剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
别问她太难的问题
Just try to stick to simple questions.
凯特琳
Hi, Caitlin.
还记得我吗 我叫谭
Do you remember me from the house? I'm Tan.
我想多了解一点你的狗狗 萨米
I'd like to know more about your dog, Sammie.
你可以告诉我萨米的毛发是什么颜色吗
Can you tell me what color Sammie is?
亲爱的 要不这样
Is it all right if we share
把你的画给他看看 好吗
some of your artwork with him, sweetie?
我知道能提供的线索不多
I know it's not much to go on.
也算是一个突破口
It's somewhere to start.
看这里
Look here.
你应该让骑士走到后翼象线第四格
You want knight to queen's bishop two.
明白了吗
You see?
不过 这枚子你还是得输
But you were about to do that anyway, weren't you?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
警司 好久不见
It's been a while, Sergeant.
倒是没觉得
Doesn't really feel like it.
可能是因为老在办公室听到你的名字
Maybe 'cause I hear your name around the office.
过来听我上课的吗
You drop by for a lesson?
不是
I'm good.
还有点时间 你想说什么
Well, there's still time.
圣人 我有点好奇
I'm curious, Saint.
你知道附近有毒品作坊在非法牟利吗
You know any pill mills around here cashing in
洛城南边的孩子因此住院甚至丧命
while kids from South L.A. are landing in a hospital or morgue?
别以为你找到这就能吓唬住我
You think you can rattle me by coming here?
我可不会这么容易就觉得难堪
I don't embarrass so easily.
我没打算那样
That's not what this is.
那你想怎样
What is it then?
我来这是因为 我认识的一个女孩
I'm here because a young woman I know
因为你制的毒
is in the ICU from a drug
现在正躺在重症监护室
that your operations are responsible for.
你肯定是搞错人了
You must have me confused with someone.
对于你朋友的遭遇 我深感抱歉 警司
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, Sergeant.
不过 在我们国家
But where I come from,
人应该对自己的身体负责
people are responsible for what they put in their own bodies.
年轻女子也是一样
Even young women.
提醒你一下
Consider it a fair warming.
手脚放干净点
Clean up your act, or you're gonna see me
小心我收拾你
in ways that you don't want to.
迪肯和斯特里特正在回来的路上
Deacon and Street are on their way back
他们到古董商那边了解情况去了
from the antiquities dealer's place.
那被翻了个底朝天
They found it turned upside down,
没有发现厄尔·吉布斯的踪迹
no sign of Eli Gibbs.
你觉得他跑路了吗
You think he skipped town?
不确定 邻居曾看见他匆匆忙忙地离开
Not sure. A neighbor saw him leave in a hurry,
说几分钟后又看见有五名男子上门
said five men showed up a few minutes later.
吉布斯大概和他妻子一起逃走了
Gibbs may have escaped with his life.
他肯定对威沃尔家的事有所耳闻
He must've heard of the Weaver family
推测他就是下一个被灭口的
and assumed he'd be next.
要知道 即便是高级掮客
Well, you got to figure even high-end brokers
也只能过手这么多价值三千万的雕塑
only deal in so many $30-million statues.
凶手们从他家拿走什么了
What did the killers manage to get out of his place?
一个笔记本电脑 两个硬盘
A desktop, two hard drives,
还把文件柜扫荡一空
and they emptied his filing cabinets.
他们应该很快就能知道雕塑在谁手上
Won't be long before they figure out who has the statues
然后开始逐个袭击
and start hitting them one by one.
吉布斯有可能去哪
Any idea where Gibbs might've gone?
不知道 但我们也不是一无所知
No, but we may not be completely out of luck.
我们在现场时 一位和他共事的
An art appraiser who works with Gibbs
艺术品鉴家给他的座机打了电♥话♥
called his landline while we were there.
她刚要留言 我接起了电♥话♥
She started to leave a message, so I picked up.
她同意过来跟我们谈谈 应该一会就到
She's agreed to come talk to us. Should be here any minute.
我和巴洛警官刚咨♥询♥完艺术品失窃的问题
Spoke to Detective Barlow in art theft.
听我说
Listen to this.
两座和本案非常相似的生♥肖♥雕塑
Two statues from the very same zodiac set
三天前在伦敦一个展览馆被盗
were stolen three days ago from a gallery in London.
