剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
可能没关系
Well, nothing, maybe.
你是名社工 对吗
You're a social worker, is that right?
是的 20年了
Yeah. 20 years.
想帮助别人
Trying to help people.
我猜天道轮回是假的
I guess karma doesn't exist.
我们需要查看你的卷宗
We're gonna need access to your case files.
这些年 我接手过几百个孩子的案子
But I've worked with hundreds of kids over the years.
算是个着手点
Eh, it's a place to start.
除非你还能想起别的线索
Unless you can think of anything else.
没了
No.
等等 还真有一件事
Actually, wait. There is something.
那个女人 她戴了一条项链 上面有个吊坠
the woman, she had on a necklace with a pendant.
是字母V
The letter "V."
好的
Okay.
会的 再见
Will do. Bye.
杨那边进展怎么样
How'd things go at the hospital with Young?
-他说了什么线索吗 -可能吧
- He have anything to help us out? - Well, maybe.
他和本宁顿的案子没关系
He's not connected to the Bennington case,
不过他说 杀手是名女性
but get this. He said the shooter's a woman.
同情他 服务社区二十年
Feel for the guy. A public servant for 20 years.
结果换来的是后背两枪
Gets two bullets in the back as a thank-you.
你没事吧
Everything good?
挺好的 我爸的地♥产♥经纪给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah. Yeah, I... I got a call from my father's realtor.
我给我爸安排的看♥房♥♥
It turns out he flaked on all his apartment showings
全都被他放了鸽子 一次也没去
that I set for him. Total no-show.
你为什么觉得他在拖延
Why do you think he's dragging his feet?
我也说不好
I don't know.
看样子 他不介意搬出去
Seemed like he was cool with moving out.
至少 他自己这么说
Least, he said he was.
我这么问 是因为安妮父亲去世时
I'm only asking because when Annie's dad died,
她母亲不知道以后该怎么生活
her mom didn't know what to do.
最后她和安妮的兄弟生活了一段时间
She ended up moving in with Annie's brother for a while.
可能你父亲只是害怕一个人生活
Maybe he's, uh, just afraid of being alone.
看来我得再跟他谈谈了
I guess I got to have another conversation with him.
感谢你抽空过来 沃克尔夫人
Thank you for your time, Mrs. Walker.
我明白 现在说这些有点沉重
I know it's a lot to ask right now,
但是 还是要趁事情刚发生把证词录完
but it's always important to get a statement while things are fresh.
谢谢你
Thank you.
麦琪
Maggie.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
我的天
Oh, man.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
我跟他说过 今天不要去上班
I told him not to go in to work today.
他感冒了
He had a cold.
一整夜都不舒服
He was up all night with it.
他就是 不听我的
But he just... He wouldn't listen to me.
-我现在真的好生气 -我懂
- And now I'm so angry. - It's okay.
生气很正常
It's okay to be angry.
他们说你当时和他在一起
They said that you were there with him.
没错
Yeah.
至少当时还有一个熟人在场
At least there was a friendly face.
我多希望我能再做些什么
I wish I could've done more.
我想着 我能阻止这一切发生
I wish maybe I could have stopped it somehow,
但是太晚了
but I was too late.
如果你需要任何帮助
But if you need help with anything
或者是孩子需要任何帮助 尽管找我
or the girls need something, you let me know.
好吗
All right?
我不知道 我该怎样面对
I don't... I don't know how to do this.
芭芭拉不在 你是怎么挺过来的
How did you get through it with Barb?
我多想告诉你 有办法可以渡过这段伤痛
I wish I could say there's an easy way,
但事实并非如此
but there just isn't.
对我帮助最大的是好朋友的关怀
But what helped me the most
像你和马丁这样的好朋友
was support from good friends like you and Martin.
麦琪 别担心 有我在
And I'm here now for you, Maggie.
需要什么帮助尽管开口
I'm here for anything that you need.
我就想让你找到凶手
I just want you to find who did this.
可以吗
Okay?
没问题
Okay.
我正试着找到沃克尔法官
Man, I'm trying to connect the dots between Judge Walker
和第二位受害者布莱恩·杨之间的联♥系♥
and the second victim, Brian Young.
沃克尔以前常在家庭法庭工作
Walker used to work family court back in the day.
杨是一名社工
And Young is a social worker,
他们肯定有许多交集
so their paths must've crossed a bunch of times.
