剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
想讨她欢心吗 叫她皮纳妈妈
Want to get into her good graces? Call her Mama Pina.
我收留那些
I open my home
想逃离困境的非法女移♥民♥
to undocumented women escaping bad situations.
我的号♥码在背面
My, uh, cell phone number's on the back.
如果需要帮助
If you need any help in the future,
-随时找我 -好的
- I'm your first call. - Okay.
三年前 我起了收养的念头
Three years ago, I started thinking about adoption.
我答应领养中心了
I told the agency yes.
我需要知道你的态度
I need to know where we stand.
我们一起面对
We'll figure it out together then.
纽伯恩纪念医院 急诊
有个犯人需要抢救
Got an inmate here who needs help.
怎么了
What happened to him?
半小时前开始癫痫
Seizures started a half hour ago.
本来要送去大学医院
We were taking him to University Hospital,
但他好像撑不住了
but didn't think he'd make it.
你们是最近的急诊室
You guys were the nearest ER.
意识时有时无吗
Dipping in and out of consciousness?
大多无意识
Mostly out.
面部无力
Facial drooping.
瞳孔放大
Dilated pupils.
能解开他的束缚吗
Can we lose his restraints?
绝对不行
Uh, not a chance. No.
紧急抢救 呼叫格雷戈里医生
Code Blue. Page Dr. Gregory.
癫痫加剧 可能是脑出血
Escalating seizures, possible intracerebral hemorrhage.
做成像准备 神经外科医生马上来
Let's get him prepped for imaging. Neurosurgeon's on his way.
吉·尼亚美社区活动中心
"C.O.P.E"理念 社区 执行 平安 加固
挂电♥话♥之前
And before you hang up,
提醒打电♥话♥的人
remind the caller
我们会派一个两人小组帮忙缓解局势
we'll be sending a two-person team to help de-escalate.
911调度中心只会将非暴♥力♥案情的电♥话♥转给热♥线♥
911 dispatch will only forward non-violent calls to the hotline,
但一旦发生意外 警♥察♥和医护人员会随时待命
but police and paramedics are standing by if it goes sideways.
有问题吗 黛布拉
You have a question, Debra?
有 我还以为重点就在于
Yeah, I thought the whole point
防止洛城警局激怒当事人
was to stop the LAPD from aggravating people.
为什么还要警♥察♥参与进来
Why involve cops at all?
我们之所以称之为"合作"项目
Our program, which we're calling "C.O.P.E.,"
是要与警方合作 而不是对立
works in tandem with the police, not in opposition to them.
这个试点项目其实就是
This pilot program was actually founded
一位警官创立的 就是那边那位
by a police officer, who's right over there.
你们好
How y'all doing?
我是洪都
My name's Hondo.
我是一名特警
I'm a SWAT officer,
我朋友多米尼克·卢卡也是
just like my friend Dominique Luca over here.
很高兴见到大家
Hey. Hey, everyone. Nice to meet you.
像你们这样的热心市民和尼歇尔
Listen. It's really important that civilians like yourselves and Nichelle
为这个项目打头阵意义重大
are at the forefront of this program.
当一个人出现了心理问题时
When someone has a mental health episode,
有时候他们最不想面对的人就是身穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥
sometimes the last person they want to talk to is a uniformed officer.
要补充什么吗 卢卡
Got anything to add, Luca?
有一个建议 第一次接电♥话♥时
Yeah, piece of advice. When you first respond to a call,
退让一步 听听对方是怎么说的
just take a step back and listen to what the person has to say.
也许是刚被解雇 或者是被妻子抛弃
I mean, maybe she was fired, maybe his wife walked out on him.
你们会在这些人生命中最糟糕的一天与他们相识
You're gonna meet people on the worst day of their lives,
尽量想象自己是在和
so try to imagine that you're talking
自己的母亲或兄弟姐妹在交谈
to someone like your own mother, your own sibling.
我和我姐妹合不来
Me and my sister don't get along.
看来你只有妈妈这个选项了
Well, then maybe you should stick to the mama plan.
我们就是想感谢你们
We just want to say thank you
牺牲了自己的时间去帮助他人
for giving up your time to help people.
真的能改变点什么
It really can make a difference.
至少以我的经验是这样
I know it did for me.
差不多了 各位
Okay, well, that about covers it, everyone.
