剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们在酒水店开枪 差点杀死一位平民
They shot up a liquor store, they nearly killed a civilian,
特警队出警时
and when unis responded...
他们丢下一名自己人 带着无名氏逃走
They deserted one of their own to get away with our Jane Doe.
很可能意味着她的时间不多了
Probably means she doesn't have much time.
联♥系♥风化组看看能否获得
All right, contact Vice, see if we can get any leads
加迪纳地区一带人口贩运团伙的线索
on trafficking rings in or around the Gardena area.
收到 指挥官
Roger that, Commander.
- 有监控拍到其他嫌犯吗 -恐怕没有
- Any footage on the other suspects? - Not really.
里面只有一个监控摄像头
There's only one camera inside,
绑♥架♥者的脸被挡着没拍到
and the kidnappers' faces were obstructed from view.
外面的摄像头画面很模糊
The outside camera was grainy,
但他们是乘一辆新款的黑色克莱斯勒300跑的
but they left in a late-model black Chrysler 300.
不过看不清车牌号♥
Couldn't make out the plates, though.
被捕的枪手叫卡洛斯·奥乔亚
Shooter in custody is Carlos Ochoa.
他什么都不说
And he isn't saying a word.
要对什么人保持忠诚
He's staying loyal to someone.
多么高尚啊 有案底吗
How noble of him. Rap sheet?
连交通罚单都没有
Not even a traffic citation.
有没有混什么帮派
Any gang affiliation?
纹身很少 没有帮派的标记
Few tattoos. No ganging.
但我们查了收监时的照片 注意到了这个
But we were going through the booking photos and noticed this.
挺瘆人的标记
It's a pretty gnarly branding mark.
RC
"RC."
那可能是帮派名的缩写
That could be gang initials.
我们是这么猜想的
I mean, that's our guess,
但这个和我们已知的任何帮派都联♥系♥不上...
but it doesn't link to any crew we know, so...
我们联♥系♥一下黑帮和毒品调查科
Let's put a call in to Gangs and Narcotics
派个人过去一趟
and get someone down here.
好 我去处理 头儿
All right, I'm on it, boss.
你们俩继续筛查那个监控视频
All right, you two keep combing through that security footage.
还没查到被掳走的人的身份
Still no ID, huh?
对
No.
商店老板说她只会说西班牙语
The store owner said that she only spoke Spanish.
他听不懂 但她不断地重复
He didn't understand her, but she kept repeating
一个词"艾斯科德尔梅"
the word "Escoderme"?
艾斯科德尔梅 意思是把我藏起来
Esconderme. Means, uh, "Hide me."
不是说报♥警♥而是说这个 很奇怪啊
Pretty odd thing to say instead of "Call the cops."
的确 除非她是非法移♥民♥
It is, unless she's undocumented.
没有合法身份记录 怎么也不会报♥警♥的
With no papers, 911 is the last number you're calling,
即便是紧急情况
even in an emergency.
如果真是这样 想要识别她的身份
Well, if that's true, it's gonna make it harder
或找到她就更难了
to ID her or find her.
想着我碰碰运气过来看看
Thought I'd take a chance and swing by.
我有点空
I got a few minutes.
你说任何话之前
Hey, and before you say anything,
我知道我妈妈有点点...
I know my mom was being a little...
着急
Pushy?
我本来想说问题有点多 但这么说也行
I was gonna say a little overcurious, but okay.
我发誓她是出于好意
I swear she means well.
我姐姐温妮搬去拉斯维加斯时发誓不生孩子
See, my sister Winnie swore off kids when she moved to Vegas,
从那时起我妈就把关注放在了我身上
and my mama's spotlight has been on me ever since.
尼歇尔 我们不是
Nichelle, we don't have to have
一定要讨论你打不打算要孩子这个话题
the "where do you stand on having kids" conversation.
现在还太早 我知道
It's too soon, and I get that.
洪都 拜托 我只是想告诉你
Hondo, please, I just need to say this.
你妈妈没有让我觉得不舒服
Your mom didn't make me uncomfortable.
是我自己
I made me uncomfortable.
因为我对你并不是完全坦诚
Because I haven't been completely honest with you.
好吧
Okay.
