剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
什么
What?
-斯特里特 左边 -警♥察♥
- Street, left side. - Cops!
26D 一名嫌疑人倒地
26-David. One suspect down.
好 有两名嫌疑人往西跑了
Okay, I got two headed west.
-24D 我们去追 -卢卡 跟着我
- 24-David. We're on it. - Luca, with me.
老实照我说的做
Now you're gonna hear me out.
洛城警局 洛城警局
LAPD! LAPD!
洛城警局 扔掉枪
LAPD! Drop the guns!
-别动 -扔掉枪
- Don't move! - Drop the guns!
-已接到石油公♥司♥其他人 -行动 行动
- Got the other oil guys. - Let's move, move, move, move.
走 进去 快进去
Go. Go, go. Move in, move in.
兰伯特 住手
Lambert, stop this, man!
让芬利走
Let Finley go.
我知道你在这儿放了炸♥弹♥
I know you got a bomb planted somewhere,
-我也知道诺亚的事 -那就别阻止我
- and I know about Noah. - Then you understand!
帕科斯纳里全是贪财的怪物
Paxner's full of money-hungry monsters,
芬利是最坏的那个
and Finley's the worst of all.
井架爆♥炸♥时他必须待在这儿
He's gonna be here when the derrick explodes.
你要是现在不走 到时就走不了了
You better get out of here or you will be, too.
迪肯 看到装置了吗
Deacon, you got eyes on that device?
没有 我需要时间
Negative. I need time.
我不知道我们还剩多少时间
I don't know how much of that we got.
没必要这样 兰伯特 放他走
It ain't got to go down this way, Lambert. Let him go.
如果你住在他的钻井附近
If you lived near one of his wells,
他绝不会顾虑你的安危
he wouldn't think twice about you.
你可能得上哮喘 不孕不育 癌症
You could have asthma, fertility issues, cancer.
但绝对不能影响季度利润 对吧 芬利
But we can't cut into the quarterly profits, right, Finley?
拜托 别这样
Please, please, come on.
洪都 你有办法让他
Hondo, is there a way you can get him
往炸♥弹♥的方向看一眼吗
to look at the bomb?
想法不错 我能做到
It's an impressive cause, I'll give you that.
你觉得诺亚会想要你因此丧命吗
But I wonder if Noah would want you to die for it.
我们还剩多少时间
How much time do we have left?
足够了
Enough!
但你现在必须离开
But only if you leave right now.
否则你会像芬利一样死在这
Otherwise you're gonna die just like Finley here.
看到了
Got it.
马上准备拆除
Setting up now.
再搞出爆♥炸♥事件并不能帮助你想救助的人们
Another explosion ain't gonna help the people you're trying to save.
也不能让诺亚起死回生
And it won't bring Noah back.
井架倒塌 人们生病 什么都不会改变
Derricks break down, people get sick, but nothing changes.
可能只有发生的事故不是意外 才会有改变
So maybe if it's not an accident, something will.
我想说 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
这么多年 我看着有权势的人
For years and years, I've seen people in power
一次又一次不去做正确的事
fail to do the right things over and over.
总有理由 比如"太复杂了"
It's always "Too complicated"
或者"时机不对"
or "Not the right time."
事实上只是因为他们不能获益
Really, they just don't benefit.
我们需要逼着他们改变
We got to force them to change.
这无关复仇
This isn't about revenge,
而是为了未来 明白吗
it's for the future good. See?
启动中 听我倒数
Initiating. On my count.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
上 上
Go. Go.
爆♥炸♥设施拆除
Device has been deactivated.
都结束了
It's over.
听说鲍威尔今早救的那位女士
Hey. Heard that woman Powell rescued this morning
手术结束了 她怎么样
made it out of surgery. Is she okay?
医院说手术很顺利
Hospital said it went well.
后续恢复会很艰难
It's gonna be a rough recovery,
但如果特警队当时没有救出她
but if SWAT hadn't gotten her out when we did,
我估计她可能很难生还
I don't think she would've made it.
你要去医院 对不对 去看她
You're headed over there, aren't you, to check up on her?
我了解你 你一直都有行医者的觉悟
I know you, you'll never lose that doctor-y instinct.
并不是行医者 但确实如此
Not a doctor, but yes.
要一起去吗
Want to come with?
好 一起去
Yeah, let's do it.
