剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
In a mobile grocery business?
也许是为了运毒
Well, maybe drug distribution,
或者是又一种洗钱的渠道 不好说
or another way to launder money, I don't know.
一提到雷蒙特·哈里斯
The name Raymont Harris,
还能引起好多人对洛城警局的反感
it still stirs up bad feelings about the LAPD.
现在 要是做出任何妨碍这孩子生意的事
Now, if you do anything to nix this kid's business,
恐怕会给队里招致更多不利影响
I worry it'll only bring more blowback on the department.
雷蒙特正步步走向深渊
Raymont's walking into a minefield,
-他自己却并不知情 -听我说
- and he doesn't even know it. - Look.
为了大家好 小心行事
Do us all a favor, tread lightly.
实在是太抱歉了
I am so, so sorry.
那个
I, uh...
车载充电器坏了 手♥机♥也没电了
My car charger stopped working, and then my phone died,
我忘了莱拉今天只上半天课
and I forgot Lila had a half day. I...
多亏你接了她 谢谢
Thank you so much for picking her up.
-她没事吧 -没事
- Is she okay? - Yeah, she's, uh...
在楼上写作业呢 挺好的
She's upstairs doing her homework. She's good.
那就行
Okay.
这都是什么
What's all that?
照片 你还记得这些吗
photocopies. You remember those?
我今天早上去了一趟高院的档案馆
I went down to the Superior Court Archives this morning,
我觉得我找到的这些东西应该有用
and I think I found something that might help
帮助奥尔蒂斯证明他的清白
prove Ortiz's innocence.
这个公诉案件的关键点
So, the prosecution's case
是主证人豪尔赫·埃斯皮诺萨
hinges on their star witness, Jorge Espinoza.
但需要注意的是
But here's the thing,
检方用来获得认罪协议的陈述
the statement the prosecution used to secure the plea deal,
与埃斯皮诺萨第一次提供给警方的证词
it doesn't line up with what Espinoza told the detectives
并不一致
when they first interviewed him.
不过我认为他更改了口供
But I think that he changed his story
是为了迎合检方的立场
to align with the prosecution's theory.
结合之前
So you pair that with
金·瓦格纳可以证明奥尔蒂斯不在场
Kim Wagner's corroborating Ortiz's alibi,
让这个案子变得疑点重重
and the case against Ortiz starts to look very suspect.
你自己看看
I mean, here, take a look for yourself.
安妮 我很感谢你把这么多精力
You know, Annie, I can appreciate that you're taking
放在这个案子上
all this interest in the Ortiz case,
但是 我觉得这些本应该咱们一起完成
but, um, I thought we were gonna do this together.
我知道 但是你一直很忙
Yeah, me, too, but you've-you've been busy at work.
说到忙 我今天正在忙一个案子
And to that point, I had to leave that job
却不得不中途请假出来接莱拉
in the middle of an active SWAT case to go pick Lila up.
我已经跟你道歉了
And I apologized.
今天放学时间有点特殊
It was an atypical school day.
-我都取消了心理咨♥询♥ -所有人都联♥系♥不上你
- It threw my mental schedule off. - No one could reach you.
-如果出了急事怎么办 -好了 大卫
- What if this had been an emergency? - Okay, David,
我之前忘记过去接孩子吗
when have I ever missed a school pickup?
我忘记过给孩子们带午餐吗
Or forgot to pack the kids' lunch?
我带孩子们去看病迟到过吗
Or was late for a doctor's appointment? I...
是我一直把事情安排的井井有条
You know, I keep things running pretty smoothly around here,
你工作忙的时候
and when things get crazy for you at work,
我也在家忙地团团转
I-I sit there and I pivot,
我已经尽全力去支持你的工作了
and I support you the best way that I can.
我希望你也能如此
I really wish you would do the same.
雷蒙特·哈里斯
Raymont Harris.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Okay, okay, look at you.
西装革履
Suited and booted.
看起来过得不错 小伙子
You look good, youngster.
不知道是不是真的
So did I hear right?
你提前从大学毕业了吗
You up and graduated from UCLA early?
提早一学期毕业 拿到了商业经济学学位
Finished a semester early, got my degree in business economics.
真羡慕你
I ain't mad at you.
你也出社会开始做大事情了 不错
Now you're out in the world doing big things. Hell yeah.
-为你骄傲 -谢谢
- I'm really proud of you, kid. - Thanks.
那个 我时间不多
Listen, I've only got a couple minutes.
-有很多会要开 -好的
- You know, meetings and stuff. - All right, all right.
那个 我很高兴你能过来一趟
Look, I appreciate you coming by.