三年前
Three years ago,
我开始考虑领养
I started thinking about adoption.
我联♥系♥了一家机构 填了无数张表格
I contacted an agency, filled out a thousand forms...
我知道希望不大
I mean, I knew it was a long shot--
一个单身女人 拿着非营利机构的工资
a single woman living on a non-profit salary
大部分生母应该都不会选择我
didn't exactly make me desirable to most birth mothers.
但是
Well...
一周前 那个机构打来电♥话♥
a week ago, the agency called.
滨水有一个怀孕的少女
There's a pregnant teen in Riverside
想让我来做她孩子的母亲
who wants me to be her baby's mother.
我
Me.
所以
So...
我是说 如果这是你想要的 我
I mean, if this is something you really want, I...
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
但我不确定这意味着什么
But I'm not sure what it would mean for...
对于我们来说
Us.
我知道 这个时机不好
I know. The timing isn't perfect.
说实话我从没想过会领养成功
I honestly didn't expect this to ever happen.
我有点震惊
I've kind of been in shock.
我只是想对你坦诚
I just wanted to be honest.
坦诚
Honest?
你可以早点告诉我的
You could have told me this before.
你什么时候要给他们答复
When do you have to let them know?
我明天之前必须给机构一个答复
I have to give the agency an answer by tomorrow.
你是想得到我的同意
Are you looking for my okay,
还是你已经做了决定了
or have you already made your decision?
这件事我已经想了很久了
I've wanted this for a long time.
在认识你之前就开始了
Before I ever met you.
但如果我领养这个孩子 我需要知道你的态度
But if I do this, I need to know where you stand.
我们怎么面对这个问题
Where we stand.
不如等我下班后我们再讨论这件事好吗
Why don't we talk about this when my shift is over?
当然
Sure.
等你下班了给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you're done.
好
Okay.
情况怎么样
What do we got?
跟风化组对接了
Connected with Vice.
没有情报能把我们的嫌犯跟盘踞加迪纳外
No intel linking our suspects to a trafficking ring
或南湾地区的贩运团伙联♥系♥起来
based out of Gardena or the South Bay area.
那我们只能从头再来了
Well, that puts us back to square one.
跟帮派缉毒科联♥系♥上了吗
Did we get ahold of GND?
一个警探正在过去的路上
A detective's on his way over now.
好 但愿到时候我们能处理好这事
Good. Let's hope we get a handle on the situation then.
卢卡 跟我来
Luca, come with me.
见了鬼了 是马科斯吗
Well, I'll be damned. Marcos?
他说来干什么了吗
He say why he's here?
什么都没说
Not a clue.
他要找你
He asked for you.
马科斯 兄弟 怎么样
Marcos, man, what's up?
我不是来找你的
I ain't here to talk to you.
所以你可以滚了
So you can go ahead and bounce now.
鉴于你的前科 哥们
Someone with your record, sport?
除非我知道你来的用意
Until I know the nature of your business,
你找哪个警♥察♥我都给你买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
you get two cops for the price of one.
指挥官
Uh, Commander?
不会很久的 就给我几分钟 好吗
This won't take long. Just a few minutes, okay?
如果你想要这样 卢卡
Well, if that's the way you want it, Luca...
当然可以
...sure.
好了 兄弟 说吧 什么情况
All right, man, so talk to me. What's going on?
酒水商店那起枪击案 加迪纳大道那边的
That shooting at the liquor store, at Gardena Boulevard?
- 嗯 -关于那个失踪的女孩
- Yeah. - About the missing girl,
我有你想要的消息
I got something you're gonna want to hear.
你怎么会觉得有女孩失踪了
What makes you think there's a girl missing?
拜托 兄弟 你想玩这套吗
Come on, man, that's how you want to play this?
我车里有个朋友愿意开口
I got a friend in the car willing to talk.
好 那带他进来
All right, then bring him in.
她只肯在外面说
Only way she's talking is outside.
这又是为什么呢
And why is that?
你有什么瞒着我
Look, what aren't you telling me?
这个朋友对我来说像家人一样
This friend is like family to me.
她需要帮助 而我别无选择了
She needs help, and I'm out of options.
真的有必要这样吗
Is this really necessary?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表