剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
相机侧视镜上的倒影
A reflection in the camera's side mirror.
我想是他们在录像的地方
I think they accidentally captured a sign
无意中拍到了一个标牌
wherever they filmed this.
伪造的录像里把这个标牌剪辑掉了
So it was edited out of the deepfake, but...
安然电气公♥司♥
安然电气公♥司♥
安然电气公♥司♥——这是一家已经停产的发电厂
Skilling Electric-- it's a defunct power plant.
那里废弃多年 是个避风头的好去处
It's been abandoned for years. Perfect place to lay low.
诺瓦克和库尔帕会不会还跟隆巴德和波奇在一起
Could Novak and Kulpa still be there with Lumbard and Birch?
全城警♥察♥都在搜捕他们
With every cop in the city looking for 'em?
待一块儿也说得过去
Makes sense to stay in one place.
好的 我这就给迪肯打电♥话♥ 我们一起找那些警官
Okay, I'll call Deac. Let's go find those officers, man.
宝贝
Baby, hey.
-这是不是意味着 -我没事
- Does this mean...? - I'm good.
我们没事 至少警方看来是这样的
We're good, at least as far as the police are concerned.
市局他们对你还好吗
They treat you all right downtown?
他们把我关在这样的房♥间里
They stuck me in a room like this,
大部分时间我都是一个人待着
left me alone for the most part.
不过你别担心我了 你还好吗
But don't worry about me. Are you okay?
不 不太好
No, not really.
亚瑟·诺瓦克现在在洛杉矶
Arthur Novak is in L.A.
就是他给我下的套
He's the one who set me up.
墨西哥的诺瓦克吗
Novak? From Mexico?
私人恩怨
Some kind of vendetta.
他跟我说要伤害我爱的人
He told me he wants to hurt the people I love.
这就是你让人把我带到这里的原因
That's why you had me brought here.
是的 谢天谢地 我爸妈
Yeah, thankfully, my mom and pops
现在不在城里 安全起见
are out of town right now, and Darryl's staying
达瑞尔和勒罗伊待在一起
with Leroy just to be safe.
希望这一切尽早结束
Hopefully this all ends soon.
我的警队正在追踪一条线索
My team's out chasing a lead right now.
你怎么没和他们一起
Why aren't you with them?
因为我现在在坐冷板凳
Because I'm benched.
或许是我应得的 毕竟我选择了逃跑
And maybe I deserve it-- I chose to run.
-我选择隐瞒诺瓦克的行踪 -你跟我说了
- I chose to keep Novak a secret. - You told me.
-应该能说明什么 -但我只告诉了你
- That meant something. - But just you.
没跟我的小队报告 这本该
Not my squad. This was supposed to stay down there.
我以为已经结束了 但是我错了
I thought it was finished, and I was wrong.
你把一切责任揽在自己身上
You are putting a lot of blame on yourself
而这是那个人对你干的坏事
for something a bad man is doing to you.
我知道你是超人
I know you're Superman,
但你也不能总是独自承担一切责任
but you can't always take on all of the burden yourself.
这就是队长要肩负的责任
That's the responsibility that comes with being a team leader.
队长又怎样 你最清楚
Team leader. You know better than anyone
特警队是个团队 不只是一个人
that SWAT isn't about any one person.
你得依靠身边的人
Lean on the people around you.
我喜欢你坦诚对我
I love that you're open with me,
但你也得对你的队伍推心置腹
but you also need to be open with your team.
他们也是你的家人
They're your family, too.
诺瓦克说要对我爱的人下手
Novak wasn't talking about you or my family
他指的不是你和我的家人
when he said he was gonna go after the people I love.
尼歇尔 我要打给迪肯
Nichelle, I got to call Deacon.
安然电气公♥司♥
这就是伪造录像里的那辆车
This is the car from the deepfake.
后座上全是血
Blood all over the back seat.
他们一定是用这辆车押送的伦巴德和波奇
This must be what they brought Lumbard and Birch in.
这不代表他们还在这
Doesn't mean they didn't leave.
好了 周围没有人
All right, perimeter's clear.
去搜查里面
Let's check inside.
洪都
诺瓦克希望我们找到栽赃物
这是个陷阱
It's a trap!
卢卡
Luca!
快让我瞧瞧
Let me see, let me see!
-子弹没有射穿防弹衣 -我没事
- Bullet didn't go through. - I'm okay.
