剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
汉克·圣约翰 大家都叫我圣人
Hank St. John. I go by Saint.
清除毒品总是好的
It's always good to get drugs off the streets,
但如果你是对的 圣人是背后操纵者
but if you're right about this Saint guy being behind all this...
我就是对的
I am.
他们没有找到和圣人相关的证据
They didn't find anything to link it to Saint.
我们准备准备让他遭受经济打击
We're putting a financial hurt on him
他一定会感受到我们的施压
and he's got to be feeling the pressure.
只要行差踏错一步
It's only gonna take one mistake
洛城警局就会上门来找你
for the LAPD to come knocking on your door.
我会一直盯着你的
And I'll be watching you.
我希望我们能尽全力找到解决办法
I want us to just do whatever we have to do to make things work.
我希望我们能在一起
I want us to be together.
而现在 你要离开特警队
And now, with you leaving SWAT,
我们就可以在一起了
we can be.
-我的天 -克里斯
- Oh, my God. - Chris, hey.
告诉我你不爱我 说出来
Tell me you don't love me. Just say it.
我说不出口
I can't do this.
好吧
Okay.
那就这样吧
You know what? I'm done.
你的家教很快就到
Your tutor's gonna be here soon.
游戏结束 关了吧
Game over. Turn it off.
亚当 把耳机摘了
Adam, take off the headphones!
搞什么 妈
What the hell, Mom?
不准备高考就没车 我们说好了的
SAT prep or no car. We made a deal.
好像我有的选一样
Yeah, like I had much of a choice.
我根本不想上大学
I don't even want to go to college.
爸爸也没上过大学
Dad didn't.
瑞克 你能进来一下吗
Rick, could you get in here?
我整周都在学校
I'm in school all week.
好吗 我不会把周末浪费在准备什么
Okay? I'm not gonna waste my weekend prepping
-愚蠢的考试上面 -那好
- for some dumbass test. - Fine.
那车就不给你了 也就是说你见不着金柏莉了
Then no car, and no car means no Kimberly.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
你真差劲
God, you're the worst.
电力中断
Power failure.
安保系统失效
Security system disabled.
又来
Again?
干脆把电力公♥司♥放快速拨号♥算了
I should just put the power company on speed dial.
妈
Mom!
我的包在厨房♥ 里面有现金
There's cash in my purse in the kitchen.
拿走吧
Take it and go!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们想要什么
What do you want?
那些雕像在哪
The statues. Where are they?
-什么 -别碰她
- The what? - Hey, don't touch her!
这些雕像
These statues.
那些是瑞克的传家宝
Those are Rick's family heirlooms.
-我不知道它们在哪 -闭嘴
- I've no idea where they are. - Shut up.
你丈夫呢
Where is your husband?
上班去了
At work.
勒罗伊
Leroy.
请进
Come on in.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's wrong? You all right?
我本想先打电♥话♥的 但手♥机♥没电了
Uh, I would've called, but my phone died.
我在医院的等待室坐了一整晚
I was sitting in the hospital waiting room all night.
-等等 达瑞尔没事吧 -没事
- Wait a minute. Darryl okay? - Yeah, yeah.
他没事 我是在等贝卡·欧文的消息
D's good, man. I-I was there waiting on word about Becca Irwin.
杰瑞·欧文的小女儿
Jerry Irwin's little girl.
已经不小了 21了
Not so little anymore. She's 21.
去年杰瑞过世前拜托我照看她
Before Jerry died last year, he asked me to look out for her.
她半夜打来了一个奇怪的电♥话♥
I got a strange call from her, middle of the night.
所以我去了她家 她已经半死了
So I went to her place, and I found her half dead, man.
-发生什么事了 -脑子出了点问题
- Well, what happened? - Something with the brain, man.
毒品引起的
I mean, drug-induced.
贝卡很文静的
Now, Becca, she's a, she's a quiet girl,
是个好女孩
a good girl, man.
那她父亲去世后她还好吗
And how's she been holding up since she lost her pops?
我以为她在慢慢克服
I-It seemed like she was making it through.
