剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
在她生前我也很想让她开口
I tried to get her to open up before she died,
但她就是不愿意
but she wasn't much of a fan.
唯一我从他那边得到的东西就是几张生日贺卡
The only thing I got from that side was a few birthday cards.
我小时候就没有再也没有寄来过了
Those stopped when I was a kid.
我你有没有把那些贺卡保留下来
Did you happen to hang on to those cards?
为什么要这么做
Why would I?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我要准备上班了
I-I've got to get ready for my shift.
这个你还要吗
You want this thing back?
谢谢你的时间 女士
Well, thanks for your time, ma'am.
没事
Yeah.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the intrusion.
警♥察♥有捉到凶手吗
Hey, the cops ever catch her killer?
很久之前已经捉拿归案了
A long time ago.
现在已经死了
He's dead now.
我之前问你有没有什么敌人
When I asked you about enemies,
你睡了的女人的丈夫
husbands of women that you're sleeping with
正是我所指的
are exactly the people that I meant.
我猜你不止睡了这一个女人吧
And I'm guessing there's other women?
有有妇之夫吗
And other husbands?
我应该告诉你的
I should've said something to you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是卡洛琳
It's Carolyn.
她一定看到新闻了
She must've seen the news.
接吧
Go ahead and answer it.
我们回避一下
We'll give you some space.
我已经失去了橄榄球
I don't have football anymore.
要是再失去卡洛琳 我就不认识自己了
If I don't have Carolyn, I don't know who I am.
我该怎么说
What do I even say?
卡洛琳 语♥音♥消息
打给她 实话实说
Call her back and tell her the truth.
说你很抱歉
That you're sorry.
不过之后我建议你多倾听
But then I'd recommend you do more listening
少说话
than you do talking.
我的一生就是个谎言
My life's a lie.
是 我有天赋
Sure, I had talent,
但是等我开始飞黄腾达后 金钱 女人
but once it started paying off, the money, the women...
我是个意志薄弱的人
I'm a weak man.
或许这一切都是我自食恶果
Maybe all this is just the chickens coming home to roost.
你无法改变过去
You can't change the past, man.
但如果你死了
But you can't fix things with Carolyn
就永远也弥补不了卡洛琳
if you ain't alive to do it.
我在警队干了三十年
30 years on the force,
我应该知道不能抱太大希望
you'd think I'd know to not get my hopes up.
科技在进步
Technology keeps getting better.
每天都有身份不明的受害者拿回自己的姓名
Unidentified victims get their names back every day.
再耐心等等
You just got to give it time.
如果时间能解决问题 她应该已经有身份了
If time were the answer, she'd have her name.
她的父母就能知道她的下落了
Her parents would know what happened to her.
至少他们能找到她的墓碑
They could at least visit her grave.
你在凶杀组 工作时
When you were working Homicide,
我猜公路女尸不是唯一一个
I'm guessing Highway Jane wasn't the only Doe file
不能结案的无名尸体案
that you couldn't close.
这个案子有什么特别的
What is it about this case?
我总是说芭芭拉和孩子们是我的命
You know, I always said that Barb and the kids were my life,
但在我职业生涯早期恐怕不是这样
but I'm, I'm not sure that was true early in my career.
我太想成为一名警探 我把每个案子都带回家
I wanted Detective so bad, I'd bring every case home;
很少见到JP或莫莉
I hardly saw JP or Molly.
发现一名年轻女孩的尸体 一定击中了你的软肋
Finding a-a young girl, that must've really hit home.
永远都是
Always does.
但这不是我放不下这个案子的原因
But that's not why this stuck in my craw.
某天半夜 莫莉无意中看到了我桌上的案宗
Late one night, Molly came across the case file on my desk.
她看到什么了
What'd she see?
现场照片 或是会之类的东西
Crime scene photo... or enough of one.
我习惯看向窗外
I used to look out my window
给自己录音
and record myself,
然后回放每个证据 每个细节
then I'd play back every fact, every detail.
我之前办案子就是这样
That's how I worked my way through a case back then.
