剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
好 拉法
Okay, Rafa.
我们不会交出米盖尔的
Well, we're not gonna give you Miguel,
而且 我警告你
but I am gonna give you a warning.
找到你
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before the proper authorities find you.
听你口气 像个警♥察♥
You sound like a police officer.
你听起来 像是知道进退的人
And you sound like someone who knows when it's time to run.
警♥察♥我可是杀过不少
I've killed many police officers before.
我们不是一般的警♥察♥
Not like us.
或许只是早晚问题
Maybe not yet...
时间还长着呢
but the day is young.
我们的增援马上就到
We got backup on the way.
你应该不会现在露面
I don't think you want to show your face around here.
一会儿见
See you soon.
最后再问一次 你是谁
All right, last time, who are you?
我们在帮你
We're trying to help you.
你在贩毒组织中是干嘛的
Who are you to the Corrido cartel?
我是他们的会计
I was their accountant.
-简直了 -你刚刚说
- Great. - So when you said
你帮助一家企业做大
you helped grow a small business,
这企业是干什么的 卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥吗
that was in what, cocaine?
还是海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?
我是个好人
I am a good man.
我是迫不得已才这么做的
I was forced into a bad situation.
得了吧 别瞎说了
Oh, come on, man. Please.
所你说 你做他们的会计是被逼的
Oh, so you were forced to manage the cartel's books,
是被枪指着吗
what, at gunpoint?
我说过了 事情很复杂
Like I said, it's complicated.
行了
All right.
没多少时间了
Well, we don't have much time.
其它杀手应该正在路上
We got more sicarios on the way.
你预计他们还有多远
How far, you think?
这东西覆盖范围不广
Well, this doesn't have much range.
16到24千米
10 to 15 miles.
不
No.
拉法♥会♥派更多人来
Rafa's gonna bring more men.
比这些人更厉害
And better ones than these.
我们不能待在这儿
We can't stay here.
烟雾会暴露位置
That smoke will give away our location.
兰克福德
Lankford.
那个废弃小镇可以掩护我们
That abandoned town will give us cover.
总比暴露在这好
Better than being exposed out here.
看来你的愿望终究要实现了 米盖尔
Looks like you'll be getting your wish after all, Miguel.
有发现吗
We got anything yet?
有 你说克里斯和迪肯在布里克斯顿酒店
Yeah, you said Chris and Deacon picked up their client
接了客户 是吗
at the Brixton Hotel, right?
两名男子威胁了一名女佣和一些前台工作人员
Two men threatened a maid and some front desk staff there
找一个叫米盖尔·维莱斯的客人
looking for a guest, guy named Miguel Velez.
维莱斯 那是迪肯和克里斯的客户
Velez? That's Deacon and Chris's client.
巡逻小队在迪肯和克里斯
Patrol units got called to the hotel
离开约20分钟后被叫到酒店
roughly 20 minutes after Deac and Chris would've left.
如果那些人只落后20分钟
If those men were only 20 minutes behind,
他们应该能在沙漠里追上迪肯和克里斯
they could've caught up with Deacon and Chris in the desert.
我们就怕这个
That's what we're afraid of.
我们得通知加州公路巡警
All right, we got to put a call out to CHP
和当地警局 在去维加斯的
and local sheriffs to look out for Deacon's ride
主干道和支路上留意迪肯的车
on main and secondary routes to Vegas.
深入调查米盖尔·维莱斯
And let's do a deep dive on this Miguel Velez
弄清是谁想要他 为什么
and find out exactly who wants him and why.
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still no signal.
最好的办法是找个好掩体
I think our best bet is to find good cover,
藏好
stay out of sight.
你想我们躲起来
You want us to hide?
那烟不是福就是祸
That smoke is either a blessing or a curse.
可以带来帮助
Might bring help,
也可能吸引贩毒组织
could attract the cartel, too.
我的商业伙伴知道我们错过了一次登记
My business partner knows we missed a check-in.
