剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
We got a young woman's life hanging in the balance, period.
所以收好你们的怒气
So get your anger in check
搞清楚首要任务是什么
and your priorities straight.
克里斯 你去找卢卡
Chris, you go check in with Luca.
迪肯 你现在跟我去审讯
Deacon, you're with me in interrogation, right now.
克里斯 等等
Hey, Chris, hold up.
我们出去透透气吧
Let's get some air, yeah?
我不想听你说教
I don't need a lecture.
我没想说教
Don't plan on giving one.
拜托现在不要来烦我 好吗
Please, stay out of my way right now, okay?
刚才有点失控了 抱歉
Got a little carried away back there. Sorry.
伊格纳西奥的协查通告有什么消息没
Any hits on the BOLO we put out for Ignacio?
还没 我又联♥系♥了移♥民♥局
Not yet. I reached out to ICE again--
毫无音讯
radio silence.
意料之中
Sounds about right.
我们知道你是想找珍妮从你老板那偷走的毒品
We know you were after the drugs that Jenni stole from your boss.
我们比你们先一步找到了
We got to them before you did.
现在就在我们的证物室里
Sitting in our evidence locker as we speak.
有了这个证据 地检也能给你判个长♥期♥徒刑了
The same evidence the D.A. will use to put you away for a long time.
在这坐牢
Prison here?
就像度假一样
Like a vacation.
那也要看是哪个监狱了
Well, that depends on the facility.
像你这样的 去哪服刑
I mean, a guy like you, wherever you get assigned,
差别可大了
that makes all the difference,
有好有坏
for better or for worse.
告诉我们你的同伙把珍妮·莫雷诺藏哪了
Tell us where your buddies are keeping Jenni Moreno.
通常这时候
Well, this is usually the part
我们会给你提出一点豁免权
where we offer you some form of immunity.
通常
Usually.
不过你这种情况
In your case,
监狱你是去定了
no doubt you're going to prison.
不过如果你配合 告诉我们珍妮在哪
But if you cooperate and tell us where Jenni is,
我们 保证会给你安排一间比较合你心意的监狱
we'll make sure you land in one that's more to your liking.
不好意思
Sorry.
无可奉告
Got nothing for you.
里奥斯警探打来了
Detective Rios called.
据他的线人的情报 道上有消息
According to his CI, word on the street:
RC今天晚些时候要见一个人
RCs arranged a meeting for later today,
就在洛杉矶
right here in L.A.
谁
With who?
马科斯·古斯曼
Marcos Guzman.
马科斯怎么和这件事牵连上了
How's Marcos tied up in all of this?
不清楚 但从他一踏足这里开始 我就对他没好感
Not sure, but I didn't like it the moment he stepped foot in here.
我已经派卢卡和谭去找他了
I already sent Luca and Tan out looking for him.
希望能在见面前找到他
Let's hope we get to him before he gets to that meeting.
你要去哪 马科斯
Where you headed, Marcos?
出去
Out.
行李袋和背包里是什么
What's in the duffel and the backpack?
你没搜查令 我没时间跟你玩
You don't got a warrant. I don't got time for playing.
赶紧开着这辆警车从我面前消失
So get out of my face and move the damn cruiser.
一把枪就在眼前 卢卡
Got a gun in plain view, Luca.
我看这是个合理搜查依据
Sounds like probable cause to me.
再说了 据可靠消息说你要和伊格纳西奥一伙见面
Plus, a credible source says you're meeting with Ignacio's crew.
现在是谁在装
So who's playing now?
你不知道你在说什么
Hey, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
卢卡 毒品
Hey, Luca. Drugs.
我还以为你不至于蠢到要这么做
You know what? I thought you were smarter than this.
转过身去 你被捕了
Turn around. You're under arrest.
你们这些蠢货会害死那个女孩的
You dumbasses are gonna get that girl killed.
我说了转过身去 把手给我
I said turn around! Give me your hands.
可以告诉我们你和RC的人见面的
Are you ready to tell us when and where
时间和地点了吗
your meeting with the RCs is happening?
给我坐下
Sit your ass down, man.
坐下
Sit down!
你根本不是想去救那个女孩 对吗
Look, this was never about saving that girl, was it?
你只是想染指这包毒品
It was about getting your hands on her drugs.
