剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You know, what you said earlier
你对我说的那些话
about me leaving this place in my rearview...
之后的那些工作 都比不上这里
All the other jobs since, they haven't come close.
没有家的感觉
None have ever felt like a family.
她叫安娜贝丝·凯尔
Her name is Kyle.
我们跟她通了电♥话♥ 她说她不知道
We talked on the phone. She says she has no idea
今早过后那些劫匪去了哪
what the thieves might have been after this morning.
-你信她吗 -我也说不好
- You believe her? - I don't know.
不过至少她愿意来和我们谈谈
But at least she was willing to come down and talk to us.
之所以有安保和围栏
The guards, the fencing?
是因为之前一直有人来偷铜
That's all because of trouble we had with people stealing copper.
但仓库里真的没有值钱东西
But there really wasn't anything of value in the storeroom.
真的没什么可偷的
Certainly not worth stealing.
就有些书 画作和照片
Just books, paintings, pictures.
一些我不舍得扔掉的回忆
Old memories I couldn't bear to throw away.
肯定有什么他们感兴趣的东西
There must be something.
那个团伙目标清晰明确 为了拿走那个东西
The crew specifically targeted that room, and whatever they took,
他们不惜开枪杀人
they were willing to shoot a man to get it.
这是仓库所有物品的清单
That's an inventory of everything that was left in the storeroom.
能发现丢了什么吗
Notice anything missing?
这些都是我丈夫的东西
These are all my husband's old things.
它们只是在情感上很有价值
Their value is really just sentimental.
杰瑞三个月前刚过世
Jerry passed away three months ago.
-节哀 -节哀
- Sorry. - Sorry.
你肯定很不好受
Must be tough.
他去世后
Well, after he died, I...
我不太愿意一个人在家住
I couldn't stand being at home alone,
我就搬到了一个小一点的房♥子
so I downsized to a smaller place.
杰瑞生前的保姆皮帕
And Jerry's caretaker at the end, Pipa,
帮我把他所有的东西都放在了仓库里
helped me move all his stuff to the warehouse,
她应该比我清楚
so she might know better.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
我没看见他祖父的画
I don't see his grandfather's drawings.
什么样的画
What kind of drawings?
杰瑞的祖父是一位工程师
Uh, Jerry's grandfather was an architect,
在洛杉矶的黄金年代还挺有名气的
fairly prominent back in L.A.'s golden age.
霍华德·凯尔
Howard Kyle?
市中心有二十几座建筑都是他设计的
He designed, well, 20-some buildings downtown.
杰瑞一向以此为荣
Jerry was always pretty proud of that.
但要说起这画的价值
But as far as value,
可能都没画纸值钱
the drawings aren't worth the paper they're printed on.
我不懂
I just don't understand
为什么会有人这么想要
why someone would want them so badly.
盗窃旧工程图纸
Stealing old architectural drawings and blueprints
我觉得这案件可能会有新的走向
makes me think this morning's crime's gonna lead to another.
看看能不能找到被偷画作的复印件
See if we can get copies of what was stolen.
可能对案情有帮助
Might help us piece things together.
我已经和建筑保护协会的一位历史学家沟通过了
Already spoke to a historian at the, uh, Building Preservation Society.
那个时期的手绘图
Hand-drawn layouts from that far back
都没有电子版 所以没有复印件
weren't digitized, so no copies exist.
据被我们关押的那个人说
According to our guy in custody,
盗窃团伙中的一员
one of the suspects from this morning's crew?
叫化学家 我不想多嘴 但是...
He's called the Chemist. I hate to say it, but...
想到爆♥炸♥物了 我也是
Explosives? I hate to say it, too.
阿隆索 再跟协会的人联♥系♥一下
Alonso, get back with your contact at the Preservation Society.
他们应该能给你提供一份
I'm sure they can give you a list
霍华德·凯尔设计过的建筑名单
of the buildings this Howard Kyle designed.
你和斯特里特查一查 看哪些还在
You and Street figure out how many are still standing,
可能会成为犯罪目标
which ones might make good targets.
那我跟谭一起
Meantime, I got Tan working
去调查嫌犯的皮卡车牌
on a partial plate of the suspects' pickup truck.
-007吗 -搜查范围很广
- "007"? - It's casting a pretty wide net,
不过也许我们会走运
but maybe we get lucky.
我讨厌靠运气
I hate relying on luck.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
当然有空 什么事 卢卡
Course, Luca. What's up?
听着
Look.
我就不绕弯子了
I'm just gonna ask it.
