剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你在维加斯干什么
What're you doing in Vegas?
我就不能来看看我姐姐吗
I can't just come visit my big sister?
如果是因为爸爸的事 我不想听
If this is about Dad, I don't want to hear it.
老爸确诊癌症了
Pops has cancer.
我明天还要上班
I got to go to work tomorrow.
请一次病假赌场不会倒闭吧
The casino'd shut down if you called in sick?
-最近怎么样 -你觉得我快死了
- How you doing? - Thinks I'm on my death bed.
这不是她来的原因 老爸
That's not why she's here, Pop.
那是为了什么 儿子
Then why then, son?
因为是他逼我来的
Because he made me come.
-没人逼你留下来 -好的
- Well, ain't nobody making you stay. - Okay.
-你怎么能这么轻易原谅他 -他很害怕
- How can you forgive him so easy? - He is so scared
怕我们永远不会原谅他
that we're never gonna find a way to forgive him.
我不知道我能不能
I'm not sure I ever will.
我们都在这陪着你 爸爸
We're all here for you, Pop.
谢谢你回来
Thank you for coming back.
我一直以为
Always thought that
这些东西在70年代后就见不到了
these were lost to the '70s.
你确定它们是真的吗
You sure they're real?
手套是经过鉴定的
Oh, the gloves have been authenticated,
其他要在今晚拍卖♥♥的费恩纳藏品
along with everything else up for auction tonight
也都鉴定过
from the Feiner Collection.
这些硬货
These bad boys
有望让修复拍卖♥♥行扬名天下
right here are expected to put Restoration Auction House on the map.
现在这个统治阶级的
What's the going rate
"觉醒奖杯"的行情是多少
for the ruling class' "Woke Trophies" these days?
不论买♥♥主是谁
I think whoever buys them
都会很快签下博物馆租约
will be quick to sign a museum lease.
这次拍卖♥♥意义重大
This is a significant sale.
意义重大
Significant?
卡洛斯和史密斯举起拳头
Carlos and Smith raised their fists
无声地恳请人♥权♥
in a mute plea for human rights,
希望黑人能站上奥♥运♥会的舞台
so they made sure that we were seen on the Olympic stage,
现在你却告诉我 我们先驱的遗物
and now you're telling me that our relics
被藏在某个家伙的阁楼里
have been stashed in some guy's attic?
要不是费恩纳先生看到了它们的历史价值
They wouldn't be here if Mr. Feiner
它们就不会出现在这里了
hadn't seen the historical value.
我们的历史不应归任何人所有
No one man should own our history.
算了吧
You know what?
你妈妈周日回来 到时候见
Your mom's back on Sunday, I'll see you then.
等一下
Okay, w-wait,
爸爸 我本打算带你参观下这里
Dad, I was gonna show you the place.
把你介绍给几位同事
You know, introduce you to some colleagues.
我也是为你好
I thought this would be nice for you,
你的私人观光
Your own personal viewing.
这不是比赌场的服务强多了
I mean, look, it's a step up from Casino Services, huh?
你现在不过是给有钱人上酒了而已
You're still just serving booze to rich folks.
赌场一个很有钱的客户
You know, a wealthy casino client
听说我想搬到父母身边住
created this position just for me
专门为我设置了这样一个职位
when he learned I wanted to move closer to my folks.
这说明我工作能力很强
That's how good I am at my job.
那我就不打扰你工作了
Then I'll let you get back to it.
哈里森女士
Ms. Harrelson.
茱莉亚 什么事
Uh, yes, Julia, what is it?
奥特要你去东画廊一趟
Otto needs you in the East Gallery.
可是几个小时之内都不会有访客 他能等一下吗
But we don't have guests arriving for hours. Can he wait?
不能 抱歉 他要你现在就去
No, sorry, he wants you now.
好吧 爸爸 我的实习生 茱莉亚
Okay. Uh, Dad, my intern, Julia...
麻烦你告诉奥特一声我马上过去
Okay, uh, please tell Otto I'm on my way.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one.
送货从后门进
Guys, guys, deliveries go in the back.
不 后面没人
No, there was no one out back.
好吧
Okay...
等等 今天没有货到
Wait, I have no deliveries for today.
我们是来取货的
Yeah, we're here for pickup.