信♥用♥卡♥记录确认斯科特
Credit card receipts confirm that Scott
案发时确实在外地 那就剩下科拉了
really was out of town. That leaves Cora.
我们相信奥尔蒂斯听到的电♥话♥
And we believe she made the phone call
就是她打的
that Ortiz overheard.
当玛莉亚试图揭开这桩外遇
When Maria tried to play off the affair,
科拉去找她并杀了她
Cora sought out and killed her.
科拉想知道安妮对案件的推断是什么
Cora wanted to know what Annie's theory was,
还好好的演了一段戏 但她说走嘴了
she even played into it a little bit, but she slipped up.
一个嫉妒的妻子确实可能是嫌疑人 但...
A jealous wife is a plausible alternate suspect, but still...
不 这女人知道一些只有洛城警局
No, the woman knew something only LAPD
和凶手知道的信息
and her killer could know.
藏尸处 这很说明问题
The location of the body, that's huge.
而且 我们还掌握了外遇的证据
Plus, we have evidence of the affair.
再做些工作 就能搞清楚细节了
With a little work, the details can be figured out.
能吗 我一直在复查当时的案卷
Can they? Because I've been reexamining the work from back then,
就算你的推论是对的
and even if your theory is correct,
也没太多东西把科拉和玛莉亚之死联♥系♥起来
there's really not much tying Cora to Maria's death.
她只要保持沉默
All she would have to do is keep quiet,
这桩调查就只能原地踏步
and the investigation would go nowhere.
我很抱歉 但我和你说过这件事很难
Look, I'm sorry, but I told you this would be a high bar,
目前有的东西还不够
and this just isn't there right now.
清点军械库
Inventory in the armory.
让我想起了我在特警队还没幡然醒悟的叛逆日子
This brings back memories of my SWAT rebel days, before I wised up.
连你也要来说教吗
Not you, too.
好吧 听我说
All right, hear me out.
我很小的时候
When I was a kid,
我妈当着我的面杀了我爸
my mom killed my dad in front of me.
她想哄我为她作伪证
She tried to con me into lying about it.
完全毁掉了我的信任感
Really messed with my sense of trust.
所以当年我刚来时 如果洪都说"跳"
So by the time I got here, Hondo would say "jump,"
我就会想 "为什么" "为谁"
and I'd think, "Why?" "For who?"
还有 "他这么做有什么好处"
And, "What's in it for him?"
这是我听到过的最诡异的激励别人的话
This is the weirdest motivational speech I've ever gotten.
也是
Yeah.
好吧 当年他们说的那些也没能触动我
Yeah, none of them ever really worked on me, either.
所以 每条守则都被我违反个遍
So I, uh, I broke every rule in the handbook.
被开除出队
Got kicked out.
最后算是跪求着回来的
Begged my way back.
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
我们就在更衣室吵架
we were in the locker room just arguing about
好像是关于黑贝蒂的座位什么的 忽然我就想通了
seats in Black Betty or whatever, and it clicked.
我的队友从来都没想过和我做对
My teammates were never against me.
他们也从没想过阻止我
They were never trying to hold me back.
所有那些说教 都是因为
All the lectures were just 'cause they wanted
他们想和我一起挽救生命
to save lives with me.
现在我是不是应该开始给你讲
Is now when I'm supposed to tell you
我的家庭是怎么毁了我的
how my family messed me up?
也给你讲一个悲伤的故事
Give you my sad story?
如果你不想说 绝不勉强
Not if you aren't ready to share.
听着 我来只是想
Look, I'm just here
像我团队帮我那样来帮你
to do what my team did for me.
坚持下去 直到你明白
Stick around long enough for you to realize
特警队不是一堆战术和规定
that SWAT is not a list of tactics and regulations.
而是一个大家庭 我们让彼此变得更好
It's a family. And we make each other better.
我要继续清点了
I got to get back to it.
库存不会自己清点出来的
This inventory isn't gonna take itself.
好的 我们明天见
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
斯特里特
Hey, Street?
我在
Yeah.
我狙击经验不足
I don't have a lot of sniper experience.
每次我重新装弹狙♥击♥枪♥都会卡住
Rifle keeps jamming up when I reload.
我们可以去靶场 我也许能
Well, we can hit the range. I might be able
贿赂克里斯来给我们指点一二
to bribe Chris to give us both some pointers.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表