剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
All right, when patrol gets here, set up a perimeter.
守住所有出口
Cover all the exits.
没有警♥察♥在场 谁也不准离开商场
No one gets out of this mall without a cop being there.
收到
Yes, sir.
我们去找孩子们
Let's find those kids.
有枪 两点钟方向
Gun, two o'clock!
掩护我
Hey, cover me.
走
Go.
这个交给我们
We'll take care of this one!
举起手来
Hands!
克里斯 斯特里特 你俩跟我走
Chris, Street. You're with me!
手电
Lights.
我觉得这里是枪手的住处
I think the shooters are living here.
有枪 右边
Gun! Right!
走楼梯到二楼
Take the stairs to the second floor.
把孩子们带出去
Get those kids out of here.
我来分散他注意力 行动
I'll distract this one. Move.
洛杉矶警局 我们看到你了
LAPD. We can see you in there.
请你举着手走出来请你举起手走出来
Gonna need you to come out with your hands in the air.
别开枪 我们错了
Don't shoot, don't shoot. We're sorry.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 这里只有你们两个吗
Everything's okay. Is it just you two?
我们找到了两个孩子
Okay, we found two teens,
但还有一个不知去向
but there's still a skater buddy out there.
第二名嫌疑人已被制♥服♥
Second suspect in custody.
30D 最后一名枪手正在朝中♥央♥自动扶梯跑去
30-David, last shooter heading up the central escalator.
我来保护你
I've got you!
手给我
Give me your hands!
最后一次行动还真惊险
Hell of a last shift.
谢谢你这么快就赶来
Thank you for getting here so quickly.
你们队有多少人
How many men on your team?
六人再加上我 他们天黑前到
Six plus me. They'll arrive by nightfall.
有什么吩咐 我们都照做
Whatever you need done, we'll do it.
有个人 我想让他生不如死
There's a man whom I wish to inflict immense pain.
我要他后悔踏进我的地盘
I want him to regret ever setting foot in my town.
明白
Understood.
你的电♥话♥ 长官
You have a phone call, sir.
喂
Yes?
诺瓦克先生 我们有正事要谈
Mr. Novak, we have business to discuss.
哈里森先生 很高兴你还留在这个镇上
Mr. Harrelson. Nice of you to stay in town.
省得我还得跑大老远去找你
Now I don't have to travel far looking for you.
你我恩怨还没了 我不会走的
I'm not going anywhere until you and me settle things.
英雄所见略同
Something we can agree on.
伊莎贝尔愿意把她的地契给你
Isabel is willing to give you the deed to her land.
完全转让 不用你出一分钱
Full transfer, no sale necessary.
她只想要回她女儿
All she wants is her daughter back.
父母对孩子的爱
The love a parent has for their child
是很伟大的 不是吗
is a powerful thing, isn't it?
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
地契换德尔菲娜
The deed for Delfina?
成交
Yes, we have a deal.
但交易条件我来定
But I make the terms of the trade.
城外有个废弃的糖井
There's an abandoned sugar mill just outside town.
中立领土
Neutral territory.
明早日出时分 在那见我
Meet me there tomorrow morning. Sunrise.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我要她也过去 她母亲
I want her there, too, the mother.
我要看着她亲手把她丈夫的土地交到我手上
To watch her hand her husband's land over to me.
这不可能
That's not happening.
那么交易取消
Then the deal is off.
我们都去 明早日出时分
We'll both be there. Sunrise.
很期待再次见到你
Look forward to seeing you again.
你知道这是个陷阱吧
You know this is a trap.
是的 我知道
Yes. I do.
那我们怎么办
So what do we do?
直接踏进去
I walk into it.
我...
I, um...
我需要找人聊聊今天的事
I just needed to talk to someone about today.
你要进来吗
Want to come in?
好 我发生了好多事
Yeah. I've got a lot going on.
我脑袋里乱极了
I feel like I'm... trapped in my head.
你知道我最大的优点就是善于倾听
Well, as you know, my best assets are my listening skills.
说吧
Lay it on me.
我会很想念和你当队友的日子 斯特里特
I'm gonna miss being your teammate, Street.
你总会让事情都变得很有趣
You always kept things interesting.
我一直在
I'm not going anywhere.
抱歉我一直没给你一个答复
I'm sorry I haven't given you an answer.
关于我们
About us.
我不想让你觉得有压力
I-I don't want you to feel pressured.
队里的每个人...
Everyone on the team is...
现在都向前看了
is-is looking ahead right now.
可是今天触动了我 我从来没这样过
And today it hit me, I've... I've never really done that.
我习惯了全力以赴 争强好胜
I'm used to fighting so hard just to...
坚持着我自己的破原则
hold on to whatever scraps I have.
我不知道我下一步想要什么
I don't know how to think about what I might want next.
或者你想要谁
Or who you might want?
我在德国时
When I was in Germany, I, um,
我和家里人几乎都没怎么联♥系♥
I didn't stay in touch with most people from home.
今天过得不顺 或是心情不好
You were the only one I wanted to talk to...
或者卢卡又歇斯底里的时候
if I had a bad day or if I was feeling down.
我只想跟你倾诉
Or if Luca did something hysterical.
我不需要20队
I didn't need 20-Squad
来帮我熬过那些日子
to get me through my time away.
但我真的需要你
But I did need you.
你能让我
You're... kind of the one thing
心里很踏实
I'm-I'm starting to feel more sure of.
你知道吗...
You know, um...
我们从来没有约会过
we've never even been on a real date.
我们应该是很糟糕的一对
We could be a terrible couple.
非常糟糕
Really... terrible.
我想我们...
I guess we'll...
应该约一次会看看是不是这样
we'll have to go on one of those dates to find out.
明天晚上怎么样
How about tomorrow night?
别着急
Slow your roll.
现在还不知道我们会不会分到不同的队伍去
We still don't know if we're gonna be on different teams yet.
我告诉过你 我不想违反任何规定
I told you, I'm not breaking any rules.
你必须接受这一点
You got to be good with that.
这一刻我已经等了那么久
I've waited a long time for this.
再等一天也没问题
I can wait one more day.
但只要我们拿到新的调令
But as soon as we get the new assignments,
我就要约你出去 可以吗
I'm asking you out. Deal?
好
Deal.
亚瑟有了新打手
Arthur's got some new muscle.
好像是私人雇佣军
Looks like private paramilitary.
这个在我们计划之外
We weren't expecting that.
你也在他们计划之外 恰罗
They're not expecting you, Charro.
任何行动最重要的就是遵循计划
The most important thing about any mission is you stick to the plan.
记住特警队准则
Remember the SWAT rules.
当机立断 抓准时机开枪 永远不要失去冷静
Only move as fast as you can shoot and never lose your cool.
你舍身犯险
You're putting your life in danger
就为了两个才认识几天的人
for two people you only met a few days ago.
我通常都是为了毫不相识的人
I usually do it for complete strangers.
其实你也是
And so do you.
你本不需要来这里
You don't have to be here.
这小镇是我的家
This town is my home.
我之前就该好好保护它
I should have been protecting it better before.
再说...
Besides...
我不能让你单打独斗
I can't let you do it alone.
另一条特警队准则是什么来着
What's that other SWAT rule?
永远两人成组
Always have a two.
一点没错
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表