你在找公诉案件吗
You look for common cases?
是的 不过大多数都跟安置寄养儿童有关
Yeah, but most of them involve placing foster kids.
这些孩子都有少年犯罪记录 内容不公开
They're juvie records, so they're sealed.
除非等到巴罗斯拿到搜查令
Till Burrows comes up with a warrant,
我现在只是在白忙活
I'm just spinning my wheels.
你还在查野马的那半个车牌号♥吗
Hey. You still running that partial plate on the Mustang?
我们只知道车牌的三位数字
Yeah, but with only three out of seven digits,
搜索范围很大 需要时间
it's casting a wide net. Takes time.
特里怎么样了
How'd it go with Terry?
不怎么样 得保释
Not great. Had to post his bail.
他被控非法闯入
He's been charged with B and E.
你弟弟那么壮 确定不是他不小心把门弄坏了吗
A guy that big, you sure he didn't break something by accident?
破门还能解释 闯入就不好说了
Yeah, might explain the breaking, doesn't explain the entering.
他说是为了帮女朋友
Says he was helping his girlfriend
从她前任那里拿回东西 所以才闯进去的
get her belongings from her ex. Went into the guy's house.
我真不懂他怎么想的
Man, I don't know what he was thinking.
-你打算怎么办 -不知道
- What're you gonna do? - I don't know.
跟他谈完 我觉得这一次
After talking with him, I feel like just letting him
就让他自己承担责任好了
take the fall for once.
但你俩是兄弟 你肯定不会这么做的
Yeah, but you're his brother, so you won't.
你也知道 我妈曾经让我痛苦不堪
You know my mom put me through hell.
每次帮完她 我都感到后悔
Made me regret every time I stepped in to help her.
不过 她现在不在了
But now that she's gone,
我很庆幸我尽力帮过她
I'm glad I tried all those times.
家家有本难念的经
Family's complicated.
不妨降低一下自己的期望值
Maybe lower your expectations a little.
不然到头来 每次都会失望的
Otherwise, you're gonna end up disappointed every time.
我懂了 我懂了
Yeah, I hear you. I hear you.
应该是找到了
Think I just hit pay dirt.
我一直在根据半个车牌号♥缩小范围
I've been narrowing down Mustangs based on the partial plate.
可能找到了
Might have a winner.
车主是马克·格里菲斯
All right, registered owner is Mac Griffith.
多起轻罪 还抗捕
Couple misdemeanor batteries, resisting arrest.
我看不出来 这家伙有什么可疑的
I'm not seeing it. What stands out about this guy?
马克现在离婚了 不过直到一年前
Mac's divorced, but up until a year ago,
他都跟维吉尼亚·阿什菲尔德有婚姻关系
he was married to a woman named Virginia Ashfield.
等等 布莱恩·杨说那个打伤他的女人
Wait a second. Brian Young said the woman who shot him
戴了一个V字挂坠
was wearing a pendant with the letter "V."
没错 可能就是"维吉尼亚"的首字母
Exactly. Could stand for Virginia.
好吧 干得漂亮
All right. Nice work.
迪肯 叫上洪都一起过去格里菲斯家
Deac, grab Hondo and head over to Griffith's house.
-看看他知道些什么 -收到
- See what he knows. - Got it.
听起来他好像在家
Sounds like he's home.
听起来里面有一整个乐队
Sounds like the whole band is home.
马克·格里菲斯 洛城警局
Mac Griffith, LAPD!
我们想跟你谈谈
We'd like to talk to you!
格里菲斯先生 你在家吗
Mr. Griffith, are you in there?
我们是洛城警局 开门
It's the LAPD! Open the door!
洪都 他从后门逃出去了
Hondo, he's heading out the three side.
收到
Copy.
-你急着逃什么 马克 -我什么都没干
- Why are you in such a hurry, Mac? - I didn't do anything.
或许你是没有 但你前妻维吉尼亚呢
Maybe you didn't, but what about your ex, Virginia?
-维吉尼亚 -没错
- Virginia? - Yeah.
她在哪里 我们要跟她谈谈
Where is she? We need to talk to her.
维吉尼亚死了 老兄
Virginia's dead, man.
其余房♥间都没问题
Rest of the house is clear.
我逃跑只是因为我以为你们是为了
Listen, I only ran 'cause I thought y'all were after me
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表