剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
深度伪造需要大量的建模数据
Deepfakes require a ton of modeling data.
需要被仿者的照片和其他媒体文件
Images and other media of the subject they're copying.
这个案子中 就是你
In this case, you.
多多益善
The more, the better.
你看
Here.
有人在你的手♥机♥里安了间谍软件
Someone installed spyware onto your phone.
你的照片和视频都会被传到
Your photos and videos were being linked
本市内的另外一台电脑上
to another computer in the city.
有人可以在我不知情的情况下这么做吗
How could someone do that without me knowing?
专业人士只需要和你连接同一个无线网络
A real pro just needs to be on the same Wi-Fi as you.
他的数据都流向哪了
Can you find out where his data's going?
虽然得查几个小时 不过没人能逃得过我
It'll take me a few hours, but no one can hide from me.
找到的话跟斯特里特联♥系♥一下 麻烦了
Text Street if you find something, please.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
多谢
Thanks.
找到伦巴德和伯奇警官的什么信息了吗
Any luck finding anything on Lumbard or Birch?
真的是人情冷漠
The temperature around here is ice-cold.
去年可能跟他俩有交集的警♥察♥
I hit up every cop I know who may have crossed paths
我都打电♥话♥联♥系♥了
with them over the last year.
大部分不接 接通的也都是在谴责洪都
Most ignored my calls, but the ones who picked up were more
不愿意告诉我消息
interested in trashing Hondo than sharing intel.
我之前的长官去他们分局了
My old shift commander runs their division now.
我以为他至少有一些可以跟进的怀疑对象
I figured he'd at least have a few other suspects
结果 他认为就是洪都杀了人
for us to chase down. Nope. He thinks Hondo's a killer
我跟他们想法不一致倒是成了叛徒
and I'm a traitor for saying otherwise.
为什么有这么多警♥察♥相信洪都有罪
How is it so many cops actually believe Hondo's guilty?
因为这就是他们所想的 他们一直在等
Because they want to believe it-- they've been waiting
找到借口来攻击洪都 现在有了
for an excuse to turn on him, and now they have it.
我猜 你曾经也受过这样的冷暴♥力♥吧
Take it you're getting the silent treatment, too?
是的 所以我学聪明了
I was, so I got creative.
你知道证据科的威尔斯吗
You know Wells from Evidence?
他新养了一条狗
Turns out he's got a new puppy.
我承诺他休假外出时 帮忙训练他的狗
I promised to house-train and dog-sit it on his next vacation, so...
他偷偷给我了这个
he slipped me this.
这是伦巴德和伯奇警官
It's a copy of all the data from Lumbard
特警车的所有数据 位置 行车记录仪
and Birch's squad car-- GPS, dash cams,
无线电通话 所有数据
radio calls, everything.
但是警局应该已经看过了
LAPD's already been through it, though.
他们找的是能指向洪都的证据
They were looking for things that pointed to Hondo.
我们要找的是真正的凶手
We're looking for who really killed them.
你今天跟我一起出来冒了很大风险
You're putting a lot on the line, riding with me today.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
我好久都没翘班了
Well, it's been a while since I've played hooky from SWAT.
不想让人们觉得 我没了野性
Wouldn't want people to think I lost my bad-boy edge.
要说真的话
Seriously, though?
我已经不是刚入队的我了
I'm a different man than the one who joined,
我很感谢你
and I have you to thank for that.
你做的每一件事
Everything you've done,
即便你曾经把我踢出队很长一段时间
even kicking me off for a hot minute,
是你让我成为了更好的警♥察♥
you did it to make me a better officer.
兄弟 我会一直挺你的
I'll always have your six, man.
义无反顾
No questions asked.
你觉得谁会是幕后指使
Any idea who might be behind all this?
我已经想了一上午了
Been thinking about that all morning.
你抓的罪犯数也数不过来
You put away countless criminals.
谁积怨最多呢
Who's got the biggest grudge?
-那人可就多了 -是啊
- That's a long list, kid. - Yeah.
但是 这肯定不是那些
But this isn't just some corner kid
轻判的小混混能干出来的
that you put away for five to ten.
这个深度伪造
This deepfake?
肯定是有人动用了资源来针对你
Someone with serious resources is targeting you.
这种恨 我觉得更深层次
I mean, that kind of hate, that's next level.
你确定你这黑客朋友明白怎么做吧
Are you sure this hacker friend of yours knows what she's doing?
当然 不过需要时间
Yeah, these things take time.
伊丽丝很厉害的
Elyse is the best, though.
一找到你手♥机♥里被窃数据的流向
As soon as she finds out where your hacked phone data's going,
她会通知我的 现在
she'll let me know. We just...
