剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
- If this goes sideways, - you take it. - Roger.
听好 目前包夹战术是最好的选择
All right, listen up. Pincer maneuver's our best shot.
在开放的地方可不好实施
That's gonna be tough out in the open.
如果我们能把希尔引去陷阱区
If we can lure Hill into a trap zone,
我们就能夺下那把枪
we can wrestle that gun away.
枪和弗洛伊德之间
There's only a couple inches of clearance
只有几厘米的距离
between that gun and Floyd.
如果在我们抢夺的途中出了乱子
If it goes off as we try to grab it...
我明白 所以我们不能出一点差错
I know. That's why we got to execute this thing perfectly.
行动 20D呼叫指挥部
Let's move. 20 David to Command.
你需要什么 洪都
What do you need, Hondo?
战术定位系统
Some tactical GPS.
收到
Copy.
听警官的 给我们留一些空间
Listen to the officers. Just give us some room!
退后 把相机放下
Step back. Put those cameras down.
给我们一些空间 好吗
Give us some space, okay?
别紧张
It's all right.
他们是来帮你的 也是来帮我的
They're here for you. They're here for me.
他们一定得来 不用担心
They got to be here. Don't worry about it.
你要去哪 弗雷德
Where you going, Fred?
去见我儿子
To see my son.
全世界需要知道这个混♥蛋♥把艾萨克葬在哪儿了
The world needs to see where this bastard put Isaac.
你要去艾萨克的墓
You're going to visit Isaac's grave?
不准说他的名字
Don't say his name.
你不配提及他的名字
You don't get to say his name!
我很抱歉 我明白的
All right. I'm sorry. I understand.
艾萨克的墓
Isaac's grave.
都是我的错 抱歉
That's my fault. I'm sorry.
弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
我叫大卫
My name's David.
我只是想见儿子
I just want to see my son.
我明白
I know.
我只是想见我的儿子
I just want to see my son.
好吧 我们走
Okay. All right, let's... Let's-let's go.
艾萨克被葬在君王公墓 西北方不到两千米
Isaac's buried at Monarch Cemetery, less than a mile to the northwest.
所以 你们要去君王公墓
So, uh, you're headed to Monarch, right?
他被葬在君王公墓
He's buried at Monarch?
洪都 卡特琳娜大道有个地方可以
Hondo, there's a stretch at Catalina Avenue that could work.
就在前门两个街区 现在就发过来
Two blocks ahead. Sending it now.
不不 没事 没事的
No, no. That's all right. That's all right.
他们要走了 要走了 看到了吗
They're leaving. They're leaving, see?
我们走
Let's go.
好 前面就是我们的设伏区
All right, that's our trap zone right there.
20D报告
This is 20-David.
让所有可调动的巡逻警♥察♥在卡塔利纳大道
I need all available patrol units to create a barricade
和奥利弗大道交汇处向西方向设下路障
on westbound Catalina at Olive.
迪肯 当你到达那个路口
Deac, when you get in that intersection,
引导他向北走
have him head north.
如果他离开这条路 我就看不到他了
If he turns off this road, I'll lose sight of him.
我们别无选择 这是我们最佳和唯一办法
We got no choice. It's our best and only option.
-卢卡 送我们过去 -收到
- Get us there, Luca. - Got it.
奥利弗大道
没关系的弗雷德 看着我
Hey, it's all right, Fred. Look at me.
他们出现是因为那边有个学校
They're here because that's a school right there.
你不想让孩子们看到这景象 对吧
You don't want kids to see this, all right?
我们 我们继续走
Let's-let's... let's keep walking.
走 快走
Move. Move!
让他们后退
Tell 'em back off!
好的 我会的
All right, I will.
告诉他们 快说
Tell 'em! Tell 'em!
-告诉他们 -后退
- Tell 'em! - Back off!
明白 我和他们说
That's it. I told 'em.
20D报告
This is 20-David.
我们已就位
We're in position.
听我说 弗雷德
Listen to me, Fred.
我让他们都走 你能不能放了弗洛伊德医生
I got rid of them. Why don't you let Dr. Floyd go?
知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I'm getting really sick
听你唠叨 伙计
of listening to you, man.
我们都不想事情发展到这一步
We wouldn't want it to end like this.
艾萨克也不想这样
Neither would Isaac.
上 上 快快
Go, go, go, go!
-卢卡 能搞定吗 -我来
- Luca! You got it? - Got it.
搞定
Got it.
手给我
Give me your hands.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
起来
Get up!
对你家人的遭遇我很难过 真的
I'm sorry you lost your family. I really am.
但都结束了
This is over now.
走吧
Come on.
20D报告
20-David.
无需支援
We're code 4.
你没事吧
You all right?
有新情况 我要和圣人达成协议了
我一定要追寻自己的梦想
不 不要
No, no.
伙计 你确定吗 才艺秀都很热闹的
Oh, man, you sure? I mean, these things are always a blast.
我知道 我知道 我...
I know. I know. I, uh...
需要处理一些家事
I got to take care of something at home.
家庭比什么都重要
And that has to come before everything,
即使是特警队
even SWAT.
好吧 说的也是
All right. Fair enough.
好好练练他们
Knock 'em dead.
好了 咱们准备开始 女士们先生们
All right, let's get this thing rolling, ladies and gentlemen!
我将是你们反恐特警队警校才艺秀的主持人
I'm gonna be your host in the SWAT Academy Talent Show!
下去吧
Boo!
我们想要史蒂文斯
We want Stevens!
-我谢谢你斯特里特 好了 -史蒂文斯
- Right, thanks, Street. All right! - Stevens!
记住 这会非常有趣 对吗
Remember, this is all in good fun. Right?
没错
Yeah.
第一位上场的是...
Up first, we have--
...这会很带劲的...
oh, this should be good--
塔特姆警员的呼啦圈表演
Officer Tatum with a hula-hooping routine!
好的 来吧兄弟
Yeah, let's go, bro.
你能行 对的
Go for it, yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是这样 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
看啊 看啊 没错
What, what? Yeah.
干得好 干得好
Nice one, nice one.
漂亮
Nice one.
你今天不是要主持才艺秀吗
Thought you had that talent show thing.
确实 但... 我让卢卡帮忙代班了
I did, but, uh, I got Luca to cover it.
之前的事我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology for earlier.
我当时很懊恼 但我 我绝没认为
I was frustrated, but I-I never meant to imply
你没做好自己的本职工作
that you don't do your part around here.
我不可能找到比你更好的另一半
I couldn't ask for a better partner.
我也不可能给孩子们找到更好的妈妈
I couldn't ask for a better mother for our kids.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也对自己感到懊恼
I was frustrated with myself, too,
可能我也把一部分情绪发泄给了你
and I probably took some of that out on you.
就是这样
it happens.
安妮 我知道调查这案子对你有多重要
Annie, I know how much working on this case means to you,
我也想支持你
and I want to support that.
我知道在特警队和私人安保工作太忙了
And I know that working SWAT and private security is a lot.
所以我想减少加班
So I'm gonna cut back on my overtime hours.
对 我想说的是 也应该是我
Yeah, I mean, it's time for me
为家庭尽我的那份力了
to start doing my part around here.
做些家务
Do some errands,
带孩子们去原来都是你带着去的地方
take the kids wherever it is you take them.
洗洗衣服
Do the laundry.
白衣服你也包了
Even the whites?
只要你不介意他们都变粉色
As long as you're okay with them turning into pinks.
你不需要全部都做
You don't have to do all that.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表