剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Means it'll be bad news if one of those canisters go off.
大家都知道我们该怎么做了
Then we know what we need to do.
贝克尔 你们先待命
All right, Becker, y'all stand by.
如果我们找到了
If we find anything...
给我个暗号♥ 我们马上赶到
Give me the signal, we'll come running.
行动
Let's move.
谭 十点钟方向 红伞旁边
Tan, 11 o'clock, by the red pop-up.
目标伪装成了维修工
The guy dressed as a maintenance worker.
25D 嫌疑人在舞台附近
25-David. Suspects sighted near the stage.
绿色维修服 棒球帽
Green maintenance jackets, baseball caps.
刚把一个装置放垃圾桶里了
They just put a device in a trash can.
他们肯定就是这样藏♥毒♥气罐的
That's got be how they're hiding them.
20D呼叫60D
20-David to 60-David.
他们的目标是垃圾桶
They are targeting trash cans.
我需要你们队负责遏制毒气扩散
I need your team to handle containment.
洪都 十点钟方向 栏杆旁
Hondo, your ten, near the rails.
约瑟夫 不准动
Joseph! Stop right there!
洛城警局 让开
LAPD! Out of the way!
洛城警局 迪肯 你和斯特里特走左边
LAPD! Deacon, you and Street go left.
我们去追约瑟夫
We've got Joseph.
让开
Out of the way.
60D 已拆除一个毒气罐
60-David. One device deactivated.
分散开找 检查每个垃圾桶
Spread out and search. Check every trash can.
洛城警局 扔掉武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Good.
走 我从另一边包抄
Go. I'll double back.
约瑟夫往码头跑了
Joseph is headed to the port side.
收到 我们在船上 正在赶往右舷
Copy. We're on Bedar, heading starboard.
双手抱头 抱头
Going hands-on. Go.
30D
30-David.
一名嫌犯已被控制
One suspect down.
22D 我们正沿着外甲板追捕
22-David. In pursuit along the outer deck,
正在朝船尾方向移♥动♥
headed toward the stern.
收到 卢卡 这就过去
Roger, Luca. Headed that way.
放弃吧 约瑟夫
Give it up, Joseph!
都结束了
It's over, man!
-跪下 -跪下 扔掉枪
- Get on your knees! - On your knees! Drop your gun!
趴在地上 扔掉枪
Down on the ground! Drop the gun!
-趴在地上 -跪下
- Down on the ground! - On your knees!
手给我
Give me your hands.
毒气罐不见了
Canister's gone.
刚刚还在
He had it a second ago.
在哪儿
Where is it?
他肯定扔在什么地方了
He must have ditched it.
你把东西放哪儿了
Where'd you put the device?
洪都 该死 他扔进去了
Hondo! Damn it, he dropped it in.
你能够到吗
Can you reach it?
不行 掉到船里面去了
No, it fell down into the ship.
还剩多久时间
How long till it goes?
还剩多久
How long?
从竖井标记处往下大概有三十英尺
Hey, it's got to be 30 feet down from the markings
大概三层左右
on the shaft, maybe three levels?
我看不见计时器
I can't see the timer.
洪都 如果气体在这儿释放
Hondo, if the gas releases in there...
整艘船就会变成人间炼狱
Whole ship becomes - a death chamber.
那儿有光 可能是通风口
Okay,there's light coming in close by. Must be a vent.
好消息 也许我们有机会
All right, maybe that's good. It might give us a chance
及时把毒气罐拿出来
to get to it before it's too late.
把他带走 开始疏散人群
Get him out of here. Start evac'ing the ship now.
让贝克尔的小队过来
And send Becker's team in.
卢卡 我们没时间了 走
Luca, we don't have time to wait. Go.
听着 大家都出去
Listen up, I need everyone to get outside.
都离开这个地方 赶快离开
Clear the area, right now. Let's go.
我们需要再下一层楼
Look, we need to go - down another level.
洪都 怎么了
Hondo, what's going on?
宝贝 你可能会有危险 快下船
Baby, you might be in danger. I need you to get outside,
现在立刻下船
off the ship, right away.
我得带着孩子走 发生什么了
I can't without my kids. What's happening?
洪都
Hondo.
快接上孩子走 越快越好
Get them and go. As fast as you can.
那儿 那儿
Over there, over there.
我看见了 那个通风口
Yeah, I see it. That one.
在那儿
There it is.
计时器已启动
All right, the timer's armed.
我能在一分钟内爬进去把它拿出来
Under a minute. I think I can get to it if I climb in,
但这个通风口太窄了
but this vent's too narrow all tac'd up.
我得把装备脱了
I got to get this gear off.
-卢卡 你在干什么 -我来
- Luca, what're you doing? - I'm going in after it.
不 你待命 我去
No, stand down. I'll do it.
不行 你马上就要当爸爸了
No way. You just found out you're gonna be a dad.
只能是我来
Has to be me.
没时间争论了
There's no time to argue about it.
里面越来越窄了
It's getting narrow in here.
我够不到
I can't quite reach it.
我们没时间了 卢卡
We don't have a lot of time, Luca.
我够不到关闭阀
Look, the shutoff valve's just out of reach.
你带解药了吗
You got the antidote pen on you?
不 等等 卢卡 你想干什么
No, h-hold up, Luca. What are you thinking?
我应该能够到释放阀
I can maybe grab the release pin,
-但我可能会接触毒气 -不行 卢卡
- but it's probably gonna get me. - No! No, no way, Luca.
-这法子不行 -只有这个办法
- That is a bad plan. - Look, it's the only plan.
时间不够我们想其他办法了
There's not enough time left for anything else.
卢卡 别这么做
Luca, don't do it.
卢卡
Luca!
阀门关闭 但我接触了毒气 把我拉出去
It's closed, but it got me. Get me out of here.
卢卡
Luca!
好的 我拉住你了伙计
All right, I got you, man,
我抓住你了
I got you.
我拉你出来
I got you.
卢卡 卢卡
Luca. Luca.
坚持住 伙计 坚持住 拜托了卢卡
Hang in there, man, hang in there. Come on, man. Luca.
卢卡 撑住 坚持住 坚持住
Luca, come on. Fight, fight, fight.
快 快 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
快醒过来
Come back to me.
撑住 伙计 快
Hang in there, man. Come on.
对 就这样 好样的
Yeah, t-there he is. There he is.
卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 卢卡
Luca. Luca. Luca, Luca.
我们成功了
We did it.
不 不 是你成功了 伙计
No. No, you did it, man.
都是你的功劳
You did it.
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
洪都 我要把孩子们送回家
Hondo, I got to get these kids home.
他们的家长们都吓坏了
Their parents are freaking out.
好 等我回家我们再聊
All right. We'll talk when I get home.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样的最后一天可真够受的
It's a hell of a last day.
别和我说你不会怀念这一切
Tell me you're not gonna miss this all this.
像今天这样的一天吗 一点都不会怀念
A day like today? Not one bit.
如果可以的话 我...
If it's all right, I, uh...
我想就这样结束 而不是...
I'd rather just get this over with. Not, uh...
弄很大阵仗 你明白我的意思吗
Not make a big deal out of it, you know what I mean?
我明白
I know.
但凡我能想到任何一种方法把你留下
You know, if I thought there was any way to get you to stay,
我都会做
I'd do it.
但你是特警队的传承
But you're a legacy at SWAT,
这一点永远不会改变
and that's not going anywhere.
意思是...
That said...
...我会想念你的
...I'm gonna miss you.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表