你来这究竟有什么目的
Why are you here, exactly?
你什么意思 我来这的原因和其他人一样
What do you mean? Why are any of us here?
这可是特警队
This is SWAT.
这可是所有警♥察♥梦寐以求的好机会
This is the brass ring every cop's reaching for.
不 你来这才不是为了什么名利
Nah, you're not here for any brass ring
也不是为了和你的老朋友们一起出勤
or running and gunning with your old buds or any of that.
-好吧 那我是为了什么 -听着 我了解你
- Okay, what's it about, then? - Look, I know you.
一直都野心勃勃 擅长推销自己
Always a climber, a self-promoter.
总希望顺着梯子往上爬
Always looking to grab the next rung up the ladder.
对你来说 回到特警队是往后退了一步
Coming back here is a step down for you.
你不可能这样做
There's no way that you'd do that
除非你能从中获益
unless there was something in it for you.
你怎么可能辞去市长保镖的工作来干这个
Hell, you left the mayor's detail for this.
为什么每个人都觉得当市长的贴身保镖
Why does everyone think the mayor's detail
是一份绝好的工作
is some kind of prime gig?
绝大多数时间
99% of the time,
我就一直站在走廊或餐厅大堂里干等
you're just waiting in hallways or restaurant lobbies.
无聊透顶
I got bored out of my skull.
相信我 在特警队工作才是最适合我的
Trust me, this right here is the sweet spot.
也许我六年前离职的时候还不明白这个道理
Now, I may not have known it when I left six years ago,
但我现在肯定已经领悟了
but I sure as hell know it now.
好了 我们得结束这个话题了
All right, we got to jump.
谭好像发现嫌犯的情报了
Looks like Tan might have a line on our suspects.
你发现了什么
What'd you find?
洛杉矶有10辆白色福特F-150皮卡
Turns out there are ten white max cab Ford F-150s in L.A.
车牌号♥里都有数字007 我把车主都列出来了
with "007" In the tag number. Got a list of the R.O.S.
有可疑的对象吗
Anybody stand out from the crowd?
没有 这十个人看起来都品行端正
Nope. All ten look squeaky-clean.
看上去清白的人往往最可疑
It's the squeaky-clean ones you got to look out for.
你说得没错 那个受伤的警卫
You're right about that. The wounded security guard
录口供时提到 卡车后窗上有张贴画纸
mentioned a decal on the truck's rear window in his statement.
没错 他说那看起来像一顶精灵帽子
That's right. Said it looked like a leprechaun's hat.
是的 所以我顺着往下追查了
Yeah. So, I did a little digging.
有间男子服务俱乐部
There's a men's service club,
商标是一顶绿色的圆顶高帽
uses a green bowler as its trademark.
-奥沙丘俱乐部 -就是这家
- The O'Dunes. - Exactly.
比尔·朗迈尔
Bill Longmire.
两年前为一辆奥沙丘俱乐部的彩车
Applied for a special permit to pull an O'Dunes float
申请过特别许可证
in a parade two years ago.
值得一查 干得不错 谭
Worth checking out. Nice work, Tan.
但是下一次 我不需要知道整个调查过程
But next time, I don't need the whole journey.
直接告诉我结果就行
Just get me to the destination.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就是这辆卡车 贴画纸和其他特征都符合
The truck's a match, decal and all.
好的 这个团伙行事凶残
All right. This crew already proved to be violent,
所以我们要确保
so let's make sure they never get
他们没有机会再伤害任何人
another chance to hurt anyone else.
说得好
Nice speech.
行动方案是什么
What's the approach?
我正准备说呢 蠢蛋队友
I was just getting to that, fellow jackass.
我带卢卡 阿隆索和谭去正面
I'll take Luca, Alonso and Tan to the one side.
洪都 你在外面守着 以免嫌犯逃跑
Hondo, take outside in case we get a runner.
迪肯和斯特里特去背面
Deacon and Street to the three side.
有什么要补充的吗
Got something you want to add?
房♥子左侧有六扇窗户
It's just... Six windows on the left side of the house.
而右侧只有两扇
Only two on the right.
或许应该走右侧 减小暴露的可能性
Maybe take the right to minimize exposure?
我不同意
I disagree.
为什么
Why's that?
因为这里我说了算
Because I can.
左侧嫌犯能藏身的地方更少
'Cause there's a little less cover on that side,
所以有利有弊 很感谢你的建议 27D
so it's a coin flip. Look, I appreciate the input, 27-David,
但我才是队长 我说了算
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表