剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
那些仿冒卡地亚来抓我的
for the knockoff Cartiers.
我们不是为了那个
Well, that's not why we're here.
我们是来跟你谈谈维吉尼亚的
We came to talk about Virginia.
她是怎么死的
How'd she die?
她
She, uh...
自杀了
took her own life.
就在一个月前
A month ago.
那时你在哪里
Where were you at the time?
在盐湖探望我哥哥
Visiting my brother in Salt Lake.
有一阵子没跟她联♥系♥了
Hadn't talked to her in a while.
她以前有过自杀倾向吗
Had she been suicidal before?
维吉尼亚一直有抑郁症
Virginia always dealt with depression.
她的童年很坎坷
She had a really rough childhood.
是在领养家庭长大的
Raised in foster care.
她不怎么说起这些 但是
She didn't talk about it much, but, uh,
我看得出来童年一直困扰着她
I could tell that it haunted her.
-然后大约一年前你们离婚了 -人们说
- And you got divorced about, what, a year ago? - They tell you
还在戒酒协会里的时候不要谈恋爱
not to get involved with someone while you're in the program.
尤其是跟另一个酒瘾者
Especially another addict.
但是 爱情让人变得愚蠢
But, uh, we were in love and dumb.
我想帮助她
And I wanted to help her.
治愈她 但是
Fix her. But, uh,
我猜维吉尼亚
I guess Virginia
是那种没法治愈的痛苦
was the type of broke that you can't fix.
你有一辆铁锈色红的野马 是吗
You own a rust-colored Mustang, right?
那是维吉尼亚的
That was Virginia's.
她很爱那辆车
She loved that ride.
-怎么了 -那辆车可能
- Why? - We think it might be involved
跟一起正在调查的案件有关 它现在在哪里
in an ongoing investigation. Where's the car now?
她去世后她的姐姐娜奥米要走了
Her older sister, Naomi, asked for it when she passed.
我没法拒绝
Felt like I couldn't say no.
这张照片里维吉尼亚
Virginia's wearing a necklace
带了一条N字项链
with an "N" in this photo.
对 是"娜奥米"首字母
Yeah, for Naomi.
她们从小就戴着对方名字首字母的项链
Uh, they wore each other's initials since they were kids.
你知道娜奥米在哪里吗
Do you know where we can find Naomi?
不知道 抱歉
No. Sorry.
医院给布莱恩·杨看了娜奥米·阿什菲尔德的照片
Hospital just showed Naomi Ashfield's photo to Brian Young.
他指认她是枪击手
He ID'd her as the shooter.
关于她我们知道些什么
So, what do we know about this woman?
三十岁 有一堆轻罪指控
Thirty years old, has about a dozen misdemeanor charges.
酒吧打架 袭♥警♥
Bar fights and swinging at cops.
典型的爱酗酒闹事的人的犯罪档案
Typical rap sheet for someone who likes to drink and wants to lash out.
-有住址吗 -没有
- What about an address? - Nothing.
他们之前的老板说
Their former employer said
她亲自去领工资的
that she picked up her checks in person,
老板以为她住在车里之类的
thought maybe she was living out of her car.
收到授权令了 我们可以查娜奥米和维吉尼亚的家事法庭记录
Warrant came through for Naomi and Virginia's family court records.
她们的父亲因为殴打母亲进了监狱
Their father went to prison for beating their mother.
沃克法官主持了监护权听证会
Judge Walker presided over the custody hearing,
把她们的抚养权判给了政♥府♥
awarded them to the state.
她们母亲呢
What about their mother?
母亲被医院收治 有过吸毒史
The mother was institutionalized, had a history of drug use.
这解释了娜奥米为什么袭击沃克
Well, that explains why Naomi targeted Walker.
在她看来 沃克强行把她们从母亲身边带走
In her eyes, he tore them away from their mother
放入领养系统
and put them in the system.
猜猜她们进入领养系统后是哪个社工负责的
Want to guess who the case worker was when they entered foster care?
布莱恩·杨
Brian Young.
维吉尼亚的前夫说
Well, according to her ex,
她在领养家庭的经历是一场噩梦
Virginia's foster care experience was a nightmare.
我猜对于娜奥米来说也是一样
You got to figure it was the same for Naomi.
所以维吉尼亚的自杀是最后一根稻草
So, Virginia's suicide was the final straw.
娜奥米在复仇
Now Naomi's on a revenge mission,
追杀那些害得她们受苦的人
going after the people she blames for their suffering.
如果是这样 她们之前的领养父母
If that's the case, their former foster parents
-可能成为目标 -贝丝和格雷戈里·普莱斯
- could be targets. - Beth and Gregory Price.
