剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
皮纳妈妈 这两位是多米尼克·卢卡警官和
Mama Pina, these here are Officers Dominique Luca and...
克里斯·阿隆索
Chris Alonso.
我接纳黑户妇女 助她们逃离困境
I open my home to undocumented women escaping bad situations.
我知道对你来说
I know it's really hard for you
信任穿制♥服♥的人很难
to trust someone in uniform.
我的手♥机♥号♥码在后面
My, uh, cell phone number's on the back.
未来需要任何帮助 第一个找我
You need any help in the future, I'm your first call.
这里真漂亮
Really is beautiful here.
理清思绪的好地方
Good place to clear your head.
当你凝视大西洋时
And what were you thinking about
在想什么
as you stared off into the Atlantic?
我们
Us.
拜托 我们谈过了
Come on, we talked about this.
但一切都没有改变
But nothing ever changes.
今晚有人等你平安回家吗
Is anyone waiting for you to come home safe tonight?
有
There is,
但情况有点复杂
but it's complicated.
至少我可以请你吃点东西
It seems like the least I could do is buy you a bite.
你能送我回家吗
Any way you could give me a ride home?
我打算先去趟石库门
I was thinking first we hit up Sikumen,
吃点心 然后去德拉洛餐厅喝鸡尾酒
grab some dim sum. Then we move on to Delalo's for cocktails.
然后 如果一切顺利
Then, if things are going good,
我们就回家喝咖啡
we roll back to ours for some coffee.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
四人约会夜
Double date night.
别告诉我你忘了 我提醒你两次了
Don't tell me you forgot. I've reminded you twice.
-是今晚 -对
- That's tonight? - Yes.
是我和奥利维亚的第三次约会
It's my third date with Olivia.
但我不能再看你一个人
But I can't stand seeing you moping
闷闷不乐 所以
on your lonesome any longer, so...
奥利维亚要带她的朋友达茜来
Olivia's bringing her friend Darcy.
-你会喜欢她的 -我不知道
- You're gonna love her. - I don't know, man.
今天我打算早点睡
I-I was thinking of having an early night tonight.
你怎么回事 都快变和尚了
What's with you, man? You're turning into a monk.
没有 我上周去约会了
No, I'm not. I went on a date last week.
是啊 然后只喝了杯甘菊茶
Yeah, and you were home in bed by 9:30
九点半就回家睡觉了
with a cup of chamomile tea for company.
她是空姐 早上要早起
She was a flight attendant. She had an early start in the morning.
你也没打算再见她
And you haven't made any plans to see her again.
我觉得她对我没多少兴趣
I didn't think she was that into me.
这只是概率问题
Look, it's a numbers game, dude.
自己得当回事才能有后续
But you have to be in the game to play the game.
今晚出来 见见达茜
Come out tonight, meet Darcy.
我一直在为你说好话
I've been talking you up.
我就是不太想去
I'm just not really feeling it.
听着 如果你要坐在沙发上
Look, I can't bring Olivia back to our place
看你的烘焙节目
if you're gonna be sitting on the couch
我就没法奥利维亚回家
watching one of your baking shows.
会很破坏情绪的
It's a real mood killer.
今晚八点 你可以明早再谢我
8:00 tonight. And you can thank me in the morning.
洪都
Hondo.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
刚接到电♥话♥ 皮纳妈妈住院了
Just had a call. Mama Pina's in the hospital.
她还好吗 怎么回事
She okay? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
-她想见我 -那快去吧
- She wants to see me. - All right, then go.
-去吧 -你确定吗
- Go. - You sure?
当然
Yeah.
我找个新特警替你
I'll get one of the new SWAT officers to fill in for you,
也会和希克斯说的
and I'll square it away with Hicks.
谢谢
Thanks.
没关系
No worries.
替我们向皮纳妈妈问好
Send Mama Pina our best.
我会的
I will.
你来吗
You coming?
中头奖了
Jackpot.
披萨和啤酒
Pizza and beer.
冠军早餐
Breakfast of champions.
我们该走了
We should go.
别大惊小怪的
Don't get your panties in a twist.
我只是想随便看看
I just want to take a quick look around.
牛啊
Hell yeah, man.
这些东西值好几百呢
Oh, these things are worth, like, hundreds.
四处看看 还能找到什么好玩意
Look around. See what other toys you can find.
你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
别傻站着
Don't just stand there.
你觉得这是真枪吗
You think this thing's legit?
手感不错
Feels nice.
给我拍个照
Take my picture.
我就像兰博的女儿
I'm like Daughter of Rambo.
我觉得你不该这么做
I don't think you should be doing that.
放下吧
Just put it down.
-走吧 拜托 -货真价实
- Let's go. Come on. - Okay, that's right.
我的天
Oh... my God.
你觉得这东西也上子弹了吗
You think this thing's loaded, too?
该走了
We got to get out of here!
既然如此
Okay. Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
这里是1A10 发生交火
This is 1-Adam-10! Shots fired!
请求立即增援
Request immediate backup!
录用情况
佐伊·鲍威尔 通过
亚历克西斯·卡布雷拉 通过
真无法相信
I can't believe it.
我过了
I made it.
-我加入洛城警局特警队了 -精英中的精英
- I'm LAPD SWAT. - Best of the best.
恭喜
Congratulations.
卡布雷拉
Cabrera.
指挥官 很感谢你 加入特警队是我的荣幸
Commander, I just want to say thank you for the honor.
我不会让你失望的 我保证
I won't let you down. I promise.
所以我们才挑选了你
Well, that's why you were chosen.
我们都看好你
We're counting on you.
能问问我会被分到哪一队吗
Do you mind if I ask what team I'll be assigned to?
决定之前
There's still some algebra to be done
我们还需要考量一番
before we make that decision.
但今天 你跟谭一起 加入20小队
But, for today, you're gonna be joining Tan and the rest of 20-Squad.
-真的 -对 真的
- For real? - Yeah. For real.
洪都缺一个人 所以你先顶上
Hondo's a man down, so you're up.
洪都刚刚呼我了 要出警了
Hondo just buzzed me. We're rolling out.
赶紧去吧
Better get moving.
是 长官
Uh, yes, sir.
-谢谢长官 -快去
- Thank you, sir. - Go.
你看见嫌疑人闯进去了
You saw the suspects breaking in the house?
对 两个小孩
Yeah. Two kids.
他们住在几条街以外的教♥养♥院♥
They're from the group home a couple streets over.
小孩
Kids?
他们有多大
How young are we talkin'?
可能十五六岁吧
15, 16, maybe?
那女孩老是惹事
Girl's always causing trouble.
上周把我邻居的院子给祸害了
Vandalized my neighbor's yard last week,
把她院子的椅子都给毁了
smashed up her lawn chairs.
警♥察♥来了 轻描淡写地批评了她
Cops came, gave her a slap on the wrist.
-房♥子里有别人吗 -据我们所知没有
- Is there anyone else in the house? - Not that we know.
车管局说房♥主有辆红色的皮卡
DMV says the homeowner's got a red pickup.
没看见车
There's no sign of it.
好 给她安置到安全的地方
All right, get her someplace safe.
-快 -收到
- Go. Move. - Copy.
产权登记显示房♥主叫塞尔希奥·莫利纳
Property records show the place is owned by Sergio Molina.
没有前科 持有一把手♥枪♥的许可
No priors. Got a permit for a single handgun.
这肯定不是手♥枪♥ 到防弹车后面
That's definitely not a handgun. Get to the Gurkha.
巡警已经把方圆两个街区的居民都疏散了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表