剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Well, you should've listened to him.
干这行可能要付出高昂的代价
This can be a costly endeavor.
尤其当你意识到
Especially when you realize someone's been
有人在鼻子底下偷你东西的时候
stealing from you right under your nose.
比如谁呢
Like who?
我今天让你来这
I asked you down here today
是因为洛杉矶和南加州街头我的货越来越多
because there's more of my product on the streets in L.A. And SoCal.
打着我的牌子 但我检测过了
It's got my brand name on it, but I had it tested.
并不是我的东西
Turns out, it's not quite the same.
货被人动过
It's been modified.
这行你也知道 一旦做出了品牌
Well, you know how the game goes. You become the top brand,
总会有假冒伪劣出现
you're always gonna have imposters,
挂羊头卖♥♥狗肉
slapping your good name on their inferior product.
对 但我调查到不是这样的
Yeah, except my inside source says different.
我查到是你一直在稀释我的货
It says you've been diluting my supply,
掺杂质
cutting it with some other crap,
然后打着我的牌子卖♥♥
and then trading on my good name.
你卖♥♥着水货
You're slinging weaker product
还把额外的收益全收入自己荷包
and keeping all the extra proceeds for yourself.
这谣言是谁传出来的
And who's spitting that nonsense?
是从他的电♥话♥记录和短♥信♥里知道的
Well, according to his phone calls and his texts,
也就是你的保镖
he works as your muscle.
给你 杰克逊
Here you go, Jackson.
现在看你了
It's on you now.
杀了迈尔斯 我们保证没人能找到他的尸体
Kill Miles. We'll make sure no one ever finds the body.
之前可没有说好有这出
Don't exactly remember this being part of the equation.
很好选
It's simple math.
动手 不然我就杀了你们俩
You do it or we kill you both.
你选哪个
What's it gonna be?
我做不到
Can't do it.
一定还有其他方法
There's got to be another way.
杀了他们两人 要么死的就是你
Kill them both or die.
然后我们两个做生意 你觉得怎么样
What do you say to going into business together, huh?
就我们两人 你认为如何
Just the two of us, then? What do you say?
来吧
Come on.
望风的人开始巡视了
Lookout is patrolling now.
咱们行动
Let's move.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD. Drop your weapon.
快 现在照做
Now! Do it now!
艾丽 跟我走
Ally, come on.
-我来了 你没事吧 -没事
- Right here. Hey, you okay? - Yeah.
追
Go.
福勒留在这 迪肯跟我走 行动
Fowler, stay here. Deacon, you're with me. Move.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
好 我来看下伤势
All right, I got you.
趴下别动 你被捕了
Stay down! You're under arrest.
你不是迈尔斯
You're not Miles.
不 我不是 你也不是什么国王
No, I'm not. And you ain't no king.
30D报告指挥部
30-David to Command.
洪都 谭和艾丽安全无恙
Hondo, Tan and Ally are safe.
无需支援
Show us Code 4.
太棒了 团队力量
Yeah! Team got it done.
你也功不可没
Think you had a pretty big hand in this.
好吧 那现在要怎么样
All right, um, so, uh, now what?
要我来个十二步疗程吗
You want me to do some kind of, uh, 12-step program?
不 一步就够 去休个假
No, just one. Take a vacation.
休假也许能帮你走出失去至亲的情绪
It might help you move away from this loss.
小芭九年前过世的
Barb passed nine years ago.
但你没有给自己时间去哀悼 对吗
And you haven't given yourself the time to properly grieve,have you?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许没有吧 我不知道
Maybe I haven't. I don't know.
你一直在回避这个问题
You've been avoiding it.
因为这对你非常重要 所以我能理解
Given how importantshe was to you, I can understand why.
所以我猜在我回来之前
So, I'm assuming you're not gonna sign off on me
你都不会签字 对吗
until I return, then?
是的
That's right.
但是如果你想的话 你回来的时候
But if you like, when you get back,
我们可以继续做心理辅♥导♥
we can continue these sessions.
到时看吧
Well, we'll see.
好 行吧
Sure. All right.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
不用谢我 这是我的本职工作
You don't have to thank me. It's my job.
是啊 但有人做了本职工作
Yeah, but there's doing your job and...
就有人需要做出改变
...then there's making a difference.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
我只是想和你道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
这事因我而起
I set all this in motion from the get-go,
是我害大家陷入了险境
put us in a real tough spot.
不 刚才的事是我的错 谭
No, the situation back there's on me, Tan.
我评估了风险 没有算到事情会失控到这种地步
I assessed the risk, didn't see how sideways it could get.
还是那句话 你知道我今天为什么这样
Still, you know what got to me today.
不会再有下次了
Won't let it happen again.
我知道不会
I know it won't.
但是我知道过去造就了今天的我们
But I know the past makes us who we are,
但我们也要知道什么时候放下过去
but we also got to know when to close the book on it.
-洪都 -指挥官
- Hondo. - Commander.
指挥官 你没事吧
Hey. Commander, you good?
我听说今天发生的事了
Yeah. I heard what went down today.
看来你做了正确的决定
Sounds like you made the right calls.
当指挥官的感觉如何
How'd you like running Command?
说实话 感觉不错
Not gonna lie. It had its moments.
谢谢你临危受命
Thanks for doing it on short notice.
谢谢你给我的机会 指挥官
Well, thank you for the opportunity, Commander.
谢谢
Thanks.
风云人物来了
Hey, yo, now, there's the real big shot.
刚才你帮了我们大忙
You did great out there for us.
谢谢 谢谢你让我参与
Thanks. Well, thanks for bringing me in.
感觉很好
It was, it was nice to get a feel for it.
迪肯说特警队的工作
Yeah, well, Deac says you got what it takes
你胜任有余
to do real SWAT work.
是你给了我机会
Well, you're the one who gave me the chance, so...
所以对我来说很重要
It means a lot to me.
现在好好完成反恐特警队警校的其余课程
So now get through the rest of SWAT Academy,
让每一天都这样好吗
and make it an everyday occurrence, all right?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我们最后一次合作完美收官
Our last case in the bag.
谢谢你刚才帮我
Thanks for your help back there.
希望伤势不严重
Hope that's not too bad.
有什么场面是我应付不来的
Nothing I can't handle.
但是我不确定我现在是否还能做线人
Not sure how viable I'll be as an informant now, though.
我的事已经传出去了
Word's gonna get out about me.
老实说 反正我也没有太多的选择
To be honest, it's not like I got a ton of options.
还是可以改邪归正的 只是这么一说
Well, going straight's still on the table. Just saying.
地检官办公室非正式地和你和你说声谢谢
The DA's office unofficially says "Thank you."
指控你的罪名已经撤销了
And the charges against you have been dropped.
-你可以走了 -别再惹麻烦了
- You're free to go. - Stay out of trouble, okay?
你能确保她安全到家吗
Can you make sure she gets home safe?
当然
Of course.
看来你是想说...
I guess that's your way of saying...
再见 对
Goodbye. Yeah.
要回家陪老婆
Got to get home to my wife.
以后不管做什么 都要注意安全
Whatever you end up doing, stay safe.
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself.
奥尔蒂斯真的是无辜的
Ortiz really is innocent.
现在下结论还太早
We don't, we don't know that for sure.
如果金能证明
If Kim's statement places him across town
案发时他在市另一边
from the scene of the crime,
-那... -但只是她的一面之词
- then... - Yeah, but that's just her word.
她根本没法证明
She has no way to-to prove
玛莉亚·洛扎诺遇害当时
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表