看来他们不再收养孩子了
Looks like they're no longer foster parenting.
目前的地址显示他们在贝克斯菲尔德
Current address puts them in Bakersfield.
最好提醒贝市警局尽快确认他们的情况
Better alert Bakersfield PD to check on them ASAP.
把娜奥米的照片发给所有巡逻小队
And let's get Naomi's photo out to all patrol units.
-谢谢你能来 艾普尔 -是啊
- Thanks for coming in, April. - Yeah.
你弟弟经常提到你
Your brother talks a lot about you.
但我已经向警探提供过口供了
But I-I did already give - my statement to the detective.
是的 关于这个 我拿来了
Yeah, about that. I got... I got it right here.
好的 你说麦考利先生家被盗一案
Okay, you wrote that you had no prior knowledge
你事前并不知情
of the burglary at Mr. McCauley's residence.
这确实是你的供词 对吧
I mean, those are your words, right?
这是你的亲笔签名吧
And that's your signature right there?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. So?
根据我弟弟的证词
Well, according to my brother's statement,
他在你的要求下 进入了你前男友的住处
he entered your ex-boyfriend's house at your request.
不 我不可能叫特里这么做
No, I-I would never ask Terry to do that.
不 不 他这么做完全是自己的意愿
No, no, he-he did that on his own free will.
是的 我很喜欢你的弟弟
Yeah. I-I really like your brother,
但他的精神状态有些不稳定
but he's a little unstable.
问题是他之前给了我一份清单
Thing is is he gave me a list earlier.
说是你写给他的
Said that you wrote it for him.
上面列出了所有你想让他去那间房♥子拿的东西
With all the stuff you wanted him to get from the house.
-我没有... -由我看来 笔迹出自同一人
- I-I don't... - It sure looks like the same handwriting to me,
特别是G的写法
especially those Gs.
-我完全没有印象 -还有他拿走的那个雕像...
- I don't recall at all. - And that figurine he took...
对 对 没什么用
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's silly,
但我对它很有感情
but it had a lot of sentimental value.
我祖母在临终前把它交给了我
My grandmother gave it to me right before she died.
了解
I see.
听着 我不是一个网购狂
You know, look, I'm not a big online shopper,
但是就在易趣网上搜了下 我大受震撼
but a quick search of eBay, and I was impressed.
这些小东西可以卖♥♥到2万以上
I mean, those little things go for upward of 20K.
是啊 不 那不是我想要它的原因
Yeah, no, that-that's not why I wanted it.
-我对它很有感情 -是的 死去的祖母
- It was sentimental. - Right. The dead grandmother.
-是的 -问题是我查了她的资料
- Yeah. - Thing is I looked her up,
这一定是个奇迹 因为你祖母还活得好好的
and it must be a miracle, 'cause she's alive and well
住在劳德代尔堡
and living in Fort Lauderdale.
而且她对雕像的事一无所知
And she didn't know anything about any figurine.
听着 我相信你的前任麦考利肯定是活该
Listen, I'm sure your ex mcCauley deserved it.
但我弟弟 特里
But my brother, Terry?
他只是个陷入爱情的蠢蛋
He's just a fool in love.
如果他要为爱做傻事
And if he's going down for this,
你必难逃其咎
you're going down, too.
记住我说的话
Remember what I said.
搞什么
What?
特里 冷静点 伙计 我们只是谈了谈
Terry,chill out, man. We're just having a little conversation.
你在逗我 艾普尔 你介意在外面等我吗
You kidding me? April, would you mind waiting outside
我跟我哥有话要说
while I talk to my little big brother?
-当然 -谢了
- Course. - Thanks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我是想把你从泥潭里拉出来
Look, I'm trying to get you out of a bad situation.
好吧 谢谢你的拯救 卢卡警官
Oh, well, thank you for coming to the rescue, Officer Luca.
那女人是个麻烦
That woman is bad news.
如果你连这都看不出来 要么你是真蠢
If you don't see it, you're either an idiot
-要么就是在装蠢 -好了 够了
- or you're pretending to be one. - All right, stop it!
我真是受够了你总是想安排我的人生
I'm tired of you trying to fix my life
以此来满足你的优越感
so that you can feel better about your own, bro.
特里 我没有...
Terry, I'm not trying...
闭嘴
Shut up!
别说了
Just shut up.
别管我
Leave me alone, man.
指挥官 娜奥米·阿什菲尔德有十多张
Commander, Naomi Ashfield has over a dozen
未支付的停车罚单
unpaid parking citations.
-那辆野马的 -不 都是一辆房♥车的
- For the Mustang? - No. They're all for an RV.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表