保持冷静
Nice and calm.
借用一下这个 希望你不要介意
Hope you don't mind if I borrow this.
把他绑起来 把其他人集中在一起
Tie him up. Round up any others.
这些都是禁止函上提到的作品
These are the pieces named in the cease and desist letter.
我已经要求准备人员
I've asked the prep crew
在今晚拍卖♥♥会前
to pull all three of Toshiko's paintings
把淑子的三幅画都撤了
before tonight'sauction,
但我们需要在改变计划之前
but we'll need to inform management
通知管理层
before making any program changes.
问题是到9点我们才会有足够的人手
Problem is, we're not expecting full staff till 9:00.
我能帮什么忙
Okay, what can I do to help?
请帮我给耶利米打电♥话♥
Please call Jeremiah for me.
贵宾客户最听你的话了
You're the VIP whisperer.
还有谁比老板更尊贵呢
Who's more VIP than the boss?
他会问我一些我答不上来的问题
He'll quiz me, and I don't have the answers to questions like...
要是画的来源有问题
If there's a debate over provenance,
他们是怎么把画挂上去的
how the hell did they get hung up?
警卫室
你要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
别出声 跟着我
Stay quiet. Follow me, follow me.
信♥号♥♥箱在哪
Signal box.
关闭警报 4501
落下安保防护门 0290
撤销外部操控码输入 5661
快 快 调头 调头
Go, go, go, go, go the other way. Go the other way.
举起手靠在墙上
Hands up against the wall!
马上靠在墙上
Against the wall now!
快点 大家
Let's go, people.
快
Move it.
每个人 现在把手♥机♥都交上来
Everybody, hand over your cell phones now.
兔子快跑
Run, rabbit, run.
快接 快接 洪都
Pick up. Pick up, Hondo.
有什么任务 指挥官
What's the drill, Commander?
目前市中心的小组正要去处理
As we speak, downtown units are responding
一起武装抢劫案件
to an armed robbery
可能还有人♥质♥ 地点在修复...
and a possible hostage situation at Restoration...
复新拍卖♥♥行
Restoration Auction House.
温妮的新工作在那
That's Winnie's new gig.
我爸爸今早过去看她了
My pops went there this morning to see her.
我刚刚在打拳没接着她的电♥话♥
She tried to call while we were boxing.
-你不会觉得... -我也不清楚
- You don't think... - I don't know.
我是温妮 请留言
Hey, this is Winnie. Leave a message.
她没接电♥话♥
She's not answering.
她留了个语♥音♥留言
She left a voice mail.
洪都 他们在拍卖♥♥行里
Hondo, they're inside the building.
拿着枪的人 我
People with guns. I...
我能听到他们过来了 天啊
I can hear them coming. Oh, my God. Oh, God. Okay, okay.
听着 我们被困住了
Listen, we're-we're trapped.
窗户和门都封锁了 我
Uh, the windows and doors are barricaded, and... I got...
我正在找藏身的地方
I-I-I'm trying to find a place to hide right now,
但你得马上过来
but you need to get here, like, now.
洪都 我们需要你 洪...
Hondo, we-we need you... Hon...
如果这个案子牵扯家人的话 我可以派50队去
I can send in 50-Squad if this hits too close to home.
不用 我没事 我们出发
No, I'm good. Let's roll.
快 快
Go, go.
耶利米·沃德 我是老板
Jeremiah Ward, I'm the owner.
-不敢相信会发生这种事 -大卫·凯警司
- I just can't believe this is happening. - Sergeant David Kay.
洛城警局特警队的 能告诉我下情况吗
LAPD SWAT. What can you tell us?
我刚刚到 路上堵了
I'm just getting here. I was in traffic,
大概20分钟之前收到一名警卫的求救短♥信♥
got an SOS text from a guard, uh, 20-ish minutes ago.
之后就没有音信了
It's been radio silence since.
里面有多少人
All right, how many people inside?
我们中午对外开放 拍卖♥♥日开门晚
We open to the public at noon, auction days start late,
所以10到12名员工吧
so, ten, maybe 12 employees.
我们的报♥警♥人说是武装抢劫 知道他们的目标吗
Our call out said armed robbery. Any idea of their target?
看上去全部都是
Everything, from the looks of it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表