剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我也因涉枪暴♥力♥而失去过亲人
I also lost someone to gun violence.
我仍然在想我能...
I still wonder what I...
我能做什么去救她
what I could have done to save her.
我还经历感到愤怒的时刻
I still have moments where I get so angry.
但知道吗
But you know what?
你死了 谁会为真♥相♥而继续奋争呢
You die, who is gonna keep fighting for the truth?
谁会为让对杰克森的记忆永留下去而继续奋争
Who is gonna fight to keep Jackson's memory alive?
继续 克里斯 你说动他了
Keep going, Chris. You're getting through to him.
你把枪放下好吗
Will you put down the gun?
让我们协助你把真♥相♥公布出去
Let us help you get the truth out.
我们现在进去 好吗
We're coming in now, okay?
马上恢复现场直播
Get us back on air right now.
别动
Don't move.
把双手放到背后 罗伯特
Put your hands behind your back, Robert.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
他射伤了别人
He shot someone.
急救人员说她生命垂危 可能挺不过去
EMTs said she's critical, she might not make it.
他是不应该向她开枪 但你能想象
He shouldn't have shot her, but can you imagine
如果有人杀害了莱拉或者马修
if someone killed Lila or-or Matthew,
然后你还必须看着一个人告诉数以百万的人们
and then you had to watch some guy tell millions of people
这事从未发生过 是你编造出来的
that it never happened, that you were making it up?
不能 我无法想象
No. I can't imagine.
但对于因为涉枪暴♥力♥而失去亲人的人
But for someone to have lost a child to gun violence,
这种表达意见的方式好像很奇怪
seems a pretty strange way to make a point.
另外两名枪手在我们出现之前就跑了
The other two gunmen got away before we showed up.
跑出去时还枪杀了一名警卫
Shot a security guard on their way out.
幸运的是 看到他们长什么样了
Luckily, they were nice enough to show us their faces.
劫案凶杀专案组正在进行身份识别
RHD's working on ID'ing them as we speak.
其中一人胳膊中了弹
One of them got shot in the arm.
我已经向这一带的医院
Yeah, I already put an alert out
发出了警报
to the hospitals in the area.
我猜他们会躲起来
My guess is they'll go to ground.
另外两人会不会也是
What if the other two are also parents
被枪杀孩子的家长
of kids killed in shootings?
还有很多像这家伙一样
There's plenty of other talking heads out there
散播这样的不实言论
spewing the same crap as this guy.
他们可能计划去攻击更多目标
Could be they're planning on hitting more targets.
和劫案凶杀专案组协调 你们可以一起整理个名单
Liaise with RHD. You can put together a list,
提前提醒他们一下
and they can warn them.
好的 马上去办
All right, I'll get on it.
他们也需要警♥察♥保护
They're gonna need police protection, too--
至少在我们抓到这些人之前
at least until we catch these guys.
我告诉你好多遍了 不要拿那件事发酵
I told you a hundred times not to run that story.
我们说它是假的已经被打脸了
We called it a hoax when we knew it wasn't!
不是"据称是假的"吗
We called it an "alleged hoax."
大家都知道校园枪击案是真的
We knew it was an actual school shooting.
有孩子真的死了
We knew children died!
现在我们遭报应了
We reaped what we sowed today!
少跟我指手画脚的 特里普
Get off your soapbox, Tripp.
你很清楚我给你的这份工作是干什么的
You knew what this job was when I gave it to you.
你当时可是求着我要来
You practically bit my arm off to get it.
好消息是
And, good news--
节目最后五分钟 有三家广♥告♥主找我
I've had three advertisers call me in the last five minutes,
包括瓦片宇宙的总裁
including the CEO of Tile Universe.
可以说 这场闹剧保住了你的工作
Our drama this morning probably saved your job,
和我们每况愈下的电视台
and the station from going under.
等一下 直播一直开着吗
Wait, wait, wait. You... you let it air live?
当然 特警救援可是收视率的保障
Of course. That SWAT rescue was TV gold.
各大电视台的人
I have everyone from CNN
都争相问我要这段录像
to the BBC clamoring for the footage.
我们能狠狠宰上一笔
We're gonna make a killing.
我猜到时候宰的可就是人了
I guess that's one word for it.
罗伯特·维斯特
Robert West,
就是你们逮捕的那个人 还在手术中
the guy you arrested, still in surgery.
其他两位还未找到
The other two are still unaccounted for,
但通过面部识别系统找到了他们
but we managed to ID them using facial recognition.
萨姆·多尔尼克和阿诺德·博思曼
Sam Dolnick. Arnold Boseman.
