剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
-这是什么 -瓦多·奥尔蒂斯
- What's that? - Eduardo Ortiz.
六年前因谋杀一名
He was arrested six years ago for murdering a woman
拒绝让他靠近的女性而被捕
after she denied his advances.
你们为了我根本没做过的事把我关进了这
You guys put me in here for something I didn't do.
是这样 我律师一直都不回我的电♥话♥
See, my lawyer hasn't been answering my calls.
他接受了认罪协议
He took a plea deal,
条款中明确规定了不能上诉
the terms of which explicitly ruled out an appeal,
他知道这点
and he knows that.
这个线人几乎给了你一张进反恐特警队的通关绿卡
This CI basically gave you a free pass into SWAT.
-你看起来状态不错 艾丽 -三年了
- You look great, Ally. - Three years.
没有一条短♥信♥ 连问我过得怎样都没有
Not one text. Not even to ask how I'm doing.
我猜猜 前女友
Let me guess. Ex-girlfriend?
算不上 我们一起共事了九个月
Actually, no. Worked together for nine months.
走得非常近 我们有说过案子结束后在一起
Got pretty close. We talked about being together after.
然后你就一直吊着她
And you left her hanging?
以当时的情形 这是最好的选择
Seemed like it was for the best.
我会结束这个案子
I'm gonna finish this case,
然后就来好好补偿你这三年 好吗
and then I'm gonna make up for the last three years, okay?
好
Okay.
对不起 维克多 一切都不可能有改变
Sorry, Victor. Nothing's ever gonna change.
这次 我要甩了你
This time, I'm ditching you.
维克多·谭
不错 有进步
Nice job. You're making progress.
还早呢 看看你的命中率
Well, still feels like I got a ways to go. Look at your hits.
我♥干♥这行很久了 相信我
I've been doing this for a while, trust me.
要反复练习
You just got to get your reps in.
只要功夫深铁杵磨成针
You keep putting in this practice,
你一定会令其他新人刮目相看的
you're gonna blow the other recruits away.
卢卡
Luca.
很高兴你到早了
I'm glad you came in early.
我就是想在出去抓人之前
Yeah, just getting some range time
在靶场练习一会
before the warrant service later.
这样啊
About that.
我的五年任职评估
Part of my five-year review
需要我去找休斯医生做心理评估
means I have a psych eval with Dr. Hughes,
所以你暂时接手我的职位
so you're in my shoes for the time being.
你这不会是想个我开小灶
I hope this isn't some backdoor way
想让我重新考虑接受领导职位
to try to get me to reconsider a leadership position
-开始幕后工作 -不是的
- and start wearing a suit. - It isn't.
不过鉴于你在德国获得的培训证书
But the training cert you got in Germany
我在有需要的时候就可以任命你为临时领导
allows me to make you interim boss when needed.
-而现在正好有这个需要 -无意冒犯
- And you're needed. - Look, all due respect,
但我更想和我的队员们一起参加实战行动
I'd rather be on the no-knock with my team,
尤其是克里斯今天去巡逻值日 组里本就少了一人
especially while we're down one with Chris doing a patrol day.
今天出警任务会更加繁重
There'll be more warrants to serve.
你在实战中接替过洪都的指挥之职
You did Hondo's job in the field.
现在你有机会在总部替我做总指挥
Now you have the chance to do mine from HQ.
还有 如果你决定要走团队领袖这条路线
And besides, if you decide to go the leadership route,
这个机会你就偷着乐吧
be a nice feather in your cap.
好吧 收到
Right. Copy that.
我要做多久
How long's this arrangement for?
别被权力冲昏头脑
Oh, don't let the power go to your head.
心理评估应该很快
The psych eval should be quick.
你负责的时间可能不超过一小时
You may not be in charge for more than an hour.
-但是 -不用谢
- Yeah, but... - Ah! You're welcome.
看看现在谁是大人物了
Look who's the big shot now.
这个瓦多·奥尔蒂斯是谁
Who's this, uh, Eduardo Ortiz guy?
-谁都不是 -他给你写信
- He's nobody. - Writes you letters.
你把他的档案带回家
You brought home his files.
大卫
David.
只是我几年前逮捕的一个人
He's just a guy I arrested a bunch of years ago.
他加入了我的监狱神职小组
Uh, he joined my prison ministry group.
说自己是无辜的
Claims he's innocent.