救援赶来前 我们需要争取时间
We got to buy some time until help comes.
你想我们躲在这里 躲开贩毒组织
You want us to hide here? From the cartel?
你有别的主意吗
I'm open to ideas.
我们有能力保护一个商人
Look, we were prepared to guard a businessman,
而不是替贩毒组织管钱的人
not protect the money guy for the cartel.
但你们还是会保护我的 对吧
But you'll still protect me, right?
即使你们认为某种程度上 我是个罪犯
Even though you think I'm some kind of criminal?
你想证明某种程度上 你是无辜的吗
Are you trying to prove that you're some sort of innocent?
我别无选择 不得不为他们工作
They didn't give me a choice. I had to work for them.
否则几年前我就被杀了
Or else they would've killed me years ago.
有时候为了生存 你不得不
And sometimes you have to do what's necessary
做一些必要的事
in order to survive.
我们的工作是保护你
Well, our job is to protect you.
不一定非要意见一致
We don't have to see eye to eye to do that.
在我的家乡 一切都不一样
Everything is different where I come from.
政客们靠贩毒组织赚钱
Politicians make money off cartels.
贩毒组织收买♥♥政客
Cartels buy off politicians.
我们知道腐♥败♥有多深 米盖尔
We know how deep the corruption lies, Miguel.
但你们的人♥民♥要为此负责
Yet your people are responsible for it.
毒品需求 枪♥支♥流通 反政♥府♥武装
Demand for drugs, flow of guns, contras.
我们是有问题 没错
There are problems on my side of the border, yes,
但问题的源头
but the source of those problems
似乎总是来自你们
always seems to come from your side.
我不太喜欢夸大其词的演讲
All right, I'm not a big fan of holier-than-thou speeches,
但我看得出你有信仰
but I can see you're a man of faith.
我也是
Me, too.
本笃会的 是吗
Saint Benedict, right?
有人问过他 能否把脏活给别人
Wasn't he asked if it was possible to keep his hands clean
自己置身事外吗
while everyone else's were dirty?
当那一天来临 我会接受上帝的审判
When the day comes, I'm prepared to be judged by God.
他知道我做过什么
He knows what I've done
我是谁
and who I am.
我们也向你展示了我们是谁
We've shown you who we are, too.
这一切结束后
When this is all over,
我会被捕吗
will I be taken away in handcuffs?
米盖尔 在墨西哥我们不执法
Miguel, we don't enforce the law in Mexico.
会有一些人
There's gonna be some people
想问你一些问题的
that want to ask you some questions.
如果你真像你所说的 是个好人
If you're a good man like you say,
就没有什么好担心的
you got nothing to worry about.
可能在我们附近得布置一些简易陷阱
Might have to lay some improvised traps close to our position.
我要上厕所
I need to use the restroom.
好 别走太远
Fine. Don't go too far.
你觉得他可能想逃
You think he might try to run?
现在外面38度高温
Well, it's 100 degrees,
他没有水 最近的小镇也有80千米远
he's got no water, closest town is 50 miles from here.
对 他有可能蠢到想逃走
Yeah, he might just be stupid enough to try.
我们得随时留意路上的动静
We got to keep eyes on the road.
那里看起来挺不错的
That place looks good.
当时你还挺想接这个活的
You were pretty eager to come along on this.
尽管还得跟我在一起
In spite of my company.
我想存点钱
Trying to save up.
最近有点缺钱
Could really use the cash.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
有什么特别的事吗 想换辆车
Something special? Maybe a new ride?
还是想来沙漠度假
Desert getaway?
看见什么了没
You see anything?
你在转移话题
You're changing the subject.
我要存钱帮皮纳妈妈
I'm saving up to help Mama Pina
还有安全屋的里的人
and the women at the safe house.
现在你知道我为什么要转移话题了
Now you get why I changed the subject?
我知道你和我意见不同 但我不能
I know you don't agree with me, but I can't just
对她们坐视不管
turn my back on these women.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表