我们不能在这逗留 得找个更好的掩护
We can't stay here. We need better cover.
他们留下这辆车就是为了
They left this car for us to find
把我们牵制在这里 我们无处可去了
in the best spot to pin us down. There's nowhere to go!
车♥库♥门开着 我们可以去那里
That garage door. That's our target.
用这辆车作掩护
We'll use the car as cover.
谭 斯特里特 你俩靠着保险杠 卢卡 你还好吗
Tan, Street, you stay on the bumper. Luca, you good?
-我没事 -你和克里斯跟着我
- Yeah, I'm good. - You and Chris with me
靠在副驾驶的门后 动起来
on the passenger-side door. Let's move!
对 走 快走
Yeah. Go! Go!
卢卡 你低下身
Luca, you stay low.
把头低下 我们这就带你离开
Keep your head down. We're getting you out of here.
听我指挥 推
On my call. Push!
子弹是从屋顶射过来的
The shots were coming from the roof.
有人在动 他们跑了
I see movement. They're on the run!
去追枪手 我和卢卡一起
Go after those shooters. I'll stay with Luca,
呼叫后援
call for backup.
洛城警局 不准动
LAPD! Don't move!
你走最后
Last man.
他们往出口跑了
They're headed for the exit!
站住
No!
26D队
- 26- - David.
枪手跑了
The shooters got away.
-卢卡怎么样 -他没事
- How's Luca? - He's fine.
-只是严重的淤青 -这就是诺瓦克的计划
- Just a bad bruise. - This was Novak's plan.
他故意把线索藏在镜子里 引我们去
He left that clue in the mirror for us to find,
他知道我会坐冷板凳 只能眼睁睁地看着他
knowing I would get benched and be forced to watch him
从两旁伏击我的队员
ambush my team from the sidelines.
对 但我们胜他一筹
Yeah, but we got one up on him.
-我们没事 -只是暂时的
- We're all okay. - For now.
诺瓦克还在外面 而我只等干等着
Novak's still out there, and I'm done waiting
-看他作出下一步行动 -你必须这样
- for his next move. - You're gonna have to.
-你不能离开总部 -去他的
- You're not allowed to leave HQ. - I don't care.
不应该有人因为我的错误受伤
Nobody else needs to get hurt - because of my mistakes.
洪都
Hondo.
别想阻止我 迪肯
Try and stop me, Deacon.
洪都 洪都 洪都 好好想想 认真想想
Hey, Hondo? Hondo, Hondo. Think about it. Think about it.
这正是诺瓦克想要的
This is exactly what Novak wants you to do.
别挡我路 斯特里特
Get out of my way, Street.
我知道你不会走出那扇门
I know you won't walk out that door.
诺瓦克想让你叛变
Novak may want you to go rogue,
那是因为他不知道
but that's 'cause he doesn't know
你是一名多棒的警♥察♥
how good a cop you are.
我之前也对你这么说过 是吧
I said that to you once upon a time, didn't I?
在发现我兄弟死后
Right after I found my brother dead.
我准备把半个长滩都烧了
I was ready to burn down half of Long Beach,
但你阻止了我
but you stopped me.
洪都
Hondo,
我知道诺瓦克一整天都在激怒你
I have watched Novak get to you all day.
我知道你现在很生气
Now, I know that you're mad,
但你比他聪明多了
but you are smarter than him.
让诺瓦克明白他根本就不了解你
Show Novak that he doesn't know you,
让他知道无法操控你
that you cannot be manipulated.
洪都 和我们说说
Hondo, talk to us.
我本应该告诉大家诺瓦克的事
I should've told everyone about Novak.
事实是
Truth is,
到现在我还很后悔当时离开
I still regret taking off in the first place,
但是那时我觉得我需要一个人静一静
but I thought I needed to be alone.
但当我处在最低谷的时候
But when I was at my lowest point...
还是希望你们都能在身边陪着我
...I just wished that all of you were down there with me
支持我
to have my back.
我说过我们永远支持你
I told you we'd always have your back.
今早我们站你那边
We were there for you this morning,
现在我们还是和你同一战线
and we're still here for you right now.
20D队 势不可挡
Can't stop 20- - Squad.
诺瓦克将会以最惨痛的代价明白这一点
And Novak is about to find that out the hard way.
斯特里特 你说诺瓦克
Street, you said that Novak
可能希望我自己离开
would probably want me to take off on my own.
我们就如他所愿
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表