但医院电♥话♥打来 我才知道她一团糟
But then the phone call, and she was messed up.
说着胡话 好像疯了一样
Talking crazy, like she lost her mind.
你知道她用的什么毒品吗
You got any idea what kind of drug she got into?
我在她床头柜旁的地上找到这个
I found it on the floor by her nightstand.
不确定具体是什么
Not sure what it is.
我想着你同事说不定知道
Figured someone you work with might know.
你知道汉克·圣约翰是谁吗
Do you know who Hank St. John is?
大家叫他圣人
Folks call him Saint.
岛区来的那个上了年纪的人 记得
Older guy from the islands.Yeah. Yeah.
-在社区里很活跃 -对 我常看见他
- Active in the community. -Yeah, I seen him around.
你觉得贝卡有可能和
Do you think it's possible that Becca was connected
他圈子里的人有联♥系♥吗
to anyone who runs in his circle?
不清楚
No clue, man. Look.
如果你知道是谁在卖♥♥这种垃圾
I-If you know who's putting this crap out there,
就能找出害她的人
then we can find out who did this to her.
目前我还不清楚是什么情况
I don't know anything right now,
会让我找人查查这个
but l-let me run this by some people.
你暂时先别声张
For now, you just sit tight.
我们会查清楚的
We'll get to the bottom of this.
很好
Nice.
大多数辞了职的警官
You know, most officers who put in their notice
在最后这一两个星期就不那么卖♥♥力气了
take their foot off the gas the last couple weeks.
他们大多都要比我老20岁呢
Most of 'em have 20 years on me.
她就是紧张
Yeah, she's just nervous.
虽然她可能要离开特警队了
She might be leaving SWAT,
但她知道这周末的训练她可跑不掉
but she knows she's still on the hook for our weekend workouts.
一旦她开始放慢脚步
And the second she starts slowing down,
-我们就会把她甩不见了 -接着做梦去吧
- gonna cut her loose. - Keep dreaming.
说真的 如果我要想帮到安全屋的那些妇女
Truth is, if I'm gonna be any help to the women of the safe house,
我就不能让自己松懈
I can't let myself get soft.
我到现在都觉得这不是真的
It still doesn't seem real.
我只是离开特警队 不是要死了
Guys, I'm leaving SWAT, not dying.
你们在拳台上打得怎么样啊
Hey, how'd you do on the ropes out there?
谁把谁揍了啊
Who beat who to the top?
-我赢了 -肯定是我赢了他
- I won. - Pretty sure I got him.
你说笑呢吧
You can't be serious.
也许打了个平手吧
Maybe it was a tie.
小子 你想怎么说就怎么说吧 省得你晚上睡不着
Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep in the night, kid.
就这样 克里斯
That's it, Chris.
看来你一点没有懈怠
So, no senioritis for you, huh?
你们就是想让我往边上一坐
You guys just want me to sit on my ass
吃一天糖果 对吧
and eat bonbons all day, right?
我要是想放飞自我
Hey, when I pull the ripcord,
就要从这么做开始
that's where I plan to start.
一直想问你呢
Hey, been meaning to ask you,
上周末和那个达茜约会怎么样啊
how'd it go last weekend with that Darcy girl?
说实话
Honestly,
感觉...
it was like...
是这段时间内最轻松的约会了
the most relaxed I've been on a date in a long time.
所以还是擦出了点火花
Okay, so there's something there?
你准备再约她吗
Are you gonna see her again?
-实际上我今天晚上就约了她 -真的啊
- I'm actually seeing her tonight. - No kidding?
太好了 兄弟
Yeah, yeah.That's great, man. All right.
来吧 谭 第四回合
Come on, Tan. Let's go. Round four.
来吧 再来20组 开始
Go. 20 more, let's go.
加油 快
Let's work it. Quick.
别为难自己了
Don't make this so hard on yourself.
把保险柜的密♥码♥告诉我们
Give us the code to the safe.
我不会给你们的
I'm not giving you the code.
一旦你拿到了想要的 就会杀死我们
Once you have what you want, you're gonna kill us.
你们家有客人要来吗
You expecting company?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表