我就想问一下你新开♥发♥的那个商业项目
I just wanted to ask you about your new business venture
和汉克·圣约翰一起的那个
with Hank St. John.
这是我的第一个项目
Starting my first business.
我叫它每日优鲜
I'm calling it "Freshness on Wheels."
是一个移♥动♥农贸市场 把当地♥产♥出的
It's a mobile farmers market that'll bring locally grown,
新鲜产品送往洛杉矶南部
healthy foods to underserved parts of South L.A.
雷蒙特 听起来挺不错的
Oh, Raymont, that sounds great, really great.
改变世界 对吧
Be the change, right?
是的 挺不错
Yeah, that's right. That's right.
圣人和这个项目有什么关联吗
Can I ask you what Saint's ties are to this business?
能遇到他我真的太幸运了
Oh, man, I'm lucky I met him.
圣人同意给我们提供种子资金
Saint agreed to kick in the seed funding we need
换百分之三十的股权
in exchange for a 30% ownership share.
我建议你还是再考虑一下是否要跟他合作
You might want to reconsider doing business with Saint.
他之前做过许多肮脏的事情
He's got his hands in some pretty shady things.
什么样的事
What kind of shady things?
-我不能说 -我做过调查的
- I can't say that just yet. - I did my homework.
南洛杉矶很多人都很信任他
Lot of people in South L.A. swear by him.
他赞助了食物募捐活动 做了不少慈善
The guy sponsors food drives, does a lot of charity work.
他还曾是一个黑豹党的激进分子
He was also a militant Black Panther back in the day, Raymont.
他和许多作恶的人有勾结
He's got some ties to some pretty violent guys.
这会让他一辈子背上罪犯的名号♥吗
That makes him a criminal for life?
我是让你相信我
I'm asking you to trust me on this.
你是在让我放弃我的生意
You're asking me to throw away my business.
这笔跟圣人的交易正式敲定了吗
Is this deal with Saint official?
文件都签好了吗
Is the paperwork all signed off on?
今晚会签署最终的交易合同
Supposed to sign the final deal contracts later tonight.
要是我能给你找到一个投资人来取代圣人呢
What if I was able to find you an investor to replace Saint?
另一个资金来源
An alternate source of funding?
你有十几万的闲钱吗
You got a hundred grand just lying around?
没有 当然没有 你知道我的
No, hell no. You know I don't,
但我认识的一个人可能有
but I might know somebody who does.
等我几个小时好吗
Would you just give me a couple hours?
我需要尽快知道
I need to know soon.
没问题
All right.
你有那个医院枪手的消息吗 卢卡
You got something on our hospital shooter, Luca?
对 我监控了弗雷德·希尔的社交媒体
Yeah, I've been monitoring Fred Hill's social media,
他刚才发长文愤怒威胁OJN保险
and he just posted a long rant threatening OJN Insurance.
他跟保险公♥司♥有什么恩怨
What's his beef with the insurance company?
我们找到一些希尔和埃德蒙兹之间的往来邮件
Well, we found some emails back and forth
埃德蒙兹是公♥司♥的一个理赔员
between Hill and Paula Edmonds, one of the company's adjusters.
希尔因为一些医疗账单而非常愤怒
I guess Hill was pissed off about some medical bills.
红灯摄像头
Red light camera
在华纳中心公园附近拍到希尔的车
just spotted Hill's car near Warner Center Park.
那里离OJN保险总部不到1.6公里
Okay, that's less than a mile from OJN headquarters.
去追他
Go get him.
-斯特里特 跟我来 -收到
- Street, you're with me. - Roger.
你们的员工都躲好了吗
You got your employees all taking cover?
我们完全照你们说的做了
We did exactly like you said--
门都锁上了 员工们都躲在休息室里
locked the doors and barricaded the staff in the break room.
弗雷德·希尔出现了吗
Any sign of Fred Hill?
完全没有 你们确定
No, none. Are you sure...?
掩护 掩护
Cover! Cover!
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
跟我来 快点 快点
Come with me! Move! Move!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
-你还好吗 埃德蒙兹女士 -嗯
- You okay, Ms. Edmonds? - Yeah.
待在这里 趴着 不要动
I need you to stay here, get low and don't move.
斯特里特 上 上
Street, go, go!
有人看见希尔吗
Anybody got eyes on Hill?
22D 希尔在大楼东翼的一间办公室里
22-David. Hill is in an office in the east wing of the complex.
我看不见是几楼
I can't see what floor.
30D 希尔在七楼
30-David. Hill's on the seventh floor,
右边数第二间
opening two from right to left.
我们掩护你 迪肯
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表