原来这就是晚上一直困扰着你的事
So that's what's been bothering you at night.
你睡不踏实我可是会知道的
Hey, I know when you're tossing and turning.
你相信他吗 他说他是无辜的
Do you believe him? That he's innocent, I mean?
我信什么并不重要
Doesn't matter what I believe.
眼下我无能为力
There's nothing I can do at this point.
而且他认罪了
And he pled guilty,
所以没有资格上诉
so he's not eligible for an appeal.
认罪协议的条款
Because of a term of his deal?
-对 -我为了抚养四个孩子从法学院退学
- Yeah. - I left law school to raise four kids.
这并不意味着我忘记了所学的一切
It doesn't mean I forgot everything I learned.
问题是
Thing is...
如果他接受认罪协议
What if he took the plea deal
是因为他觉得自己别无选择呢
because he felt like he didn't have a choice?
你和他的辩护律师谈过了吗
Well, did you talk to his defense attorney?
是的 她是公设辩护人
Yeah. She's a public defender.
她人还不错 但手上案子太多
You know, she's well-meaning, but she's overworked.
她那时手上可能有几百个案子
She's probably had hundreds of cases since then.
你上班时我可以看看这个吗
Do you mind if I take a look at this while you go to work?
-你有时间吗 -有
- Do you have time? - Yeah.
我可以把自己从尿布任务中
I think I can pull myself away
抽离出来一点时间
from diaper duty for a little while.
再说了 既然我这半个法学学位能派上用场
Besides, why let half a law school degree go to waste
又何必浪费呢
when I can put it to some use?
好吧
Okay.
-好 -晚上见
- Okay. - See you tonight.
-行 爱你 -爱你
- All right. Love you. - Love you.
洛城警局 趴在地上 马上
LAPD! Down on the ground! Do it now!
跪下
On your knees!
嫌犯在两点钟方向 我去追他
Rabbit on the two. I got him.
不
No!
别动
Stay down!
别动 我说别动
Stay down! I said stay down.
卢卡 我是洪都
Luca, it's Hondo.
找到三个抢劫嫌疑人
Looks like we got our three robbery suspects
-还有他们逃跑用的车辆 -30D
- and their getaway car. - 30-David.
我们去确认仓库里的情况
We're moving to clear the warehouse.
收到 30D
Copy that, 30-David.
有人逃跑 快
We got a rabbit. Go!
往房♥子后面跑了
Headed past the three side.
手 把手给我
Hands. Give me your hands.
25D呼叫D小组 逃跑的嫌犯也抓到了
25-David to D-Team. We hooked the rabbit.
20D呼叫指挥部 无需支援
20-David to Command. We're Code 4.
收到 20D 干得好
Okay. Copy that, 20-David. Good work.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
-怎么 你认识她 -对 艾丽
- What? You know her? - Yeah. Ally.
曾是我的线人 但她消失一段时间了
Was my informant. But she's been off the grid for a while.
见到你我也很高兴 维克多
Nice to see you, too, Victor.
等警探到了
When the detective gets here,
你会被逮捕
you'll be booked,
可能会起诉你协助并教唆抢劫团伙
probably charged with aiding and abetting a robbery crew,
偷车和拒捕
grand theft auto and evading police.
你可能没有亲自去抢银行
Well, you may not have held up the bank yourself,
但你和这群人混在一起
but DA's gonna come down on you hard
地区检察官就不会轻饶你
for working with those guys.
现在一五一十都告诉我
Tell me everything now,
也许我能替你求求情
maybe I can put in a good word.
我是不是不该有更高的期盼
Am I wrong to expect a little more?
凭什么 凭你四年前背叛了我还玩消失
For what? Burning me, then ghosting four years ago?
看来真让你很生气啊
Wow, that got under your skin.
我还以为你早放下了呢
Figured you would've moved on.
相信我 我早放下了 可悲的是看来你并没有
I have, trust me. Sad thing is, seems like you haven't.
还干老的勾当 为打♥砸♥抢♥去偷车
Still in the same game, stealing cars for smash-and-grabs,
把拆下来的零件卖♥♥掉换钱
selling the stripped parts for cash.
我能说什么 这行很赚钱
What can I say? It pays well.
是吗 上次我见你时
Oh, yeah? What happened to the 140 K
你跑路卷走的14万都花完了吗
you ran off with the last time I saw you?
什么地方都得花钱
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表