剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我看不到前面的情况
I can't see what's ahead of us.
趴下
Get down!
反恐特警队
第五季 第九集
我们得解开安全带赶紧出去
We got to unclip and get out now.
他们很可能会过来杀我们
They're probably coming for us.
你没事吧
Are you good?
没事 你呢
Yeah. You?
我的左肩好像脱臼了
I think my left shoulder's dislocated.
米盖尔
Miguel?
我撞到了头 没事
I-I hit my head. I'm okay.
我们不能从这一侧出去
All right, we can't get out this side.
-会成他们的活靶子 -对
- They'll pick us off. - No.
我们得从这边出去
We got to get out this way.
克里斯 我肩膀这样 出去要花点时间
Chris, I-it's gonna take me a while with this shoulder.
来吧
Come on.
不要起来
Stay down, stay down.
我闻到汽油味
I smell gas.
-好了 我们得走了 -我在努力
- All right, we need to move. - I'm trying.
克里斯 你看得到他们吗
Chris, you got a visual?
一点钟方向开火
Contact one o'clock!
我们的车起火了
Our car's on fire!
我需要我的步♥枪♥
I need my rifle.
不能被他们包抄了
We can't let 'em flank us!
打开它
Get that open.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
上到那里去
Up there.
你跟在我们后面
We're gonna keep you behind us.
我们借烟雾的掩护
We're gonna use the smoke as cover.
好 听我指令
All right. On my count!
一
One...
-二 三 -冲
- two... three! - Go!
克里斯
Chris!
迪肯
Deac!
没信♥号♥♥ 电♥话♥打不出去
No bars. I can't call out.
我的手♥机♥在车里
My phone's down at the SUV.
我们没办法联♥系♥洪都或总部
There's no way for us to reach Hondo or HQ.
只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
你们不必死在这里
You don't have to die out here!
我们只想要米盖尔
We just want Miguel.
-他们是什么人 -我不知道
- Who are those guys? - I don't know.
他们认识你
Well, they know you.
到底怎么回事
What's really going on?
是绑匪吧
Kidnappers, maybe.
我以前也被威胁过 但从没有像这样的
I've been threatened before but never like this.
把他交出来 就放过你们两个
Hand him over! You both can go!
他们可能会试图包抄 把我们引到空旷地带
They might try to flank us, draw us out in the open.
我们就进攻
We go on offense.
但我们在这里很安全 他们打不到我们
But we're safe here. They can't get to us.
他们不会罢休的
They're not going to stop trying.
给你们最后一次机会
This is your last chance!
把米盖尔交给我们 或者跟他一起死
Give us Miguel or die with him!
迪肯 你的肩膀伤得很重
Deac, your shoulder's bad.
我得把手臂接回去 但那意味着
I need to pop it back in, but that means
我们俩都得暂时把枪放下
we both have to lose our guns for a minute.
对吧 我们 我们没有时间
All right? We-We don't have time for that.
我看见他们在行动 我们得压制住他们
I see movement. We got to pin 'em down.
把他们困在卡车那里 明白
Keep 'em at the truck. Roger that.
好了 我们走
All right. Let's move.
我没子弹了
I'm dry.
待在这儿
Stay here.
洛城警局 把枪放下
LAPD! Drop your weapon.
安全
Clear.
他们不是随便什么人训练出来的 克里斯
These guys weren't trained by just anyone, Chris.
他们是科里多贩毒组织的人
They're with the Corrido drug cartel.
他们是贩毒恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're narco-terrorists.
重罪犯 到美国领土上来追杀米盖尔
Heavy hitters coming for Miguel on American soil.
必定事出有因
Happens for a reason.
你觉得我们的客户知道原因吗
You think our client might know what that is?
米盖尔
Miguel!
出来吧
Come on out!
迪肯 我得给你把手臂接回去
Deac, I got to fix that.
提前抱歉了
Sorry in advance.
老天爷
Good grief.
这都不能让你骂脏话
Not even that makes you curse?
不 不
No, no.
马修最近经常骂脏话
Matthew's been swearing a lot lately.
显然是跟我学的
Apparently he's getting it from me,
所以我在尽量习惯不说脏话
so I'm trying to get in the habit of not swearing.
成果显著
Well, it works.
我说 你和欧文
Just to say it, I think you and Owen
该为了这次任务欠我一点危险补贴
are gonna owe me a little, uh, hazard pay for this one.
我会跟他说的 会跟他说的
I'll talk to him, I'll talk to him.
现在我们得问问米盖尔
Right now we got to talk to Miguel.
洪都
Hey, Hondo.
谭 你有迪肯和克里斯的消息吗
Hey, Tan. You heard from Deacon and Chris?
没有 怎么了 出什么事了
No. Why, what's up?
我刚接到迪肯的合伙人欧文打来的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Deacon's business partner Owen.
他说他们少报了一次道 然后现在失联了
He said he and Chris missed a check-in and now they're MIA.
我猜你也一直联♥系♥不到他们
And I'm guessing you haven't been able to reach 'em?
不是 欧文说他们10点
No. Owen said they picked up the client
在布里克斯顿酒店就接到了客户
at the Brixton Hotel at 10:00 a.M.
迪肯后来发短♥信♥说
Then Deacon shot a message talking about
临时要在一处停留 就这么多
some type of detour, and that was it.
迪肯不会不报道的
No way Deac would miss a check-in
除非有什么事情发生
unless something happened.
-克里斯也是 -行了
- And Chris either. - All right, uh,
我跟邦尼取消今天的计划 咱们总部见
let me cancel my plans with Bonnie. I'll see you at HQ.
好的 斯特里特也会在那和我们汇合
All right. Street's gonna meet us there.
就这样
All right.
科里多贩毒垄断组织的杀手
Corrido cartel sicarios
尾随着你来到美国
coming after you here in the States,
玩命地追击我们
hitting us this hard.
肯定不是为了绑♥架♥你
You got to be more than some kidnapping target.
你到底是谁 和贩毒组织又有什么关系
Who are you really? What do you have to do with the cartel?
说来话长
It's complicated.
那就长话短说
Then give us the simple version.
丰特斯 托瑞
Fontes? Torre?
丰特斯 托瑞
Fontes, Torre?
看起来追杀我们的人
Looks like our shooters have
背后还另有他人
some concerned friends.
我们应答吧
We answer it.
没准能知道他们到底是谁
Maybe we can find out who these people are.
你是谁
Who's this?
你是谁
Who is this?
我的人呢
Where are my men?
都死了
They're dead.
我们杀了他们
We killed them both.
有其他频率吗
Can you get another frequency on there?
应该只有这一个频道
I think it's just the one channel.
把米盖尔交出来
Give me Miguel.
我想要的是他
He's who we want.
想都别想
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
把米盖尔交出来
Give me Miguel,
我就放了你俩
and I will spare you two.
要么你俩都得死
If not, you both die.
挺巧的
Well, that's funny.
刚才死的那个也是这么说的
That's what the last guy said.
报上名来
Identify yourself.
你是谁
Who am I speaking to?
我叫拉法
My name is Rafa.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表