一旦劫案凶杀专案组找到他们
Once RHD finds them,
就会要特警队把他们捉拿归案
they've asked SWAT to bring them in.
我们也对其他潜在目标发出了警告
We warned a dozen other potential targets--
像洛杉矶范围内所有的新闻门户和媒体人
all news outlets, media personalities in the L.A. area--
并且提供警力保护
and we offered them police protection.
特里普·赫希和他老板杰弗里
Well, Tripp Hirsch and his boss Jeffrey
拒绝了我们的保护
turned us down-- said they handle
他们要用自己的安保团队
their security in-house.
希望不是把袭击电视台的那三个人
Well, hopefully not with the same security guards
放进直播间的那些保安
who let three gunmen breeze their way onto live TV.
我们掌握他们多少信息
What do we know about them?
多尔尼克的女儿和维斯特的儿子
Dolnick's daughter was killed
都是在同一所学校被枪杀的
in the same school shooting as West's son.
两人之前都没有犯罪记录
And like West, he has no police record,
也没有枪♥支♥登记在案
no registered weapons.
你能相信吗 他为枪♥支♥管控去参加了竞选
He campaigns for gun control, if you can believe it.
阿诺德·博思曼才令人震惊
Now, Arnold Boseman's the real surprise.
有两个孩子 生活幸福
He has two kids, but they're both alive and well.
退役军人 曾两次服役于伊♥拉♥克♥
Army vet-- he did two tours in Iraq--
现在经营一家科技咨♥询♥公♥司♥
and now runs an IT consultancy.
很可能为他们伪造了门禁卡
Who probably supplied the fake security passes
进入直播间
they used to get in the studio.
他的犯罪记录比前任对我的吐槽还要多
His rap sheet's longer than my ex's list of complaints about me.
身份信息盗窃 诈骗
Identity theft, fraud,
严重暴行和犯罪威胁
aggravated assault and criminal threat.
这家伙是个阴谋论分子
Guy's a conspiracy theorist nut.
没有什么是他不相信的
There's nothing he doesn't believe.
新冠人为论 猫王没有死
"Plandemic." Elvis lives.
外星爬虫人要占领世界
Lizard people are controlling the world.
在他沉迷于此时 妻子带着孩子
His wife left him once he fell down the rabbit hole
离开了他
and took the kids with her.
直到两个月前
Up until two months ago,
博思曼开始在网上转发特里普的所有视频
Boseman's reposting all of Tripp's videos online,
特里普声称校园枪击是假的
the ones calling the school shooting a fake,
这激怒了许多当事人 然后突然间
trolling families. Then, all of a sudden,
他摇身一变 成了公知
he does a total 180, becomes the voice of reason.
开始发布视频
Starts posting videos calling out
向特里普和其他声称枪击案是伪造的人喊话
Tripp and others for saying that the shooting was a hoax.
这不就是土鸡变凤♥凰♥嘛
It's like a flat-earther suddenly heading up NASA.
是什么让他在两个月前改变了主意
So what happened two months ago that changed his mind?
看这个
This.
夏克尔小学枪击案不是假的
Shaker Elementary was not a fake shooting.
是真实事件
It was real, people.
有人会问 我是怎么知道的
How do I know this?
因为我去过夏克尔山
Because I've been to Shaker Hill.
也去过学校和墓园
I've been to the school, and the graveyard
孩子们都葬在那里
where those kids are buried.
我见了他们的父母 祖父母
I've met the parents, as well as the grandparents,
还有他们的兄弟姐妹
the brothers and sisters.
我也看了照片和视频
I've seen the pictures and videos.
你们被骗了 不是被受害者
You're being lied to-- not by them,
而是像特里普·赫希这类人
but by people like Tripp Hirsch,
他们想让大众以为这都是伪造的
who want you to believe that it's all made up.
至于 他们为什么欺骗大家
And why are they lying to you?
是因为 他们想从你们身上攫取利益
So they can make money off of you.
他肯定与维斯特和多尔尼克见过面了
Must have met West and Dolnick.
所以 他是以另外一种方式失去了孩子
So this guy lost his kids, but not in the same way.
不是因为枪击 而是因为他相信
Not from a shooting, but because he believed the lies
特里普·赫希等人在欺骗大家
that Tripp Hirsch and the others were selling.
所以他才会和那些人一样生气
That's why he's just as angry at Tripp as the others.
生气到要去电视台直播现场杀他吗
Enough to shoot him on live TV?
我们需要让特里普·赫希来一趟
We need to bring Tripp Hirsch in
让他得到警方保护
and insist that he gets real police protection.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表