但有天晚上
But one night,
当我转过身
I turned around,
莫莉在身后
and Molly was there.
蜷缩在一个角落
Curled up in a corner.
她在那没有超过十秒钟的时间
She couldn't have been there more than ten seconds
当我发现她时
when I realized...
她看到我桌子上的照片
she saw the photo on my desk.
于是我把这个东西扔在地上 跑向她
So I threw this thing down and I ran over to her.
我...
And I, uh...
我要跟我的女儿解释
I had to explain to my little girl
这个世界可能是个危险的地方
that the world can be a dangerous place.
这一切你好像历历在目
You seem to remember it all pretty clearly.
我忘不了
I can't forget it.
等她冷静下来后
And then when she calmed down,
她问了我很多问题
you know, the questions started--
谁在找这个女孩
who's out looking for the girl?
她的父母在哪
Where are her parents, you know?
她要我答应她一定要查出这个女孩的名字
She asked me to promise that I would find Jane Doe's real name.
保证把她带回她爸爸妈妈身边 所以...
And promise I'd bring her back to her mom and dad, so...
我许下了承诺
...I promised.
我发了誓
I swore it.
你做了当时对你的孩子最好的事
You did what was best for your kid at the time.
你也只能如此
It's all you can do.
是啊 好几个月过去了
Yeah, months went by,
莫莉终于没有再过问这个案子 但是...
and eventually Molly stopped asking about the case, but...
她再也没有用那样的眼神看过我
she never looked at me the same way again.
至少我是这么觉得的
At least that's how it felt.
我见过你们在一起时的样子
I've seen you two together.
莫莉很崇拜你
Molly adores you.
不 我知道
No... I-I know.
我知道她爱我
I-I know she loves me.
不是那个
It's not that.
我觉得这件事让她发现她的爸爸
I think it made her sad to find out her dad was
是个不遵守诺言的人 这让她很伤心
a guy who made promises that he couldn't keep.
所以从此以后 我接的每个案子
So from then on, every case I got,
都提醒着我
it was a reminder of
我的工作夺去了我和她之间的一部分感情
that piece of our relationship my job took away.
当有人在企图谋杀中投入时间和金钱时
When someone puts time and money into attempted murder,
他们就是我们所谓的持续性威胁
they're what we call a persistent threat.
你确定针对德里克的那伙人会再次下手
Whoever's after Derrick, you sure they'll try again?
你确定他们不会了吗
Well, you sure they won't?
我和《不良行为》的编辑部经理聊过了
I spoke to the newsroom manager at Bad Behavior.
她不肯透露尼克尔斯外遇事件的爆料人
She won't give up the source of the Nichols affair.
你跟她说了有人有生命危险了吗
Did you tell her someone's life is at stake?
说了 我已经尽力施压了
I did. I pushed as hard as I could.
再打给她 问她是想报导新闻
Call her back. Ask her if she wants to report the news
还是想成为新闻
or she wants to be the news.
这是你要的东西 桑切斯
Here's what you asked for, Sanchez.
-尼克拉斯的最新证词 -很好
- Nichols' latest statement. - Great.
好了 我想跟尼克拉斯过一遍这个
All right, I want to go over this with Nichols.
他在哪
Where is he?
我刚看到他在那边角落里打电♥话♥ 但已经有一阵子了
I saw him in that corner on the phone, but that was a while ago.
卡洛琳给他留了一条语♥音♥信息 他在回电♥话♥
Carolyn left him a voice mail. He was calling her back.
他不会不跟我说一声就走的
He wouldn't have left without me.
我是德里克 请留言
This is Derrick, leave a message.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice mail.
或许他想和卡洛琳当面聊
Maybe he wanted to speak to Carolyn face to face.
-你觉得他走了 -希望不是这样
- You think he took off? - I really hope not.
他的保镖
His guard's down, and somebody out there is after him.
我想知道卡洛琳在语♥音♥里说了什么
I wonder what Carolyn said in the message?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我有几个客户把密♥码♥给了我
A few of my clients gave me access to their passcodes
以防他们的账户被锁
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表