剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Yeah. Sure thing.
那里见
I'll meet you there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-没问题 -谢谢你们
- Yeah. Sure. - Both of you.
姐妹 我们得走了
Missy, we gotta go.
法比 我们在干什么
Fabi, what are we doing?
我们该把钱交给警♥察♥
We should have given the money to the police.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
这么大一笔钱 我们谁都不能信
Money like this, we can't trust anyone.
只要找到詹姆斯 我们就能一起离开
We just need to find James, and we can all leave town.
卢卡
Luca.
红帐篷 蓝篷布 靠近后方
Red tent, blue tarp. Near the back.
收到
Got it.
洪都 等等
Hondo, hold up, hold up, hold up.
有人来了
We got company.
行动 我有个主意
All right, move. I got an idea.
法比
Fabi?
别害怕
Take it easy, take it easy.
听我说 时间不多
Listen to me, we've only got a second.
有持枪的人在找你们
There are men with guns here looking for you.
回帐篷里 趴在地上
Get back inside that tent, get down low on the ground,
不要出来 等我回来找你
and stay there. Do not come out until I come back for you.
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白了
Yes, we understand.
进去
Get in there, go.
他们肯定分头行动了
Okay, they must have split up.
我在追踪西边那个
I'm tracking one along the west edge.
他从那边来
He came from right over there.
-卢卡 去左边 我走右边 -好
- Luca, go left. I'll go right. - Okay.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon!
过来 胳膊伸过来
Get over. Get over. Give me your arms.
让开
Move, move!
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop the weapons!
不是吧
Come on.
挺痛的吧
That must hurt.
我不是第一次吃枪子儿
It's not my first bullet.
会愈合的
It will heal.
大部分都会 除了要你命的那个
Yeah, most of them do, except the last.
你知道我不会招的
You know I'm not gonna give you what you want,
为什么我还在这里
so why am I still here?
问题应该是 你怎么还在这里
The question I have is, how are you still here?
如果我雇你保护几百万
If-if I hired you to protect my millions,
你却被一群青少年带去学校
and you got taken to school by some teenagers...
你就是第一个吃要你命的枪子的人
...you'd be the first person to receive the last bullet.
谁在操纵洗钱活动
Who's behind the money laundering operation?
你追的两百万是谁的
Who's two million are you chasing?
告诉你就是死路一条
Telling you that would be a sure way to die.
我们知道你和你的伙伴只是受雇于人
We know you and your comrades are only guns for hire.
你们是为谁工作的
Who are you working for?
我们可以给你们提供保护
We can offer you protection.
谁也保护不了被这种人的目标
There is no protection from someone like this.
他神龙见首不见尾
He's a ghost.
就连男爵都怕他
Even The Baron fears him.
洗钱的案子查得怎么样了
Where are we on the money laundering?
锁定幕后老板了没
We nail down who's behind it yet?
没有 但不仅是我们在找他
No, but we're not alone.
犯罪集团已经把黑手伸向
Organized Crime has suspected an operation
时装街区很多年了
in the Fashion District for years.
他们监视了很多家银行
They've been monitoring a dozen banks,
一直没有锁定嫌疑人
never been able to nail it down.
这个幕后黑手已经通过渠道转移了数千万资金
Whoever's behind it has moved tens of millions through the pipeline.
有时候犯罪集团规模越大
Well, sometimes the bigger the crime syndicate,
越容易偷天换日
the easier it is to hide in plain sight.
目前掌握了哪些情况
What do we know so far?
裙子店老板一把钱存进银行
Once the dress store owner deposits the cash,
就被转走
it's wired out,
辗转于各种外国银行和数字账户
bouncing between foreign banks and digital accounts.
根本不可能查到最终的下落
It is impossible to see where it lands.
财产所有权契据
这个名字出现了不止一次 "克纳里控股"
This name appears more than once, "Kinari Holdings."
这是一家老有限公♥司♥
It's an old LLC tied to a few banks
与几家加州银行代码的银行有关联
with California routing numbers,
但是账户已经在几年前被关闭了
but the, uh, accounts were shut down years ago.
谭联♥系♥了一个在加州税局的朋友
Tan reached out to a buddy at the Franchise Tax Board.
他们正在查他们的档案 看看有没有
They're checking their archives for any filings
和克纳里控股有关的记录
related to Kinari Holdings.
有发现告诉我
All right, let me know if anything turns up.
生日盛宴搞得怎么样了
How's birthday fest?
有人超越洪都了没
Anyone out-Hondo Hondo yet?
你今早没看鹰巢的大屏幕
You didn't see the monitors in Eagle's Nest this morning?
没 我错过了什么
No, what did I miss?
洛克把我的照片做成了所有电视的屏保
Rocker made my face the screen saver on every TV.
他从我叔叔萨尔索那搞来了我十二岁生日的照片
Got a photo from my Uncle Sarzo of my 12th birthday.
我一定得看看
I got to see this.
你觉得我会让照片继续留在那
You think I'm gonna let that stay up?
你怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with you?
我刚跟邦妮通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Bonnie.
我觉得她有事
I think something's up.
天堂也有烦恼
Trouble in paradise?
你做什么了
What did you do?
没做什么吧
Well, nothing, I don't think.
好吧 我们昨晚出去吃的晚餐
All right. We went out to dinner last night.
非常浪漫
It was super romantic.
一切都很美好
Everything's great.
然后回家的时候
Then coming home,
我那栋楼的走廊上遇见个事
this thing happened in the hallway of our building.
什么事
What thing?
新来了一个邻居
Well, we have a new neighbor.
她在被一个男的骚扰
She was being hassled by some guy.
所以你英雄救美了
So you stepped in.
小事一桩
Yeah, it was no big deal.
我就是向那个男的出示了警徽 把他赶走了
I basically badged the guy, kicked him out.
但之后气氛就全变味了
But after that the mood was gone.
邦妮像变了个人
Bonnie wasn't the same.
你救的这个邻居 描述一下
This neighbor you rescued, describe her.
二十几岁 中国人 挺运动的
20s, Chinese, athletic.
"运动"是不是性感的代名词
Is "athletic" a code word for hot?
邦妮不爱吃醋
Bonnie's not jealous.
真的 不是她的风格
No, for real. That's not her style.
你有没有问她是什么事
Did you ask her what the matter was?
问了 她什么都没说
Yeah. She said nothing,
但肯定有问题
but something's definitely the matter.
那你得再问一次
Well, then you need to ask her again.
别只问是不是的问题
And don't just ask yes or no questions.
如果你真希望她敞开心扉
If you want her to open up,
你得问开放性的问题
you're gonna have to ask open-ended questions.
然后认真倾听
And actively listen,
努力消除她的负面情绪
and work to deactivate her negative feelings.
怎么了 我也上了人♥质♥谈判的课
What? I took the hostage negotiation course.
有什么区别
Is this really any different?
是我加州税局的朋友
My buddy over at the Franchise Tax Board.
他查到了克纳里控股的一个旧地址
He found an old address for Kinari Holdings,
就在本地
and it's local.
值得一查
Ah, worth checking out.
好吧 你们去跟希克斯汇报 我去告诉洪都
All right, you fill Hicks in, I'm gonna let Hondo know.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
这是克纳里控股的纳税申报上的地址
This was the address listed on a tax filing for Kinari Holdings
差不多是十年前的事了
from almost ten years ago.
从他们大费周章掩盖自己的行迹来看
Judging by the lengths they went to cover their tracks,
我觉得他们早就不在这了
my guess is they're long gone by now.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表