剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
阿诺德·博思曼和马♥克♥思♥·贝恩名下都没有租车记录
There's no car rentals under Arnold Boseman or Max Bane.
或许他是搭优步
Maybe he's just taking Ubers?
好吧 给我一点时间
All right, give me a minute.
我用《托雷多之龙》里面的角色名
I'm running a search using all the character names
再查一遍 谁知道呢
from The Dragons of Teledor. You never know.
我听说你妈妈葬礼的事了
Hey, I heard about your mom's funeral.
你把一切都安排好了吗
You got all the arrangements sorted?
不知道
I don't know.
我写了一段悼词 不过都没人来
I wrote a eulogy, but what's the point
念悼词还有什么意义
of reading it to a bunch of empty chairs?
她也不怎么信教 所以就不祷告了
She wasn't exactly religious, so prayers are out.
我可能就放放《六九年的夏天》吧
I guess I'll just play "Summer of '69".
她很喜欢布莱恩·亚当斯
She loved Bryan Adams,
就这样吧
and let's just leave it at that.
我爸的葬礼是按隆重的中国仪式办的
My dad's funeral was this huge Chinese affair.
守了三天丧 整个社区的人都来了
The wake lasted three days. The whole community showed up.
我记得我当时很希望所有人都赶紧走
And I remember wishing that everyone would just leave.
太多人了 太闹腾了
It was too many people, too public.
根本没有空间给我兄弟和我妈
And there was no room for my brother and my mom
还有我去哀悼
and me to grieve.
我想每到与人分别时
I guess there's just no good stories
都不会轻松
when it comes to saying goodbye.
对 不过还是有些很酷的传统
Yeah. There were some pretty cool traditions, though.
我们会烧很多不一样的东西
You burn all these different things.
比如烧香和蜡烛 还有假的纸钞
Uh, incense and candles, but also fake paper money,
假的纸车 纸房♥子
fake paper cars, houses.
甚至还有假的纸寿司
Even fake paper sushi.
-为什么 -这样死去的人
- Why? - So the person who died
死去后就什么都有 幸福美满了
has everything they need to be happy in the afterlife.
他们会制♥作♥假的纸钞和威士忌
They make fake paper pills and bottles of whiskey?
我妈会喜欢的 开玩笑的
My mom would dig that. Kidding.
也是挺合适的
Not really kidding.
找到了
Bingo.
维格·怀特
Vigo White.
《托雷多之龙》里的杀手
That's the slayer character from The Dragons of Teledor.
两天前在市中心的租车公♥司♥租了一辆经济型轿车
Booked an economy sedan two days ago from an Enterprise downtown.
车里会装追踪器的
They'll have a tracker in the car.
谢谢 跟你聊天很愉快
Thank you. It was nice talking to you.
-保重 -你也是
- Take care. - You too.
不敢相信你安排了这个
Can't believe you did this.
是好的方面
Can't believe good,
还是"真不敢相信你把我扔进狼群里"那种坏方面
or "Can't believe you threw me to the wolves like that" bad?
狼倒谈不上
I wouldn't call them wolves.
野猫还差不多
More like pussycats.
所以有帮助吗
So it was helpful?
嗯
Yeah.
有一些好主意
There were some good ideas.
莎伦告诉我了一个很酷的项目
Sharon was telling me about a pretty cool project
项目中 志愿者负责处理
where volunteers respond to minor trouble
社区中的小麻烦
in the neighborhood so that the police
这样警♥察♥就不是第一选项
don't become the first call.
可以缓解当地人和警♥察♥间的紧张关系
Reduces tensions between locals and the cops.
我听说俄勒冈州有个团队
I heard of a group in Oregon
在精神健康方面做了类似的工作
doing something similar with mental health call-outs,
用志愿者去缓和
using volunteers to de-escalate situations
一些通常会由警♥察♥出面的情况
police are usually called to.
我也听说了
Yeah, I heard that, too.
也许你可以在洛杉矶建立同样的东西 试一试
Maybe you can set up something like that in L.A., trial it.