我说什么都没有意义
Don't matter what I say.
反正你也不会相信我的
You ain't gonna believe me anyway.
公众形象 对吗
Optics, right?
我们是想把珍妮安全地送回皮纳妈妈那
Look, we're trying to get Jenni back to Mama Pina safely.
这不也是你所希望的吗
We thought you wanted that, too.
你觉得我刚是在干什么
What the hell do you think I was doing?
我跟他们见面绝不是为了谈生意
The meeting was never about business.
那是为了什么
Exactly what was it about, then?
皮纳妈妈那出事了以后
When things were popping off at Mama Pina's,
我看见薇拉拿着那个背包走了
I saw Vera take off with the backpack.
我知道肯定有问题 所以我找到了她拿回了背包
I knew something was up, so I found her and took it.
好吧 你就没有想过打给我们
Okay, and you didn't think to call us?
想过
I did.
但我知道你们只能按章办事
But I knew you'd play it straight.
所以我安排了和中♥央♥叛军的人见面
So I set up the meet with Rebeldes Centrales.
一换一
Clean swap.
可♥卡♥因♥换珍妮
The coke for Jenni.
我只想把她安全带回来
It was always about getting her back safe.
虽然这话说出来你们可能不信
Not that this matters to either one of you,
但我绝不会跟伊格纳西奥这样的人做买♥♥卖♥♥
but Ignacio is somebody I would never do business with.
他对女人的所作所为 不管老少
What he does to women, to girls...
他应该被埋在沙漠里
He deserves a hole in the desert.
好吧 我姑且相信你
Okay, let's say I believe you.
但这事不是你能决定的
It still wasn't your call to make.
现在还有时间
Well, there's still time.
你一定得让我出去
But you got to let me get out of here.
你知道这是不可能的
You know that's not happening, man.
所以我要再问你一遍
So I'm gonna ask you again.
什么时候 在哪见面
When and where is it going down?
我答应过皮纳妈妈
Look, I made a promise to Mama Pina,
把珍妮带回来
to bring Jenni back to her.
要是我违背了这个承诺
If I break that promise...
听着
Look...
曾经有段时间 我妈妈的生活陷入了谷底
...there was a time in my mom's life where she hit rock bottom.
我们差点就只能住在车里了
I mean, we were damn near living in our car.
是皮纳妈妈收留了我们 什么都没问
Mama Pina took us in, no questions asked.
她总能看到人们好的一面
She sees the good in people.
这么些年来 我做过那么多错事
And after all these years, after everything I've done...
她依然相信我是好人
she still sees that in me.
我不能失信于她
I can't break my promise to her.
不行
No.
绝对不行
No way in hell.
指挥官 这是目前最好的办法了
Commander, this is our best option right now.
你是要我同意让你利用马科斯做饵去交易
You're asking me to let you piggyback on Marcos for the trade--
他刚刚还想在我们眼皮子底下瞒天过海
the same guy who just pulled the wool over our eyes.
这么做靠不靠谱还需要我来说吗
Do I really have to break it down for you two?
长官 有马科斯作掩护 伊格纳西奥的人
Sir, with Marcos going in, there's no way Ignacio's men
就察觉不了我们的到来
will ever see us coming.
我们把珍妮·莫雷诺带回来 然后把他们一网打尽
We get Jenni Moreno back, and then we take them down.
马科斯至始至终都在我们掌控之下
Marcos'll be under our thumb the entire time.
他是个不确定因素
He's a wild card.
变数太多
There's too many unknown variables.
我跟着他
I'll be with him.
卧底
Undercover?
也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be my first time.
那些情况下
Except in those situations
我们可是非常清楚谁是盟友谁是敌人
we knew exactly who our allies and our enemies were.
指挥官 我理解你的担忧 真的
Commander, I get your concerns. I do.
我只是想不到有什么别的办法
I just can't see this going down
不会惊动中♥央♥叛军
any other way that doesn't tip off the Rebeldes Centrales.
我们现在已经两次成功打♥压♥了他们
We've taken them down twice now.
他们的警惕性肯定很高了
Their defenses are way up.
马科斯是我们唯一的敲门砖
Marcos is our only way in,
那个女孩唯一的生还机会
and that girl's only chance at survival.
那他的合作肯定是有代价的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表