我们需要再坚持一会
need to hold out a little longer.
他俩车上的定位未发现任何异常
No surprises on Lumbard and Birch's abandoned cruiser GPS.
没去过别的异常地点
They didn't go anywhere out of the ordinary.
跟行车记录仪的数据一样 是匹配的
Same with the dash cam footage. They're unis.
大多数时间都是闲待着 等待行动
Lots of sitting around, waiting for the action to happen.
看这个 我正在翻巡逻车上
Hey, check this out, I've been going through
自动车牌识别器的日志
the logs on the cruiser's automatic license plate reader.
有一个车牌号♥不断反复出现 大约有50次
One plate keeps popping up over and over, almost 50 times.
每次都是后方摄像头
And every time on the rear camera.
-好像 -有人在跟踪他们
- Almost as if... - Someone's following them,
和洪都说的一样 观察他们的行车轨迹
learning their routine, just like Hondo said.
车牌归属于帕夏·库尔帕
Plate belongs to Pasha Kulpa.
无犯罪记录 不过他好像
No criminal record, but it looks like he owns
在谷区有五幢公♥寓♥楼
five apartment buildings in the Valley.
通常这意味着 他有一些不可告人的事情
Which is usually code for "I'm up to super shady stuff
-而且需要隐蔽 -等等 有他的联邦档案
- and need to hide it." - Hold on, he's got a federal file.
看来他跟东欧的犯罪组织有关联
Looks like he's got ties to organized crime in Eastern Europe,
联调局怀疑他在洛城有自己的小团伙
and the Feds suspect he's running his own small outfit here in L.A.
这个叫库尔帕的跟洪都有什么关系
What's this Kulpa guy got to do with Hondo?
不如我们去查清楚
What do you say we find out?
库尔帕登记的当前办公地址就是这里
This lot's registered as Kulpa's current business address.
卢卡 右边 克里斯 左边 谭 敲门
Luca, right. Chris, left. Tan, door.
帕夏·库尔帕 洛城警局
Pasha Kulpa! LAPD!
安全
Clear!
还没破土动工的场地
That's a lot of computer power for a site
要那么多电脑干什么
that hasn't even broken ground yet.
库尔帕刚才还在这里 电脑还登录着
Kulpa was just here the computer's still logged in.
我叫丹尼尔·哈里森
My name is Daniel Harrelson...
这一定就是原始录像
This must be the original video,
他们后来编辑成洪都的样子和声音
the one they manipulated to look and sound like Hondo.
库尔帕说不定就是在这里编辑的
Kulpa probably edited the video here.
这是证据 洪都那个视频是假的
This is proof that the Hondo video's fake.
我受够了等待警局主动自清自查
I'm done waiting for the department to clean itself up.
可以了吗
That good?
可以了
Yeah, we're good.
枪伤是假的
The gunshots were fake.
但那的确是伦巴德和波奇
But that's still the real Lumbard and Birch,
-也就意味着 -他们或许还活着
- which means... - They might still be alive.
伊丽丝没法把范围缩小到具体的房♥间号♥
Elyse couldn't narrow it down to the exact room,
黑了你的手♥机♥的人
but whoever hijacked your phone,
他们的IP地址显示是在这家酒店里
their I.P. Address puts them somewhere inside this hotel.
去问问前台
Go talk to the front desk.
看能不能弄到近期入住的客人名单
See if you can get a list of recent guests.
-我就不去了 不想被认出来 -好
- I'm gonna hang back. I don't want to be spotted. - Okay.
你就是那位风云人物
You must be the man of the hour.
也许你要长点教训
Maybe you need a permanent reminder
才知道这里谁说了算
of who's in charge here.
你杀了我儿子
You took my son.
你会为此付出极大的代价
And you'll pay greatly for it.
洪都
Hondo.
你终于找到我了
Took you long enough to find me.
我等了你好久
I've been waiting for you.
亚瑟·诺瓦克
Arthur Novak.
你应该被关在监狱里
You're supposed to be in prison.
金钱和人脉在墨西哥非常有用
Money and connections go a long way in Mexico.
这两样你都留给了我
You left me with both.
不 我去看过你
No, I checked on you.
你确实在服刑
You were serving real time.
洪都 洪都
Hey, Hondo? Hondo?
我在一间肮脏的牢房♥里关了半年
I spent six months in a filthy cell,
白天挣扎着生存
fighting to stay alive every day,
晚上悼念我的儿子
mourning my boy every night.
但最终我弄到一部电♥话♥
But eventually I got my hands on a phone.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表