我不像以前那样在警局有影响力了
I don't have the pull in the department like I used to.
情况正好相反
It's kind of the opposite, actually.
那又如何 跟今天认识的人合伙
So? Partner with some of the people you met today.
我相信他们能做到
I'm sure they can make it happen.
或许我没法推动洛城警局立刻做出改变
Maybe I can't push the LAPD to change right now,
但这不意味着我不能推进警局外部的改变
but it doesn't mean I can't push for change outside of it.
这不就得了
There you go.
等等 你听到没
Wait. You hear that?
什么
What?
听起来你找到了目标
Sounds like you finding some purpose.
我好像确实听到了什么
I think I do hear a little something.
你知道 你可能会发现
You know, you might just find
特警队之外 能做的事情更多
you can do more outside of SWAT than in it.
我爱你
I love you.
我不是有意吓你
I didn't mean to spring that on you.
我已经想了一阵子了
I've been thinking that for a while.
我终于尝试说出来了
I just thought maybe I'd finally try and say it.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
时机正好
Perfect timing.
你认真的吗
Are you kidding?
使命在召唤
Duty calls.
今晚见
See you tonight.
好
Okay.
注意安全
Be careful.
这还用说
Always am.
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
只有会员才能进入 可以出示一下证件吗
Uh, it's members only. Can I see your ID, please?
我不是会员
I'm not a member.
我找人 很紧急
I'm trying to find someone. It's urgent.
好的 请告诉我对方的姓名
Okay. If you let me know their name,
我可以帮你传呼
I can page them for you.
给我一分钟处理这个客户
Just give me a minute to deal with this client.
不好意思 安德希尔先生
Sorry about that, Mr. Underhill.
我会记下来
I will make a note and...
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
保安放我进来的
The security guard let me in.
我想亲自把这个给你
I wanted to hand this to you in person.
早就想这样做了 但你一直在躲我
Tried to do it earlier, but you've been avoiding me.
我不干了 立刻生效
I quit, effective immediately.
你有合约在身
You have a contract.
我不在乎
I don't care.
真的吗
Really?
你不是刚在西边买♥♥了房♥子吗
Didn't you just buy a house on the west side?
你总在抱怨的
And what about those child support payments
孩子抚养费怎么办
you're always bitching about?
今天差点有人丧命
People almost died today,
而你却在这里 练习反手击球
and you're here, working on your backhand?
我看起来像打网球的人吗
Do I look like the type of guy who plays tennis?
我是来和瓦片宇宙的总裁谈协议的
I'm here to cut a deal with the CEO of Tile Universe.
他们想在你的节目上购买♥♥价值60万美元的广♥告♥
They want to buy $600,000 worth of advertising on your show.
他只在这里谈生意
This is the only place their CEO does business.
真遗憾
Too bad.
告诉他不会有节目了
Tell him there isn't gonna be a show to advertise on.
那你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
主持晚间新闻吗
Anchor the evening news?
我也不想把话说得这么直白 但现在木已成舟
Hate to break it to you, but that ship has sailed.
新闻是没有未来的
The future isn't news.
杰弗里·艾姆斯伯里去托卢卡乡村俱乐部参加一个会议
Jeffrey Aimsbury went to a meeting at the Toluca Country Club.
刚刚接到报告 那里可能有枪手
Just got a report of a possible shooter there.
我们得疏散这里
We got to get this place evacuated.
后面是他的车
That's his car back there.
20D呼叫指挥部 确认看到目标的车
20-David to Command. Affirmative on the car.
有人持枪
There's someone with a gun!
走 洪都 叫后援
Go. Go! Hondo, call for backup,
然后留下安全疏散大家
then stay here and get everyone evacuated safely.
27D呼叫后援
This is 27-David requesting backup.
托卢卡乡村俱乐部发现持枪嫌疑人
We've got an armed suspect at the Toluca Country Club.
正在疏散
Doing evacs now.
走 离开建筑
Let's go. Move, move. Off the property. Go!
走
Go. Go!
建筑内有人持枪
There's someone in the building with a gun.
走 出去
Move! Get out! Move. Go.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表