中国展览失窃 一死三伤
应该是同一伙人作案
Must be the same crew.
作案动机是什么
So, what's the theory?
外国收藏家下的一盘棋吗
Foreign collector's making a move?
巴洛也是这么想的
Yeah, it's Barlow's best guess.
她说中国政♥府♥想要将流失海外的文物
She said Chinese oligarchs have been known
逐一追回 不惜一切代价
to repatriate lost cultural pieces by any means necessary.
要是同一伙人 那他们的行动速度够快的
Well, if these are the same guys, they traveled here fast.
给我拿到仅三天从伦敦抵达的
I want passenger manifests for every flight
所有乘客的名单
from London in the past three days.
不论是飞机还是轮船
Airlines, charters.
总之所有
Anything you can find.
她来了
It's her.
我是凯警司
This is Sergeant Kay.
警司你好 我是简·卢卡斯
Sergeant, this is Jane Lucas.
我出门接你 你在正门口吗
Yeah, I'm coming to meet you. You out front?
不在
Uh, n-no.
我改变主意 不会过来了 抱歉
I had second thoughts about coming down there. I'm sorry.
既然那个家庭发生了如此悲剧
After what happened to that family,
我不想跟这件事扯上任何关系
I don't want to be involved in any of this.
-好吧 -我之前说过 我不是吉布斯的内部员工
- Yeah. - Like I said, I don't work in-house for Mr. Gibbs.
只有遇到稀有的艺术品的时候
He only calls me in to appraise a piece
吉布斯先生才会请我过去估价
if it's of a particularly high quality.
不 我理解
No, I understand.
但我就是因此才想跟你谈谈
But that's why I wanted to talk to you.
我们在找瑞克·威沃尔
We're looking for the statues
卖♥♥出的那些雕塑
that Rick Weaver put up for sale.
你知道吉布斯把它们卖♥♥给谁了吗
Do you know who Gibbs sold them to?
我不知道买♥♥家的名字
Not their names.
我不知道 他 我想他提到过其中一人是医生
No, he-- I think he mentioned one of them was a doctor,
但那两笔都是私人交易
but they were both private sales.
等等 "两笔"
Wait. Wait, wait. "Both"?
有两笔交易 但是雕像有三尊
There were two sales? But there are three statues.
如果只卖♥♥了两尊 那第三尊在哪里
If two were sold, where's the third?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜应该还在
I would imagine it's still sitting
吉布斯先生的银行保险柜里
in the safe deposit box at Mr. Gibbs's bank?
你知道他把钥匙放在哪里吗
Do you have idea where he kept that key?
无声警报在13点15分被触响
Silent alarm tripped at 13:15 hours
四个武装人员进入了银行
when four gunmen entered the bank.
警员疏散了现场
Unis got the perimeter cleared.
目击到嫌犯了吗
We have visual on the suspects?
描述跟威沃尔家的那伙人相符
Description matches the crew from the Weaver home.
-有交火吗 -目前还没 但从作案手法来看是他们
- Any shots fired inside? - Not yet, but judging by their MO...
卢卡 我们得在他们逃走之前赶到那里
Luca, we got to get there before they escape.
明白 我尽力
'kay, doing my best.
斯特里特 怎么 你是第一天上班
Street, what're you, taking your first steps?
-我帮你 -搞定了 没关系
- Here. - I got it. I'm good.
求你不要开枪
Please don't shoot!
-我是柜员 -里面有几个嫌犯
- I'm a teller. - How many suspects inside?
-有四个 -转过去 转过去
- There were four. - Turn around. Turn around.
双手背在身后
Hands behind your back.
双手背在身后
Put your hands behind your back!
冷静点
Take it easy.
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
放下武器
Put down your weapon!
放开警员
Let the officer go!
我们可以解决这一切 没有人会受伤
We can end this without anyone getting hurt.
快开车 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go!
斯特里特 你跟我来
Street, you're with me.
22D 嫌犯正沿着巷子前进
22-David, suspects are heading down the alley.
-洛城警局 -所有人都趴下
- LAPD! - Everybody down!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
投降吧
Give it up.
26D 逃跑者已被制♥服♥
26-David. Runner in custody.
22D 我们跟丢了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表