大伙继续聊
Stay around to chat,
不要忘了离开前拿上你们的资格证书
just be sure to get your credentials before you leave.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼歇尔可能是个大圣人 一边要领导这个项目
Nichelle might be a legit saint, man, spearheading this project,
领养孩子 还得忍♥受你这个烦人精
adopting a baby, putting up with your ass.
很难相信三周后她就要当妈妈了
It's hard to believe she'll be a mom three weeks from now.
其实只有两周零两天了 卢卡
You know, it's actually two weeks and two days, Luca.
那是生母的预产期
Or at least that's the birth mother's due date.
我刚花了一个周末
I just spent the weekend
在尼歇尔家粉刷育婴室
at Nichelle's place painting the nursery,
如果你觉得淡紫色只有一种
and if you think for a second there's only one shade of lilac,
那可是大错特错
let me tell you, you're wrong.
准备好了吗
You feel ready?
这一切发生得太快了
I mean, seems like this all happened so fast.
我准备好和有孩子的女人约会了吗
Am I ready to date a woman with a baby?
当然了
Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
准备得不能再好了
As ready as I can be.
我觉得尼歇尔有事找你
Hey, I think something's going on with Nichelle.
好的 谢谢 我这就来
Okay. Thank you. I'm on my way.
怎么了
What's going on?
克莉斯特尔要生了
Crystal's in labor.
-一切都好吗 是早产了吗 -不
- Is everything okay? Is this too early? - No.
一切都好 不是早产
Everything is fine. It's not too early.
37周了
She's 37 weeks.
我得去趟滨水
Um, I have to get to Riverside.
-去领养中心见我的代理人 -去吧 宝贝
- My rep is meeting me at the adoption agency. - Baby, go.
整理交给我们收尾
We'll wrap things up here.
-有消息就打给我 -好的
- Call as soon as you know anything. - Okay.
一切都要成真了
It's really happening.
那还不赶紧去 快去吧
Not if you don't get your cute butt over there. Now go. Go.
米勒医生到B外科手术室
Dr. Miller to surgical con B.
给这位患者做好术前准备
We need this patient prepped and ready for surgery.
上麻醉
Let's get him sedated.
我可不想血肿导致出血性脑卒中
I don't want a hematoma leaving us with a hemorrhagic stroke.
好的 医生
Yes, sir.
他的生命指征怎么样
How are his vitals?
很稳定
Vitals are stable.
不许出声
Don't say a word.
警♥察♥就在外面
There are officers right outside.
-你们一出去 他们就会开枪 -给我闭上嘴
- You walk out, they'll shoot... - Shut the hell up!
谁再说话我就打死他
I kill the next person that speaks.
你们所有人 进去
All of you, get in there.
进去
Get in there.
-穿上 快 -其它的东西呢
- Put this on. Quick. - Where's the rest of the stuff?
这里 你要的都在了
Here. Everything you asked for.
我们得赶紧走
We got to move.
等一下 我要做一件事
Hold on a second. Something I want to do.
-那是什么 -除颤器
- What's that? - Defibrillator.
360焦耳
360 joules.
我们要想出去就需要掩护
We're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need some cover.
谢谢来帮忙
Thanks for helping.
这些都是姑娘们需要的安防措施
These girls can use all the security they can get.
应该的
Yeah, of course.
这样调整下生活节奏也不错
It's a nice change of pace.
你知道这活儿是不给钱的 对吧
You know there's no paycheck, right?
那是你以为的
Uh, that's what you think.
等着看我晚餐的账单吧 行了吧
Wait till you see the tab I run up at dinner. I mean, come on.
你说了如果我来帮忙你就请我出去吃晚饭
You said you'd take me out for a meal if I helped you out.
胡扯 我只是说请你吃汉堡
B.S. I said I'd buy you a burger.
我要吃保罗牛排馆的汉堡
Well, I want my burger at Paul's Chophouse,
而且今晚就要吃
and I want it tonight.
说话要算话
A promise is a promise.
玛尔塔·瓦尔迪兹 萨尔瓦多来的女孩
Marta Valdez, the girl from El Salvador?
对
Yes.
这是今天下午
This is a notice to appear
去移♥民♥法庭出庭的通知
at immigration court this afternoon.
玛尔塔的案子被加速处理了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表