
你们还要多久能抓住他们
How close are you to catching them?
是尼克尔斯先生让你来的吗
Mr. Nichols send you here?
不算是
No, not explicitly,
不过我拿了他百分之三的佣金
but Derrick pays me three percent.
所以他的事情我都得帮他盯着
He knows that means I keep an eye on things for him.
付你这么多钱 你可得更努力工作
For three percent of his pay, you better do more than that.
相信我 我会的
Believe me, I do.
德里克给我百分之三的佣金
Derrick pays me three percent
是用来保证剩下的百分之九十七能他衣食无忧
to make sure he stays rich off the other 97%.
有个这么大牌的四分卫客户
Having a marquee quarterback for a client
你也一定收获良多吧
that's got to open some doors, too, right?
多多益善 不过十年前是我逼他
Doesn't hurt, but I'm the one that pushed him
注册了他的姓名
to license his name ten years back.
这件事和房♥地♥产♥上 都赚到了钱
And between that and the real estate, everything is paying off.
你来就是为了闲聊吗
You really come here to talk shop?
我感觉你来这
'Cause I have a feeling you came here
是想告诉我们 谁有可能想杀害你的客户
'cause you want to tell us who might be trying to kill your client.
我是想有没有可能
Just thinking there might be some way
匿名提供一些线索
I could leave some sort of anonymous tip?
可以为你保密
We can keep a secret.
不会把我的名字写进什么报告里吧
Not gonna write my name down in some report?
你看见笔了吗
You see a pen?
行
Okay.
老社区里有个叫迪普斯的
There's this guy Dips from the old neighborhood.
德里克被选中之前有名经理
Derrick's handler since before he was drafted.
时间一久 迪普斯变贪了
Now, over time, Dips got greedy,
最后 德里克和他解约了
and eventually, Derrick cut him out,
收场挺难看的
and it ended very badly.
他有没有给尼尔克斯发出过死亡威胁
He ever threaten Nichols' life?
死亡威胁已经算是挺客气的了
The death threats were the least of it.
我的意思是 两方闹得很僵
I mean, it got ugly in the end.
砸挡风玻璃 偷珠宝 打人
Smashed windshields, stolen jewelry. Punches were thrown.
你知道这个叫迪普斯的在哪吗
You know where this Dips guy is now?
最后一次听人说 他在市中心卖♥♥偷来的汽车零件
Okay, last I heard, selling stolen car parts somewhere downtown.
洪都最近好像很关注你
Seems like Hondo's had an extra eye on you lately.
你是说从我妈去世开始吗
You mean since my mom died?
职业病
I guess old habits die hard.
-那你们和好了 -嗯
- So, you guys are good now? - Yeah.
他跟我们玩失踪
I mean, I'm not thrilled that he ghosted us all
自己跑去墨西哥 我是有点不高兴 但是...
when he went to Mexico, but, uh...
他确实也有很多烦心事
he had a lot going on.
我们把话说开了
We worked it out.
你觉得他们哪一个是迪普斯
Which one you think is Dips?
我猜是是没看咱俩的那个
Guessing the guy ignoring the cops.
洛城警局
LAPD.
你是迪普斯吗
You Dips?
我叫迈克尔
Name is Michael.
只有和尼克尔斯一伙的那个人叫我迪普斯
The only ones call me Dips run with Derrick Nichols.
你们来是因为有人给他报了假警吧
You here 'cause he got swatted?
我们来是因为有人差点杀了他
We're here cause someone almost killed him.
谁 你说的不是警♥察♥吗
Someone? Don't you mean the cops?
听说你也差点害死过他
Heard you just about did the deed, too.
真遗憾
Damn shame.
你还记得你曾经扬言要杀掉他和他家人吗
You remember threatening to kill Mr. Nichols? Kill his family?
他是这么说的
That's what he told you?
我和他有过口角 没错
Me and him had words, yeah.
我不知道这也算犯罪
Didn't know it was a crime.
你曾打电♥话♥报过假警吗
Ever place a phony call to 911?
怎么可能 我没必要躲在警♥察♥后面
Hell, no. I don't need to hide behind the police.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表